Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsnwjxfant.jpg

GL Yat no amps. Current Adam.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpshtvi4dor.jpg

Philosophía
Sodam Yat outperformed everybody against Superboy Prime, among many other feats.

He shitstomps here.

riv6672
Appreciate the reply. thumb up

abhilegend
Sodam wins.

carver9
Blue Marvel.

riv6672
Not sure how i feel about the match personally.
I do believe no GL could take BM out, nor could a Daxamite. The combination of the two is what makes this interesting to me. BM is a Superman level character with massive energy manip to boot, so i think its a nice match up.

Philosophía
Originally posted by riv6672
I do believe no GL could take BM out, nor could a Daxamite. That's where you're wrong.

BM is a Superman level character In what way?

riv6672
Thats where you're wrong.

In every way.

I'd rather this didnt become a Superman pissing contest, but i obviously cant control that.
Using the term "Superman level" seems to be considered an act of war on this site.

Philosophía
Thats where you're wrong.
Mon-el would shitstomp Blue Marvel. He's a daxamite.
Hal would do the same. He's a Green Lantern.

You're wrong. Stop giving uninformed opinions.

In every way.

I'd rather this didnt become a Superman pissing contest, but i obviously cant control that. You're the one who brought up 'Superman level'

In every way? Superman is far superior in every category they share. He's no more ''Superman level" than Martian Manhunter is.

Martian Manhunter would also beat Blue Marvel, btw.

riv6672
The difference between your opinion and mine? Nothing. They're both opinions.

And you're the one overreacting to that.

Martian Manhunter (like BM) is also Superman level, with a better power set than Superman btw.

Philosophía
The difference between your opinion and mine? Nothing. They're both opinions.
The difference is that you're uninformed, and I'm not. I have evidence to back my opinion, you do not.

And you're the one overreacting to that. Telling you to prove your own statement is not overreacting.

Martian Manhunter (like BM) is also Superman level, with a better power set than Superman btw. What does Superman level mean?

riv6672
No the difference is i'm not freaking out. There are no comics where BM is fighting a Daxamite or a GL; your evidence is just your opinion.

Sure it is, as you cant "tell" me to do anything.

Thats self explanatory.
But to help clarify, you recently posted in A Superman speed feat thread. Superman is a Flash level speedster. Doesnt mean any more than that.

Dang, two days into the new year and i've already inadvertently gotten a Superman fanboy all wound up.
Well, start as you mean to go, i guess.

Philosophía
No the difference is i'm not freaking out. There are no comics where BM is fighting a Daxamite or a GL; your evidence is just your opinion.That's because there are no Daxamites or GLs in the Marvel Universe...

no expression

The only one freaking out here is you. Stop deflecting insecurities on me.

Sure it is, as you cant "tell" me to do anything. I can tell you to bring proof, or shut up.

If you continue not doing so, you're just trolling, in which case there are other people on this forum, like the moderators, for whom you will do as you're told.

Thats self explanatory.
But to help clarify, you recently posted in A Superman speed feat thread. Superman is a Flash level speedster. Doesnt mean any more than that. Are you saying that the difference between Superman and Blue Marvel in all attributes, is the same as the speed difference between Superman and Flash?

You have one more post to bring proof of:
a). Daxamites can't beat Blue Marvel
b). Green Lantern can't beat Blue Marvel
c). Blue Marvel is Superman level
d). Stop talking without really saying anything, effectively trolling your own thread.

I advise you contribue with something or we'll see about that "you can't tell me what to do"

riv6672
Exactly. So you saying you have "evidence" is silly. Both our opinions are equally valid.

to no effect.

Actually you seem to be trolling me over using a perfectly legit term (insert character name level).
I always do as moderators say.

I'm saying you can be on a level with someone and not be the same in all ways. Like, all class 100s are not equal. There are low and high ends of the spectrum.

I wasnt the one who claimed my opinions were facts. So, really, you should be providing proof of your so called evidence.

Again, you cant. You can report me to the very pro Superman mods though, and even though you started all this, they'll likely back you up.
Doesnt mean you actually did anything to me.

Adam Grimes

Philosophía
Exactly. So you saying you have "evidence" is silly. Both our opinions are equally valid. The evidence is the capability of the characters. They don't have to meet, in order for us to say that one beats the other. We don't only debate characters from Marvel, or only from DC, but never from both.

