TCW Anakin Skywalker (Jar Kai) vs. TPM Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Anakin using Jar Kai sabers (as of his duel with Barriss)

Vs.

Darh Maul as of the Phantom Menace (Legends/Canon feats)

Round 2: All out fight

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Maul stomps.

TheNuisanceBird
I'd say Anakin. In AOTC Anakin's fight with Dooku was supposed to be about 75% longer as stated by Nick Gillard. Anakin would lasted longer with the dual blades and at one point both Anakin and Dooku had two blades each. Deleted footage shows Anakin's extended fight with the Count and during TCW Anakin has shown that he can fight with his left hand. During his fight with Barris he holds her blue saber in his left hand and uses it so until he activates his own. Even then he was holding back because walking into the courtroom with a dead body wouldn't do much to convince people Ahsoka wasn't the actual bomber.

EmperorSidious2
Only way Anakin wins is if he gets disarmed of one and is allowed to fight with just one, but if he can't then he loses.

carthage
Up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I'd say Anakin. In AOTC Anakin's fight with Dooku was supposed to be about 75% longer as stated by Nick Gillard. Anakin would lasted longer with the dual blades and at one point both Anakin and Dooku had two blades each. Deleted footage shows Anakin's extended fight with the Count
Which isn't remotely canon, nor shown in any of the dozen or so interpretations of the fight between the novel, junior novel, comic, etc. no expression

I'd like to see the deleted footage though. Would be interesting to see what it could have been - but wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.