Black Panther Vs DCnu Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsrkyecz4n.jpg

No amps, standard gear for BP.
Bane on Venom.
No prep, no BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsrqihzfy4.jpg

Shabazz916
Bp

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa

riv6672
Fair enough. Breaks bats but not cats!

Vanguard
Bane is tough. But Tchalla's got this

riv6672
Cool, thank you! thumb up

abhilegend
Bane beats the shit out of Panther.

AsbestosFlaygon
^
lel :v

abhilegend
Eh, what?

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Eh, what?
I was going to ask too, then thought, "nah".

AsbestosFlaygon
Eh, what?
Figure it out. Most of his crazy metahuman feats prior to Flashpoint don't count.

deathslash
Panther wins

abhilegend
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Figure it out. Most of his crazy metahuman feats prior to Flashpoint don't count.
He is more powerful than preboot Bane.

Galan007
^ And significantly so, I'd say.

AsbestosFlaygon
What impressive feat did he do?

riv6672
Check out his bio on Comicvine, they're right in that Bane's just gotten better.

AsbestosFlaygon
I saw nothing in Comicvine.

riv6672
Okay. smile

AsbestosFlaygon
The only info there is he was beaten by Batman and Flash. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
What impressive feat did he do?

He's beaten Batman.

He's solo'd Batman's rogue gallery, despite them being on Venom... went World War Bane on poor f*cks, basically.

Was stated to have metahuman strength and speed even while off Venom.

Batman on Venom (which doesn't work as good on him as it does on Bane) was able to draw blood from Superman with a punch.

Galan007
He also casually tossed a multi-ton stone structure across the room like it was a baseball. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's beaten Batman.

He's solo'd Batman's rogue gallery, despite them being on Venom... went World War Bane on poor f*cks, basically.

Was stated to have metahuman strength and speed even while off Venom.

Batman on Venom (which doesn't work as good on him as it does on Bane) was able to draw blood from Superman with a punch.

"World War Bane?" laughing

Is this how desperate D.C. comics has become? So every Q lister is now a super meta human herald threat and every herald is a god or better? D.C. is like "Hey, over here! Look at me, I'm right here." Still, two things remain true, BP punishes Bane and WW kicks the balls off of Kal.

AsbestosFlaygon
Which rogues are we talking about? 'Cause T'Challa could solo most of Batman's rogue gallery, except Clayface.

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Is this how desperate D.C. comics has become? So every Q lister is now a super meta human herald threat and every herald is a god or better?
Yeah, thats pretty much comics in general; i personally believe not every character needs endless upgrades and ninja training.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
He also casually tossed a multi-ton stone structure across the room like it was a baseball. thumb up

thumb up

Bane without Venom is described as a META human.

Supermex
So is Bane Superman level with Venom

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex
So is Bane Superman level with Venom
As per DC Wikia:

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
As per DC Wikia:

From this i guess BP gives Bane a ass beatin

Zack M
It would definitely be a good fight either way

Supermex
Bane's Venom would make it intresting

deathslash
Which rogues are we talking about? 'Cause T'Challa could solo most of Batman's rogue gallery, except Clayface. killer croc, scarecrow, Mr freeze, etc.

It should also be noted that batman has beaten him in a 1v1 fight, killer croc has beaten him in their rematch (bane even asked croc to kill him after he'd gotten beaten), and talon has outsmarted him.

DarkSaint85

Is this how desperate D.C. comics has become? So every Q lister is now a super meta human herald threat and every herald is a god or better? D.C. is like "Hey, over here! Look at me, I'm right here." Still, two things remain true, BP punishes Bane and WW kicks the balls off of Kal.

Lol.

One fleeting 5 second cameo shot in a trailer, and BP is suddenly an A-lister.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

One fleeting 5 second cameo shot in a trailer, and BP is suddenly an A-lister. the sad thing is that those five seconds of a cameo are still more faithful to bp than all of the time that bane has spent on the big screen.

The first time that he appeared in a movie, he was basically a living skeleton that was then turned into an idiotic roid rage monster that was being used by an even more idiot talking plant. Hell, he was also apparently incapable of even the most simple of phrases (he conveyed his feelings by grunting).