Welcome to debating 101.

I'm saying you can be on a level with someone and not be the same in all ways. Like, all class 100s are not equal. There are low and high ends of the spectrum.
So what you're saying is that your statement of "They're on the same level" doesn't mean shit, since that level represents a vast range. Good to know.

I wasnt the one who claimed my opinions were facts. So, really, you should be providing proof of your so called evidence. You're the one who said:

a). Blue Marvel is Superman level.
b). A daxamite can't beat Blue Marvel
c). A Green Lantern can't beat Blue Marvel

You haven't backed up any of it.
And you're not about to.

Again, you cant. You can report me to the very pro Superman mods though, and even though you started all this, they'll likely back you up. Haha, are you actually attacking the mods saying they'll back me up because they're pro Superman, and not because you're openly avoiding any kind of evidence, rational based discussion?

Good luck with that. laughing out loud

riv6672
There's too much wrong with the above for me to individually quote without getting bored.

I'll just say, i never claimed my opinions to be facts, i said "believe". I "believe" in Bigfoot, too.

Calling someone Superman level, btw, isnt insulting Superman. Its a compliment.
To both characters.
It means that Superman is THE epitome of that level, and the character being compared is so powerful only a comparison to the best is accurate.

Philosophía
Calling someone Superman level, btw, isnt insulting Superman. Its a compliment.
To both characters.
It means that Superman is THE epitome of that level, and the character being compared is so powerful only a comparison to the best is accurate. laughing out loud

Jesus, dude...

Anyway, I'll know better than to respond to you next time, and waste an entire page arguing about nothing.

riv6672
Thank you. Again:

Appreciate the reply. thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

This is just what he does. Post his opinions without ever backing them up.

And *****ing. Lots of *****ing.

SSJGGogeta
Is this Ion Sodam Yat, or just regular ole' Yat? He wins either way, but it's even funnier of a stomp if it's Ion.

DarkSaint85
Regular Yat, with a GL ring. No Ion amp.

Zack M
Sodam Yat wins.

SSJGGogeta
Then he'd still win, IMO. From what I've seen, BM doesn't have any feats to put him anywhere near "Superman level".

deathslash
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Then he'd still win, IMO. From what I've seen, BM doesn't have any feats to put him anywhere near "Superman level". laughing honestly, the sh*t that comes out of your mouth on a regular basis.

BM wins.

riv6672
Well, to me this is still up in the air.
Everyone has an opinion on it, some are pretending those opinions are facts, but nothing concrete. So, thanks all.

Supermex
I been in this forum for a long long time but its getting to its worst ever around here. I dont even post as much as i used to just for that reason alone. F#"king fanboys just dragging this place to the ground. It was a great place in the past, but now its just plain shit cus some fanboys just picking winners just cus one character is Dc or Marvel without taking to account given facts/feats and so on yet ignoring them and sticking to the fan said side..

riv6672
Glad you got that off your chest, Mex.
me, i dont mind, it is what it is.

Mindset
Yat is a piece of shit.

riv6672
^^^You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have, well, a message board.

Supermex
Glad you got that off your chest, Mex.
me, i dont mind, it is what it is.

lol thanks riv

Yea its just all agenda based around here now.. Some only post here if its only to post a biased opinion on anything that might hurt Supermans image in any bad way if not then they dont really post or comment anything..

Other issues are out there to but yea it is what it is.

For this fight i dont know much about (Yat) to comment on on this fight on who would win or i would pick a winner

riv6672
Agree with you on the body of your post.

As to the versus, i was (and am) undecided; still think its a good match up.

Supermex
Agree with you on the body of your post.

As to the versus, i was (and am) undecided; still think its a good match up.

Yea i gotta wait and see on opinions and hear more about (Yat) to form an opinion on this fight.

I know B.Marv has some good feats thou..

DarkSaint85
What feats does Yat have without the Ion amp???

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What feats does Yat have without the Ion amp???
He destroyed a sentient city during the Sinestro Corps war, and he's survived shots from the anti monitor. His Ion feats are obviously more impressive.

