The Dark Side - Secrets of the Sports Dopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
wJRPxmTuxoI

Saw this on TV 2 days ago. The video contains substantial evidence that most big-name track-and-field, NFL, and MLB players were/are using PEDs and other banned substances.

Peyton Manning is not the American icon we think he is.

What alarms me is one supplier in the video claimed that the US Army uses Delta-2 steroids to enhance the performance of their personnel. Having been in the Army for about a year, I've never heard anyone using this substance. Though I do know that some of my higher-ranked colleagues were using PEDs to have an advantage over me and their subordinates. There were drug parties and women involved behind the scenes, but that was quite normal.

It's also quite surprising that it took this many years before these people got exposed. It feels like USADA and the rest of the drug commissions knew this all along and have hidden this to the rest of the world. It's hard to know which athlete is the real deal these days.

jaden101
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It's hard to know which athlete is the real deal these days.

Darts players.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden101
Darts players.

cQrzcu4BrhY

draxx_tOfU
Lol

snowdragon
Playing for pay means more and more people use PED's.

It's how it is, the real shame is that it influences our youths behind the curtain of being natty.

I especially love the fitness program crossfit. Top end users there are pimping drugs hard.

AsbestosFlaygon
It's possible to achieve peak physical condition. Bruce Lee was full natty.

jinXed by JaNx

thumb up

riv6672
Uh huh.
So, your Unit had no drug tests?

Bardock42

As far as I know Bruce Lee didn't compete in any professional sports competitions, so, while he was surely quite fit, it is hard to know whether he would have measured up to professional athletes that take PEDs.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by riv6672
Uh huh.
So, your Unit had no drug tests?
We had. But those guys always found a way to slip through the tests. Who knows, might've used Delta-2. About the drug parties and orgies: C'mon, man. Don't pretend you didn't know about things that happen inside the barracks.

Surtur
It doesn't surprise me at all..I actually always figured most professional athletes people were on some kind of enhancement drug.

It also doesn't surprise me that the military would give soldiers drugs. I actually have no problem with that at all provided they are only giving it to soldiers going into combat.

It seems there has always been some kind of drug problem in the military. I mean a shitload of soldiers came back from Vietnam with huge heroin addictions. Around that same time our government flooded the streets with heroin. This is the same government that tells us heroin should be illegal.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
As far as I know Bruce Lee didn't compete in any professional sports competitions, so, while he was surely quite fit, it is hard to know whether he would have measured up to professional athletes that take PEDs.

Wow you are still alive, I was worried a Syrian refuge took you out.

riv6672
We had. But those guys always found a way to slip through the tests. Who knows, might've used Delta-2. About the drug parties and orgies: C'mon, man. Don't pretend you didn't know about things that happen inside the barracks.
"Pretend". Just what i was thinking.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by riv6672
"Pretend". Just what i was thinking.
Yeah, keep telling that yourself. It's not like it happens everyday. They only get to do those shit when the cameras/lights/superiors are out. I stay out of that shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.