Darth Malgus, Marr and Thanaton Vs Kenobi, TFU Shaak Ti and DD Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Setting: Geonosis Arena. There are even those 3 beasts which had to devour Obi, Anakin and Padme in Aotc. This time , though, they are going to attack the six fighters. Which of the 3 team will prevail?

EmperorSidious2
Team 1. Vos is to weak in the force to be able to bring the team back up.

Tondemonai
Malgus and Marr roflstomp team 2 while Thanaton mind****s the beasts

SunRazer
lmao

Total Warrior
I thought it a close fight tbh. Marr and Ti should be somewhat comparable, i remember a versus thread (don't remember if here or on comic vine) where every one pretty much agreed that Vos is >>Thanaton in sabers, but the latter is superior in the force department, Malgus is stronger than Kenobi,but not enough to beat him easily, and meanwhile if Ti or Vos win their fight, they could help Kenobi against the sith

Tondemonai
The thing is that if anyone can get close to Thanaton he's toast but if he has a chance to use his sorcery then there's no chance to do jack shit. Malgus is definitely better than Kenobi. He can't handle Dooku 1v1 and tbh Malgus >>Dooku; so I don't see him lasting long. With Marr he's more than powerful enough to handle Ti. Thanaton can wipe out the beasts and hold Vos at bay. When he finish' the beasts it's game over for team 2. His sorcery support is too much for them to handle while still in combat. I hold everyone on team 1 far above anyone on team 2. Thanaton has the best Force mastery by far; and Malgus and Marr are (arguably) better duelists in terms of combining their saber skills beautifully with Force attacks; especially Malgus. I can easily see Malgus Force chocking Vos while he takes out Kenobi and Thanaton kills the beasts and follows to **** up the remaining team 2 ppl. There's no real contest here tbh.

Lord Stark
It'll be a long battle, but team 1 will win.

Total Warrior
Redpill, I summon you. Quinlan Boss needs your help to lead his team to victory

Trocity
Yeah, Vos solos.

carthage
Malgus can't make up for his teams slack, and team 2 just has better duelists (Kenobi and Vos) than he is.

Team 2 should win a solid majority

Tondemonai
Lel@ carth. Sabers doesn't decide anything. The gap in saber skills is nonexistent compared to the gap in Force prowess/mastery.

|King Joker|
Carthage vs. Tondemonai - fight to the death. Tune in for the match tonight at 11, Joker as the referee.

Kosmos Supreme
I thought Vos was on par with Dooku, how is he not above at least Thanaton?

FreshestSlice
Everyone on Team 2 is above everyone on Team 1, bar Marr, who Voss is above.

Nephthys
Huh?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Slice has gone rather insane as time progresses. Team 1.

Agusto Pinochet

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Slice has gone rather insane as time progresses. Team 1.
Or you know TOR is full of some of the most overrated characters of all time. Probably the latter.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Or maybe that tor is an forgettable shit on the walls of history. Malgus chokes, Thanaton electrocutes, and Marr dices, fam. Or, conversely, malgus and Thanaton turn on each other whilst Marr searches for Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Lulz. Pretty much everyone here is below Maul, but somehow they decimate. M'kay.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
doubt Malgus is below Maul. Come to think of it, he's not below Marr, either.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lulz. Pretty much everyone here is below Maul, but somehow they decimate. M'kay.

Thanaton ritual-rapes, Malgus can curbstomp Kenobi and probably Shaak Ti and beat Vos and Marr can give a good fight to anyone here and stonewall until his teammates clean up.

FreshestSlice
Lulz
@Skillz: His struggling with the people Maul would dance around says otherwise. He couldn't even defeat one of the protags hampered one on one, well before their current primes. Not to mention Maul having superior showings to everyone here. Even putting them in the same tier as him being pretty generous at this point.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thanaton ritual-rapes, Malgus can curbstomp Kenobi and probably Shaak Ti and beat Vos and Marr can give a good fight to anyone here and stonewall until his teammates clean up.

thumb up

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Carthage vs. Tondemonai - fight to the death. Tune in for the match tonight at 11, Joker as the referee.

Make that tread and I will be there. I put one together but it didn't last.

Nephthys
FS's transparent trolling ftl.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lulz
@Skillz: His struggling with the people Maul would dance around says otherwise. He couldn't even defeat one of the protags hampered one on one, well before their current primes. Not to mention Maul having superior showings to everyone here. Even putting them in the same tier as him being pretty generous at this point.

Kekekekekekek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Conveniently forgets that Malgus would also be focusing attention on choking out the protags without gesture, which he is admitting to have actually happened given his post, which in and of itself is a pretty damn cool feat

> Force Maelstrom, a power that only 2 (possibly 3) people have been demonstrated to know or use, which includes the most powerful sith lord in galactic history and (possibly) the guy who had the potential to be the strongest force user ever (Galen/Starkiller.)

> Loses to Maul

> Mentions that the protags aren't in their primes, which is somewhat irrelevant as far as showings go considering that the protags' best feats occur before the False Emperor anyways

> Says that Marr is more powerful/superior to Malgus, despite claiming to go off of showings in his analysis

C'mon, couz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.