The second time that he appeared, his voice inexplicably sounded like Sean connery. He had a bit of potential and came off really awesome, until the movie made him fall flat on his face, get plunked by a severely weakened batman, attempt suicide, get murdered by catwoman, and be the servant of talia al ghul.

riv6672
Well, if we're going there...Lets not foget EWs hilarious cover treatment of BP:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpss4qntgii.jpg

Mask on, way too ugly to share face time with Evans and RDJ. Comparison to Real Housewives. And a cute widdle "meow" to boot!

HulkIsHulk
How come no one posted this:
Originally posted by -K-M-
Batman (w/Superman powers) vs. Bane
Superman & Batman #54
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/SB054017.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/SB054018.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/SB054019.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/SB054020.jpg
Batman and Superman literally switched powers....well.... Batman got all the power and Superman ended up powerless (Raw deal). So this new and improved Batman wants to takes on Bane. Now the ending is the real ownage....Bane survived by having the Venom in his system

deathslash
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
How come no one posted this: because it's not new 52 bane?

Khazra Reborn
At his peak NU Bane would have cracked T'Charlie in half like a twig. But he's had a few rough showings since World War Bane, it'd be a tough fight no matter who wins IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Bane's Venom would make it intresting

If Bane is a three tonner it would be an EPIC beat down for Panther. Panther can dominate ten tonners like Sabertooth without breaking a sweat.

Blue Area Vet
Lol.

One fleeting 5 second cameo shot in a trailer, and BP is suddenly an A-lister.

What are you talking about, fool? BP has ALWAYS been an A lister. Trying reading his books to get a clue.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bane 7-8/10

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
It would definitely be a good fight either way

Nah, it really wouldn't and you are simply being a D.C. apologist. BP would ass rape him in a fight. He's beaten Ironman, Black Dwarf, Magneto, a amalgam super skrull, etc. No, it wouldn't be a good fight, it would be traumatizing to the reader.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Bane 7-8/10

Another D.C. apologize spewing waste. Again, Bane is a T lister who struggles with weak ass Fruit-Batman, Black Panther is magnitudes above him and his rogues.

Blue Area Vet
Well, if we're going there...Lets not foget EWs hilarious cover treatment of BP:

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpss4qntgii.jpg

Mask on, way too ugly to share face time with Evans and RDJ. Comparison to Real Housewives. And a cute widdle "meow" to boot!

**** Marvel and EW for allowing this bullshit!! They have gotten plenty of hate mail for it. Now this promo is incredible!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c2e0e72766a9ddc074eb79a9cf57a732/tumblr_nzexmt4uHA1tphk9ro1_1280.jpg

These four characters are more interesting than the entire D.C. universe.

riv6672
Is that fan art? Pretty cool.
Regarding the EW cover, its no secret i loathe BP, but the "jokes" at his expense? Not very funny, really.

Blue Area Vet
Regarding the EW cover, its no secret i loathe BP, but the "jokes" at his expense? Not very funny, really.

On top of that, it's thoroughly stupid on their part. Why would you introduce a character of such magnitude in this de-masculating fashion? And why send the message that this actor doesn't belong on the stage with the other two stars when you need star power to draw sales?

DarkSaint85

Its clear he's still seen as a D list guy.

riv6672
Agreed, though i cant see why.
Like BaV said, it seems emasculating.

Blue Area Vet
Its clear he's still seen as a D list guy.

Try a view outside of Kal's rectal cavity. If he was a D lister he wouldn't be on the cover of anything. Like I said, try reading the comics starting from 1966 on. It will hit you.

RadZoa
Bane 9/10

abhilegend
Nah, it really wouldn't and you are simply being a D.C. apologist. BP would ass rape him in a fight. He's beaten Ironman, Black Dwarf, Magneto, a amalgam super skrull, etc. No, it wouldn't be a good fight, it would be traumatizing to the reader.
Nope. Bane beats the shit out of African Panther.

deathslash
Nope. Bane beats the shit out of African Panther. is that seriously your only argument? Bane wins and now it's the end of the discussion? That sure is some debating style you've got there.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
is that seriously your only argument? Bane wins and now it's the end of the discussion? That sure is some debating style you've got there.
Yes, it's what Black Panther fans like you do, don't they?

"Black Panther wins. End of discussion. "

And it's better than" D list argument".