DarkSaint85
Oh, as in Warworld?

riv6672
^^^forgive the Wikiness...stick out tongue

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranx_the_Sentient_City

Blue Area Vet
BM should win, but this is a tough one given the stats of both players.

Mindset
^^^You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have, well, a message board. You tryna catch these hands?

riv6672
Ouch, according to UrbanDictionary, that question doesnt paint you in a flattering light! laughing out loud

HulkIsHulk

riv6672
Is Ion the DC version of Marvel's Captain Universe shtick?

DarkSaint85
Ion is the emotional entity that resides within the Power Battery; each Lantern Corps has its own.

It amps you massively.

riv6672
Thanks; i thought there was just the one.

tkitna
BM

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
lol thanks riv

Yea its just all agenda based around here now.. Some only post here if its only to post a biased opinion on anything that might hurt Supermans image in any bad way if not then they dont really post or comment anything..

Other issues are out there to but yea it is what it is.

For this fight i dont know much about (Yat) to comment on on this fight on who would win or i would pick a winner

This...and it's getting worse and worse. I agree with Riv on Blue Marvel being a Superman, Thor, Hulk level character by the way. He is just that and has proven it.

DarkSaint85
Its like rain..on your wedding day.

80sBaby
Blue Marvel wins 7/10, imo.

Yat never impressed me that much.

Mindset
Ouch, according to UrbanDictionary, that question doesnt paint you in a flattering light! laughing out loud You must not know how to use urban dictionary.

Zack M
A Superman type of brick with a GL ring? I'll take SY.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
A Superman type of brick with a GL ring? I'll take SY. check the stips again bro. It said gl yat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
check the stips again bro. It said gl yat.

....?

deathslash
....? did he have his daxamite powers when he was just a normal gl?

DarkSaint85
He did indeed. Had all the strengths and weaknesses.

Supermex

Thats cool it should make for a good fight then with a Superman type of brick with also the abilities of....

- Molecular manipulation: Blue Marvel evidently is able to affect matter at a molecular level with a great degree of precision and control, as he did when he not only healed Monica Rambeau, but further boosted her electromagnetic abilities. It is not known if this ability is limited to electromagnetic particles only, or if the Blue Marvel is able to affect all matter, allowing him to alter an object's molecular composition or transmute elements.

- According to Brashear he is a stable "antimatter reactor", but from his broader explanation what he appears to do is channel exotic particles generated by a stable event horizon caused by the interaction of opposing positive matter and negative matter (Negative Zone) universes. Because Brashear has retained his abilities all this time, it would seem that either the specific generative reaction, that granted him his powers continues at an unseen or subatomic level in the facility where he first gained his abilities, or exotic particles generated by the experiment somehow became quantum entangled with Brashear.

-Energy generation: Blue Marvel has the ability to generate and control negative matter energy based on antimatter. He can manipulate this energy for various effects, including creating energy constructs.

- Bioluminescence: Brashear/Blue Marvel has exhibited the ability to emit light from his body.
Brashear holds a PhD in Theoretical Physics and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering..

riv6672
^^^yup, which is why i made the thread.

deathslash
He did indeed. Had all the strengths and weaknesses. alright then. Adam punches him into China and he dies of lead poisoning.

DarkSaint85
That's actually pretty likely. Is his lead weakness general knowledge (like knite is with Supes)? If so, hardly takes a genius level herald..oh wait.

-K-M-
The green lantern ring actually shields him from the lead poisoning so unless the ring is deactivated or loses its charge that's not a viable tactic. Prime used lead poisoning to help him though

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
The green lantern ring actually shields him from the lead poisoning so unless the ring is deactivated or loses its charge that's not a viable tactic. Prime used lead poisoning to help him though the ring can still be broken though right? Adam still is a genius, so what's to stop him from prioritizing the destruction of the ring?

-K-M-
the ring can still be broken though right? Adam still is a genius, so what's to stop him from prioritizing the destruction of the ring?

Depends. Prime had to use uranium core from a nuclear reactor to spear through him. A tactic Blue would not replicate. And Sodom still kept fighting hard even after that

Destroying a ring is not easy. I would like to see evidence Adam could just do it

riv6672
Agreed. GL rings are no joke.
Unless of course, you're DCnu Batman, and just steal it off a GLs finger.

