what is your preference for Snoke's backstory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
what is your preference for Snoke's backstory?

feel free to offer your reasons and how it fits in with canon.

so if you prefer snoke is plageuis, how did he survive sidious assassination and is he alive now as a sith spirit?

if you prefer snoke is sidious or maul, doesn't this sort of cheapen sidious/vader's sacrifice in ROTJ if they bring back sidious?

if you think snoke is an acient sith, what was he doing during the time of the empire? how did sidious not sense his presence?

same with snoke being another dark side cult unrelated to the sith. what was he doing during the time of the empire? how did sidious not sense his presence?

IMO my preference would be snoke being another dark side cult unrelated to the sith. Disney would have to publish sources to clarify this dark side cult, and what became of it during the sith and jedi era.

similar stories in legends

- ashared hett in legacy finds Xoxaaan an ancient sith lord
- the muur talism with karness murr trapped inside
- the backstory of wolve karko.
- darth addendu and darth wrrylock search for him

Galan007
Was there a problem discussing it here like we have been? srsly

Bashar Teg
i like the idea of having a poll on this topic, but your polling options are terrible.

"should snoke be from an ancient darkside cult, an ancient darkside cult, an ancient darkside cult, or an ancient darkside cult?"

redpill
Originally posted by Galan007
Was there a problem discussing it here like we have been? srsly i have no idea who snoke is.

my preference is he's something completely new

redpill
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i like the idea of having a poll on this topic, but your polling options are terrible.

"should snoke be from an ancient darkside cult, an ancient darkside cult, an ancient darkside cult, or an ancient darkside cult?"

stih is establlished, plageuis is established.

would you prefer snoke comes from something established in the prequels or OT or prefer snoke be something completely new?

if new how did the jedi and sith not know of it?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by redpill
or prefer snoke be something completely new?

this.

redpill
this.

so lets go with this

did yoda jedi or sidious plagueis know anything of snoke?
what was snoke's dark side cult doing during clone wars and empire?

did snoke and his cult have any interactions with jedi or sith prior to ep 7?

IMO snoke comes from a dark side cult from the unknown region, who leads the knights of ren and use cracked kyber crystals to power lightsabers.

he felt the birth of the chosen one and that caused him to leave the unknown region where he observed and waited. jedi and sith had never any previous interactions with snoke and ren, nor the latter with the former.

i think the relation between snoke and ren is like legacy's one sith between krayt and his subordinates

Bashar Teg
whoa, i'm not trying to discredit any theories or outline my own in minute detail. it's just that "new non-sith" is also plausible and fairly popular enough to deserve it's own polling option. it could be easily rectified if you petition ush or queeq. if that happens, i'll vote.

redpill
whoa, i'm not trying to discredit any theories or outline my own in minute detail. it's just that "new non-sith" is also plausible and fairly popular enough to deserve it's own polling option. it could be easily rectified if you petition ush or queeq. if that happens, i'll vote.

he is an ancient dark side cult unrelated to the sith = "new non-sith"

my reservation is how can you be powerful in teh dark side and the sith not know this?

Zenwolf
There were plenty of powerful groups that weren't aligned with either the Jedi or Sith. Not far fetched either didn't bother with them.

Sorcerers of Rhand come to mind.

C-3POTheClever
I hope he's Plagious. That would be so cool! I doubt he will be though.

JediRobin23
I vote none on this poll...

Bashar Teg

my reservation is how can you be powerful in teh dark side and the sith not know this?

"reservation"?

oh ok, so you're eliminating a valid and plausible option because you don't like it? sounds fair. thumb up

redpill
Originally posted by JediRobin23
I vote none on this poll... what do u prefer confused

redpill
"reservation"?

oh ok, so you're eliminating a valid and plausible option because you don't like it? sounds fair. thumb up

if there's a good explanation how a very powerful and ancient dark sider can be alive during sidious reign and sidious not know this i'm open to hearing it smile

JediRobin23
what do u prefer confused

Well, to be honest, I don't want to know

Just hope Rian Johnson does hold a good script.....

And Disney doesn't f this up as they played it safe with ep 7....

Bashar Teg
if there's a good explanation how a very powerful and ancient dark sider can be alive during sidious reign and sidious not know this i'm open to hearing it smile

yeah i'm done wasting my time with your shenanigans.

JediRobin23
yeah i'm done wasting my time with your shenanigans.

Don't blame you...

redpill
yeah i'm done wasting my time with your shenanigans. what do you mean? if you think disney writers should go with new dark side background then the plot points i describe would be problem for fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.