Blue Area Vet
Nope. Bane beats the shit out of African Panther.

Who the **** is "African Panther?"

abhilegend
Who the **** is "African Panther?"
The one that gets his shit pushed in here.

Blue Area Vet
is that seriously your only argument? Bane wins and now it's the end of the discussion? That sure is some debating style you've got there.

He cuts and pastes this same stupid line for every D.C./Marvel match. That's why he isn't taken seriously by anyone outside of his Superfriends.

Blue Area Vet
The one that gets his shit pushed in here.

I know you're a ****ing cornball trying to fit in by using outdated American urban slang. laughing out loud

deathslash
Yes, it's what Black Panther fans like you do, don't they?

"Black Panther wins. End of discussion. "

And it's better than" D list argument". wow, you're sad. Panther wins because he has superior technology, multiple canon feats of him taking on and surviving against 100+ tonners, can turn completely invisible to get the drop on bane, and is smart and ruthless enough to exploit any of bane's weaknesses.

Supermex
He cuts and pastes this same stupid line for every D.C./Marvel match. That's why he isn't taken seriously by anyone outside of his Superfriends.

lol

RadZoa
wow, you're sad. Panther wins because he has superior technology, multiple canon feats of him taking on and surviving against 100+ tonners, can turn completely invisible to get the drop on bane, and is smart and ruthless enough to exploit any of bane's weaknesses. You pretty much described Batman in a nut shell, technology, intelligence, taking on and beating the shit out of 100+ tonnors, can exploit bane's weakness etc...doesn't always translate well in a fight

riv6672
He's also trying to derail the thread, turn it into a pissing contest because he's worried about the outcome.
This tactic is pretty popular among the superfriends. All he lacks is bold red all caps font.

80sBaby
Originally posted by RadZoa
You pretty much described Batman in a nut shell, technology, intelligence, taking on and beating the shit out of 100+ tonnors, can exploit bane's weakness etc...doesn't always translate well in a fight

Batman regularly beats the crap out of Bane so it's an apt comparison in this case.

Supermex
He's also trying to derail the thread, turn it into a pissing contest because he's worried about the outcome.
This tactic is pretty popular among the superfriends. All he lacks is bold red all caps font.

lol spot on with that guy

Anyways yea it may sound like Batman, but BP is a diffrent kind of beat all together thou..

But its kool for BP to be compared to a legend like the Dark Knight.

Zack M
Originally posted by RadZoa
You pretty much described Batman in a nut shell, technology, intelligence, taking on and beating the shit out of 100+ tonnors, can exploit bane's weakness etc...doesn't always translate well in a fight

Pretty much.

DarkSaint85
Try a view outside of Kal's rectal cavity. If he was a D lister he wouldn't be on the cover of anything. Like I said, try reading the comics starting from 1966 on. It will hit you.

Probably.

Remember how we teamed up to say BP would beat Namor? And Reed?

Good times.

Anyway, not sure what Superman has to do with this thread. But my point still stands. EW obv don't see Panther as an A-list guy yet, hence the jokes and the 'meow'. They won't be as disrespectful with Thor on their cover, for example.

Thought you agreed? But somehow, you feel the need to bite heads off.

abhilegend
I know you're a ****ing cornball trying to fit in by using outdated American urban slang. laughing out loud
Uh, no? Originally posted by deathslash
wow, you're sad. Panther wins because he has superior technology, multiple canon feats of him taking on and surviving against 100+ tonners, can turn completely invisible to get the drop on bane, and is smart and ruthless enough to exploit any of bane's weaknesses.
Is that all? Wow, that's like half of what Batman can do.

Bane beat the shit out of him. Just like what he would do to Panther here.

DarkSaint85
Scans, people!

riv6672
Scans of BP being legit meta without the suit (which is crammed with higher level offense/defense than even Batman carries)? Thought that was a given.

Blue Area Vet
Scans of BP being legit meta without the suit (which is crammed with higher level offense/defense than even Batman carries)? Thought that was a given. [/QUOTE

Ah, what? Buddy, the suit doesn't grant him increased strength, speed, agility, reaction time or super senses, so every time you see him do things like stop a charging elephant with his bare hands or lifting a boulder or far outpacing meta humans, that's all meta. Weird stance by you.

riv6672
You misunderstood me.
I meant he's legit meta without the suit.
And i meant the suit itself (on average) is above Batman's.