Blue Area Vet

Way to break the mold, mascot. BM is a SM levet flying brick who manipulates and PRODUCES antimatter. If he was a DC character, he'd be one of your besties.

-K-M-
Many characters produce anti-matter in DC and Marvel and the writers make them out to he nothing but concussive blasts when they should be so much more.

Blue Area Vet
Many characters produce anti-matter in DC and Marvel and the writers make them out to he nothing but concussive blasts when they should be so much more.

Even as concussive blasts they should be very potent. BM has used it to shield others.

abhilegend
Yat without his Daxamite powers and on his ring alone destroyed a planet size machine on par with Mogo and tanked a black hole large enough to destroy anything within two light year radius.

How exactly is he not impressive compared to Blue Marvel?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Even as concussive blasts they should be very potent. BM has used it to shield others.
Yat tanked anti matter attacks from Anti Monitor himself. Blue Marvel is small potatoes compared to that.

riv6672
Way to break the mold, mascot. BM is a SM levet flying brick who manipulates and PRODUCES antimatter. If he was a DC character, he'd be one of your besties.
I have to say, you've pretty much nailed one of the biggest problems, yet funnest parts of MB debates.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yat tanked anti matter attacks from Anti Monitor himself. Blue Marvel is small potatoes compared to that. he didn't tank them. He was half dead after just one blast.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223342-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg17_18.jpg

Won't say half-dead - KOed momentarily? He flew back up, and was beaten down again lol.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223398-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg19.jpg

Then got back up AGAIN:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223399-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg21_22.jpg

riv6672
Yeah, thats one of the feats i pointed out to you. If you knew about it, why'd you ask you dirty so and so? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Yeah, thats one of the feats i pointed out to you. If you knew about it, why'd you ask you dirty so and so? stick out tongue

I then went off to find it! Kudos to you for starting me off hehe.

Blue Area Vet

Blue Area Vet
I have to say, you've pretty much nailed one of the biggest problems, yet funnest parts of MB debates.

You shouldn't hate to say that. rolling on floor laughing

BM is the conservative D.C. militias greatest nightmare.

Blue Area Vet
For the record, SY and BM >> SM.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Yat SHOULD win... SHOULD. But he's a little beetch.

abhilegend
For the record, SY and BM >> SM.
crylaugh

abhilegend
he didn't tank them. He was half dead after just one blast.
Nope.

-K-M-

Should be; but then again what has he done with his "potent" blasts?

DarkSaint85
Shield others mad

Philosophía
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223342-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg17_18.jpg

Won't say half-dead - KOed momentarily? He flew back up, and was beaten down again lol.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223398-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg19.jpg

Then got back up AGAIN:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7015/1223399-green_lantern_corps_17__dts_megan__pg21_22.jpg
You jumped the scan where the Daxamite physiology kicks in and he's confirmed by the ring to have "no physical damage" and had only been knocked out by the electromagnetic shock.

Takin three kill blasts from Anti-Monitor and surviving, much less being up and about unscathed moments later is above anything Blue Marvel has ever shown.

Galan007
Also:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885478_17.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885481_18.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885485_19.jpg

Zack M

laughing out loud

riv6672
I then went off to find it! Kudos to you for starting me off hehe.
Ye GODS i was your intellectual fluffer! eek!

You shouldn't hate to say that. rolling on floor laughing

BM is the conservative D.C. militias greatest nightmare.
I'm getting that impression.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
Also:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885478_17.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885481_18.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24885485_19.jpg

Great scene.

carver9
What happened in that scene?

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Yat SHOULD win... SHOULD. But he's a little beetch. laughing thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
What happened in that scene? Yat did a strip dance for the Antimonitor off-panel iirc.

Supermex
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yat did a strip dance for the Antimonitor off-panel iirc.

lol Antimonitor make it rain?

DarkSaint85
My boy Sodam is a beast.

riv6672
Nice scans. Hadnt seen the full.

Blue Area Vet
Great scene.

What's so great about that scene?

Blue Area Vet
My boy Sodam is a beast.

So he crushes Superman, right?

riv6672
^^^Whuuuaaaaa....?

Blue Area Vet
^^^Whuuuaaaaa....?

I wanna know what people's perception of Yat's power level is.

