X-Men: Dark Phoenix film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
This isn't a thread to say this is coming after X-Men: Apocalypse, but now with Bryan Singer back and we saw a phoenix shadow in the water at the end of X2 I hold out hope we will get a proper dark phoenix X-Men movie. You could argue that we already had the dark phoenix but she was done so wrong that I'm hoping that they actually do her right with a younger Jean becoming dark phoenix. Maybe as the end credits scene for X-Men: Apocalypse we could see like a hint at dark phoenix. Is it possible, we could get dark phoenix as the next X-Men or a future X-Men film?

playa1258
Or Xmen: Shi'ar. I could see them doing Phoenix again though

steverules_2
I'd hope so, like I said 'or a future X-Men film.' With this new younger cast of the original X-Men I think it can be done.

Tzeentch
Anything is possible, but with how poorly received Last Stand was, I don't think the producer is going to be keen on introducing a movie following similar plot-points for a long time. Maybe even so far as another decade.

BruceSkywalker
it good happen

Kazenji
Jeez....and i thought i did some errors with my posts.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jeez....and i thought i did some errors with my posts.

Don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to understand what happened.

A lot of posters these days are using smart phones to post.
They don't realise AutoCorrect or SpellCheck kicks in before they press the Submit button.

steverules_2
Poor Brucester

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Poor Brucester

I was drunk lol...hahahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.