Bioshock or Mass Effect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Which Franchise you prefer more?

Nemesis X
The one that has you shoot things at the inhuman things where you unlock the thing by the end depending on your choices throughout. That thing.

-Pr-
Mass Effect. Bioshock, as well made as it is, put me off quite a bit purely because it was first person.

Adam Grimes
Even though I like both, Mass Effect is more consistent in terms on good quality than the Bioshock games imo.

Tzeentch
I voted both. They're good franchises for different reasons. Bioshock had a more nuanced story while Mass Effect has an exciting and fleshed-out setting. Meanwhile, both franchises had third installments that were supposed to rap up the story but were ultimately disappointing.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by -Pr-
Mass Effect. Bioshock, as well made as it is, put me off quite a bit purely because it was first person. Mass Effect for me by a mile. I do like both, but Bioshock is nowhere near MEs level for me.

ares834
Mass Effect. Simply because ME2 was a masterpiece and probably my favorite game of the last generation.

The Bioshock games are pretty good as well though.

jinXed by JaNx
They're two different for me to compare.

I think you're better off comparing ME with Fallout, Witcher and Elder Scrolls

BruceSkywalker
would someone like me like either

Adam Grimes
You can't go wrong with either.

BackFire
I prefer the Mass Effect series. Love Bioshock as well, though.

Smasandian
Mass Effect. Both Mass Effect 2 and 3 were better experiences than Infinite and Bioshock 2. They are about tied with Bioshock. I still think I like Mass Effect 3 better than Bioshock.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Smasandian
Mass Effect. Both Mass Effect 2 and 3 were better experiences than Infinite and Bioshock 2. They are about tied with Bioshock. I still think I like Mass Effect 3 better than Bioshock.
Yeah. And also, there will be Mass Effect 4. So excited about Mass Effect 4! big grin

Quincy
I think it's harder not to have a personal connection with Mass Effect considering it's a highly personalized story

Jesus McBurger
Bio shock is a very good video game series but Mass effect has much more to offer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.