SSJGGogeta
So he crushes Superman, right?

Um. No. Without Ion, he would get one-shotted by Superman.

Blue Area Vet
Um. No. Without Ion, he would get one-shotted by Superman.

Really? So what's all the fuss about? Anyone?

riv6672
I wanna know what people's perception of Yat's power level is.

I see what you did there. smile

SSJGGogeta

I don't get what you mean.

Anyway, Superman >>>>> Sodam Yat >>> BM.

deathslash

Anyway, Superman >>>>> Sodam Yat >>> BM. where the f*** are you getting this sort of idiotic logic from?

abhilegend
Reading comics?

deathslash
Reading comics? only one of the mentally ill would believe that superman is that far above sodam or that soda is that far above blue marvel.

Zack M

Pretty much this.

Supermex

Pretty much this.

You got 6 pages of chit chat about this thread, so you lurk in here at 2am and this is what you come up with ?

abhilegend
only one of the mentally ill would believe that superman is that far above sodam or that soda is that far above blue marvel.
And why would be that?

riv6672
^^^Because he's not.
BM has way better energy manipulation abilities and lacks a weakness to magic and kryptonite, while having comparable levels of the powers they have in common. Advantage BM.
Just because that offends you doesnt make it untrue.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKk4Cq56d1Y

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsrqq2cpsf.jpg

abhilegend
Keep believing that if that keeps your hopes up.
You are basically describing less powerful version of Eradicator there.

Who said he has comparable power to Superman? You?

Blue Area Vet
Keep believing that if that keeps your hopes up.
You are basically describing less powerful version of Eradicator there.

Who said he has comparable power to Superman? You?

Like I said, BM is your worst nightmare and you confirm this every time you try to speak to the topic and shart.

Supermex
I'm not sure what the problem with BM is, but the guy can split moon in two, uppercut Sentry into orbit, absorb planet busting energies, amp himself to the point where he kicks KH's ass, has matter manipulation and anti-matter powers to boot!

Blue marvel backhands sodam Yat so hard he turns him into John Stewart and then to dust!

abhilegend
Like I said, BM is your worst nightmare and you confirm this every time you try to speak to the topic and shart.
laughing out loud

Keep reaching.

Blue Area Vet

Blue marvel backhands sodam Yat so hard he turns him into John Stewart and then to dust!

laughing laughing laughing

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Keep reaching.

You keep reaching around.

riv6672
I'm not sure what the problem with BM is, but the guy can split moon in two, uppercut Sentry into orbit, absorb planet busting energies, amp himself to the point where he kicks KH's ass, has matter manipulation and anti-matter powers to boot!
That IS the problem.

Blue Area Vet
That IS the problem.

laughing

Zack M
laughing out loud

Keep reaching.

yes He does that a lot.

Rao Kal El
Is this Yat before the Ion amp? Or is the Daxamite + the ring only?

If it is the one with Ion, Yat stomps in here, because he was able to go toe to toe with Prime, even if Prime sees him as Superman lite

DarkSaint85
No Ion.

Rao Kal El
I think Yat wins more often than not

Supermex
So its Stanard Sodam vs stanard Blue Marvel right

Just to be clear

deathslash
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think Yat wins more often than not you're one of the few dc fans whose opinion I could respect. So I'm wondering, why do you think he wins more often than not?

DarkSaint85
Sodam never really impressed me.

I give it to BM.

Rao Kal El
you're one of the few dc fans whose opinion I could respect. So I'm wondering, why do you think he wins more often than not?

Thank you.

Blue Marvel is a beast and I actually like him a lot, Yat on the other hand sounds good on paper, but not that much on practice.

Daxamite on late years were handled as < kryptonians, so they are not as formidable as A listers kryptonians, plus Yat is very inexperienced with his Daxamite powers and his GL powers, still even as a rookie he was able to survive things that other more experienced Gl's could not due to his physiology. Because of this I believe Yat could fare a little bit better than BM on a 10/10 scenario.

But pretty close IMO, I was actually thinking about giving the nod to BM, but the things Yat survived as a rookie made me believe that he could probably win this one

riv6672
Well thank you for that. thumb up

deathslash
Thank you.

