Info on the Inquisitor's numerical designations...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling

Beniboybling
EDIT: Broken link, here's a working one:

http://thewookieegunner.com/2015/10/03/highlights-from-the-star-wars-rebels-l-a-press-conference-and-periscope-interviews/

Lord Stark
The actor's aren't really that reliable when it comes to stuff like that though. Sara in particular loves Seventh Sister and is unlikely to say that she's ranked Seventh or something.

Beniboybling
Well as far as I can tell Sarah wasn't actually at the conference, however the article doesn't clarify who replied. It was probably Dave though.

|King Joker|
I'd be surprised if there were only one Brother and Sister at any given time, honestly.

Beniboybling
It does make sense for them to be more, but at the same time I don't see them introducing six more sisters, and five more brothers, each with there own design, voice actor etc. but maybe we will get one or two more...

|King Joker|
I agree that there's, like, no way in hell they'd introduce 10 more Inquisitors, but they don't really have to. Filoni did say we'd be getting more insight on the late Grand Inquisitor's background and how the Inquisitorious works this season.

cdtm
They couldn't be from Dathomir.. Assuming Courtship of Princess Leia is still canon, they don't have force sensitive males.

But an entire planet of force sensitive, rancor riding warrior would be my first choice for Inquisitor's, so maybe Dathomir exists, but not like Courtship wrote it.. (And besides, Courtship happens post Empire..)

Darth Thor
Palpatine's line to Vader in SOL about sending more Inquisitors after the Rebels suggests there are more than 2 to me.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Palpatine's line to Vader in SOL about sending more Inquisitors after the Rebels suggests there are more than 2 to me. That's the way I understood it as well. Seemed to me there is quite a few Inquisitors working for the Empire.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cdtm
They couldn't be from Dathomir.. Assuming Courtship of Princess Leia is still canon, they don't have force sensitive males.

But an entire planet of force sensitive, rancor riding warrior would be my first choice for Inquisitor's, so maybe Dathomir exists, but not like Courtship wrote it.. (And besides, Courtship happens post Empire..) I assume you've never watched The Clone Wars...Originally posted by Darth Thor
Palpatine's line to Vader in SOL about sending more Inquisitors after the Rebels suggests there are more than 2 to me. Well 2 is "more", however there is also Ahsoka's line that "they'll all be coming now", and yet only two turn up, so perhaps that's all there is. Guess we'll find out.

|King Joker|
Anyone else think the Seventh Sister will become the new Grand Inquisitor by the end of this season?

cdtm
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I assume you've never watched The Clone Wars...Well 2 is "more", however there is also Ahsoka's line that "they'll all be coming now", and yet only two turn up, so perhaps that's all there is. Guess we'll find out.

I've seen it.

Witches of Dathomir and "Night Sisters" are two different things, though related. Basically, what we had in Clone Wars was hybrids from human Dathomirans mating with those horned things.

But Dathomir itself is a prison planet, where a dark jedi of the Old Republic was banished, and an entire civilization sprung from it based around a matriarchy of force sensitive witches who tamed Rancors as mounts..

And even though Ventriss's tribe was wiped out by Grevious, there's still a planet of force sensitives out there. Unless Courtship of Princess Leia was never canon from the start, and they reimagined Dathomir..

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well 2 is "more", however there is also Ahsoka's line that "they'll all be coming now", and yet only two turn up, so perhaps that's all there is. Guess we'll find out.

Well that would make more sense if Palpatine said something like "send the remaining Inquisitiors after them."

Also doubt the "Grand" Inq was given that title for commanding 2 other Inq's. And don't see why the remaining 2 would be so eager to grab that title.

Just wouldn't make much sense to me personally.

Beniboybling
Mmm, fair point. That said, there maybe some non-combatant Inquisitors working for the organisation. Originally posted by |King Joker|
Anyone else think the Seventh Sister will become the new Grand Inquisitor by the end of this season? Hadn't considered that, it's equally possible she might just get killed though.

|King Joker|
I feel like the Fifth Brother is more likely to bite the dust than her, and I doubt they'd kill them both off. But who knows at this point.

REXXXX
Originally posted by cdtm
I've seen it.

Witches of Dathomir and "Night Sisters" are two different things, though related. Basically, what we had in Clone Wars was hybrids from human Dathomirans mating with those horned things.

But Dathomir itself is a prison planet, where a dark jedi of the Old Republic was banished, and an entire civilization sprung from it based around a matriarchy of force sensitive witches who tamed Rancors as mounts..

And even though Ventriss's tribe was wiped out by Grevious, there's still a planet of force sensitives out there. Unless Courtship of Princess Leia was never canon from the start, and they reimagined Dathomir..

Indeed, Dathomir's only canonical appearance now was its portrayal in the Clone Wars. Courtship and any Expanded Universe portrayals are no longer canon under Disney.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.