Red Rangers vs Sixth Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The Red Rangers are usually the team leaders, and often the most important characters plot wise. They're usually the ones who engage the main boss/top henchman directly, while the rest of the team cleans up lesser threats/goes on other missions.

The Sixth Ranger, on the other hand, is basically the "Mary Sue" Ranger.. He'll be a fan favorite with a unique back story, toys like his own personal Megazord, and abilities no single member of the team has access to. He'll also often be a rival with the Red Ranger.

So, the premise is: Red Ranger army vs Sixth Ranger army. (In cases where a single character is both, the latest version applies.)

1. h2h fight.

2. Fight with Zords.

Otherwise, anything goes.

Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Jason > Tommy > Rocky.

I think that is what you wanted

Q99
Huh, varies a lot... sometimes the Sixth is super-badass, sometimes not.

The strongest Sixth I can think of is the Gold Zeo Ranger (the first one), both in personal, and in zord (Pyramidas! As big as an Ultrazord on it's own).

However, on the personal end, many recent Reds have 'battlizers' to put them over the top, especially since there's a lot of them.

I'd say personal fighting goes to Red Rangers, Zord fighting goes to Sixth.

Tommy's on both teams smile

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Huh, varies a lot... sometimes the Sixth is super-badass, sometimes not.

The strongest Sixth I can think of is the Gold Zeo Ranger (the first one), both in personal, and in zord (Pyramidas! As big as an Ultrazord on it's own).

However, on the personal end, many recent Reds have 'battlizers' to put them over the top, especially since there's a lot of them.

I'd say personal fighting goes to Red Rangers, Zord fighting goes to Sixth.

Tommy's on both teams smile

They're usually always pretty fast though.

He's got the nifty power to grow giant sized. Then again, Daggeron has Jenji, a powerful reality warper, in his pocket. Really not fair if you include him.

But you're probably right in the overall estimation. And not only is Tommy on both teams, he's on both teams twice(Red Zeo/Turbo vs Green/White). Wonder how his black ranger dies would play into it since he wasn't an initial ranger. There are also two Sixth Rangers for SPD.

CosmicComet
So which team is Jason on?

Obviously he was the first Red Ranger, but he gave the power up to Rocky, and then became the Gold Ranger and easily the strongest on the Zeo team, until it started destroying his body and he relinquished it, and in his latest appearance he somehow gained the Red Dinozord Ranger power back.

Anyway, I'll probably give it to the sixth rangers/sixth allies, due to the Gold Ranger, The Silver Ranger, The Phantom Ranger (invisibility ftw), Ninjor (who can go Zord sized all on his own), and the combat GOAT...Magna Defender.

AuraAngel
Jason is on both, assuming he is the Gold Ranger from Zeo and not the other guy in this instance. Or maybe there are two Gold Zeo Rangers.

I don't think Ninjor counts as a sixth ranger since he invented the power coins and doesn't really morph. He's more of a "mentor ranger" like Kruger and Udonna. Phantom Ranger and Magna Defender are also both strange cases.

Q99
To talk about other odd ones, let's not forget there's been some evil Red Rangers- The Red Psycho Ranger and the SPD A-Squad red ranger ^^

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Jason is on both, assuming he is the Gold Ranger from Zeo and not the other guy in this instance. Or maybe there are two Gold Zeo Rangers.

If we're limiting it to one, the first Gold Zeo Ranger would be the one to use (the powers were *made* for him, so he was stronger, while it took a toll on Jason). Or, yea, we could use both.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
To talk about other odd ones, let's not forget there's been some evil Red Rangers- The Red Psycho Ranger and the SPD A-Squad red ranger ^^

If we're limiting it to one, the first Gold Zeo Ranger would be the one to use (the powers were *made* for him, so he was stronger, while it took a toll on Jason). Or, yea, we could use both.

Don't forget Lauren from Samurai. Also not sure where Leanbow falls either but he's quite red.

Upon further inspection of the OP it seems the most recent use of powers takes precedent. So Jason is red due to Forever Red and Tommy should be green I think. So the first Gold Ranger it is....and Tommy gets a rematch with Jason! Poor Rocky.

CosmicComet
I wanna see Kruger and Magna Defender have a fight.

Two best pure swordsmen in PR history in my opinion.

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Don't forget Lauren from Samurai. Also not sure where Leanbow falls either but he's quite red.

Upon further inspection of the OP it seems the most recent use of powers takes precedent. So Jason is red due to Forever Red and Tommy should be green I think. So the first Gold Ranger it is....and Tommy gets a rematch with Jason! Poor Rocky.

Good eye.

I wasn't saying anything, because the "Wolverine on every team" talk was actually making for a pretty amusing debate, instead of just turning out stupid. smile

Lets call it rescinded, given how far the talks progressed.

Q99
Anyway, I stand by the 'battlizer equipped Red army wins in personal fighting, Sixth Rangers win in Zoids.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.