Blue Marvel is a beast and I actually like him a lot, Yat on the other hand sounds good on paper, but not that much on practice.

Daxamite on late years were handled as < kryptonians, so they are not as formidable as A listers kryptonians, plus Yat is very inexperienced with his Daxamite powers and his GL powers, still even as a rookie he was able to survive things that other more experienced Gl's could not due to his physiology. Because of this I believe Yat could fare a little bit better than BM on a 10/10 scenario.

But pretty close IMO, I was actually thinking about giving the nod to BM, but the things Yat survived as a rookie made me believe that he could probably win this one thumb up thanks buddy. Always glad to see someone back up their opinion with a logical argument. Personally, I think that BM wins more often than not because of his damage output, energy manipulation, and experience. Either way, this is certainly a good fight.

riv6672
I'm glad the thread got to run it's course. I was undecided back on the 2nd as to who had the better odds; this has all helped me out for sure.

Rao Kal El
Well thank you for that. thumb up

smile

thumb up thanks buddy. Always glad to see someone back up their opinion with a logical argument. Personally, I think that BM wins more often than not because of his damage output, energy manipulation, and experience. Either way, this is certainly a good fight.

I just saw Sodam Yat as having a double invulnerability stacked first the gl shields and then his physiology, not a formidable attacker but with good defences. But BM is a worthy opponent and there is nothing wrong with thinking he could win this fight IMO.

It could go either way thumb up

SSJGGogeta
where the f*** are you getting this sort of idiotic logic from?

From the comics the three characters are in?

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about, because BM's feats don't put him on the level of any Green lantern, and Superman is strong enough to take on several of them at once.

Blue Area Vet

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about, because BM's feats don't put him on the level of any Green lantern, and Superman is strong enough to take on several of them at once.

laughing Yeah, your mind is gone.

Supermex

^^^^

I'll have what he's drinking!

And make it a double!

riv6672

Holy cow thats all sortsa wrong! stick out tongue

deathslash

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about, because BM's feats don't put him on the level of any Green lantern, and Superman is strong enough to take on several of them at once. so............. which sock account are you?

Blue Area Vet
so............. which sock account are you?

Check the cast of the Muppets.

riv6672
Fozzy?

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

riv6672
Thats the conclusion i came to, yes.

Zack M
smile

I just saw Sodam Yat as having a double invulnerability stacked first the gl shields and then his physiology, not a formidable attacker but with good defences. But BM is a worthy opponent and there is nothing wrong with thinking he could win this fight IMO.

It could go either way thumb up

thumb up

riv6672
And round and round we go!

quanchi112
Thats the conclusion i came to, yes. Yat was pure fail.

riv6672
He seemed a good match up, i think that much was proven over several pages. Just, not good enough.

quanchi112
He seemed a good match up, i think that much was proven over several pages. Just, not good enough. He makes Marvel work for the win but ultimately loses nonetheless.

riv6672
I'm watching FARGO, so my answer to that is, "Oh yah".

riv6672
This took forever to get approved.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Superman+level

krisblaze
Yat is Blue Marvel's physical superior AND he has a ring no expression

riv6672
laughing thumb up

krisblaze
He doesnt have much in the way of experience, but I think his totals add up to something Blue Marvel and most guys in his weightclass would have a hard time putting down.

Ranx exploding, the AM blast and superboy prime fight shows an absurd amount of durability and damage soak.

riv6672
Oh i'm not arguing with you.
What you say was pretty well covered. Its just the U. Dictionary link i posted stems from someone (forget who, too lazy to check) losing his mind because i used the term "Superman level" when describing BM.

I submitted the definition at the time, and totally forgot until i received an e mail approving it this morning.

Sin I AM
Why do people always shortchange daxamites and lanterns? Sodom is by no means a scrub. If a named kryptonian had added esoteric abilities people would be labeling that character a trans on stats alone

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why do people always shortchange daxamites and lanterns? Sodom is by no means a scrub. If a named kryptonian had added esoteric abilities people would be labeling that character a trans on stats alone

All kryptonians and Lanterns are not created equal. Many ppl feel Yat, hasnt shown enough. Sure in the little time hes shown to be able to take a punishment.

riv6672
He's legit tough, IMO. Mick Foley-ish.

Genii96
BM wins

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>