Blue Area Vet
You misunderstood me.
I meant he's legit meta without the suit.
And i meant the suit itself (on average) is above Batman's.

Gotcha.

Blue Area Vet
Probably.

Remember how we teamed up to say BP would beat Namor? And Reed?

Good times.

Anyway, not sure what Superman has to do with this thread. But my point still stands. EW obv don't see Panther as an A-list guy yet, hence the jokes and the 'meow'. They won't be as disrespectful with Thor on their cover, for example.

Thought you agreed? But somehow, you feel the need to bite heads off.

If you are talking overall popularity, yes, although that is changing. Racism has a HELL of a lot to do with it. But if you are talking how he is perceived formidably, the respect he receives from allies and villains alike and his overall success rate, he's an A+ character. And while the EW weekly article was an utter fail, ask yourself, how is Thor treated in comics as opposed to Black Panther?

And the winner is:

http://media2.cardboardconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Funko-Captain-America-Civil-War-Pop-138-Unmasked-Black-Panther-Walgreens.jpg

riv6672
Thor.

Blue Area Vet
Thor.

Wrong thread, dude.

Blue Area Vet

Abby, right? Oh, he's not above using Guerilla tactics for a win.

riv6672
Wrong thread, dude.
stick out tongue then why'd you post:
ask yourself, how is Thor treated in comics as opposed to Black Panther?

The winner is Thor, going by overall treatment (in comics, TV, cartoons, movies) since both characters premiered.

riv6672
Abby, right? Oh, he's not above using Guerilla tactics for a win.
More like a poop slinging monkey.

Blue Area Vet
More like a poop slinging monkey.

laughing Yeah, real black ops stuff.

Blue Area Vet
stick out tongue then why'd you post:

The winner is Thor, going by overall treatment (in comics, TV, cartoons, movies) since both characters premiered.

Are you kidding me? I said in comics. Thor is treated like utter garbage in comics....and in movies for that matter.

deathslash
Uh, no?
Is that all? Wow, that's like half of what Batman can do.

Bane beat the shit out of him. Just like what he would do to Panther here. he's better than batman in pretty much every single way except for exposure. Also, batman beat bane into the ground. If you seriously belive that batman is above panther (someone with better tech, better weapons, is far stealthier, and physically superior), then I can do nothing for you.

Blue Area Vet
he's better than batman in pretty much every single way except for exposure. Also, batman beat bane into the ground. If you seriously belive that batman is above panther (someone with better tech, better weapons, is far stealthier, and physically superior), then I can do nothing for you.

I've been telling these clowns that for YEARS, they are just holding out at this point. The Batman of now isn't even what BP started off as in 1966. He's always been a couple tiers above. Some of them ***** about BP getting "power ups" (which is also mostly BS) but don't complain about how Batman moved from a costumed detective fighting the mob to some unexplained meta human doppelganger which happens to also be a super genius with mastery of every martial arts known to man.

Vanguard
People picking Bane need their head checked.

On a side note. In his new upcoming ongoing....Panther will be getting his vibranium suit back. And he will have some added abilities with the suit.

riv6672
^^^oh thank GOD! He's sooo underpowered. angel

Vanguard
lol

abhilegend
he's better than batman in pretty much every single way except for exposure.

In your dreams. Maybe.

A feat Panther doesn't has any hopes to replicate.

You are describing batman there. Better tech, better weapons, far stealthier and physically superior.

But it's good for you to dream, eh?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Vanguard
People picking Bane need their head checked.

On a side note. In his new upcoming ongoing....Panther will be getting his vibranium suit back. And he will have some added abilities with the suit.
laughing out loud

Maybe you should get your head checked. In every thread it's "Panther wins".

Based on what exactly?

Blue Area Vet
In your dreams. Maybe.

A feat Panther doesn't has any hopes to replicate.

You are describing batman there. Better tech, better weapons, far stealthier and physically superior.

But it's good for you to dream, eh?

laughing

Black Panther is only much stronger, faster, more durable, has super human senses, more agile and acrobatic, smarter, more educated, more knowledgeable, more skilled in combat
and more deadly, obviously better hung, far richer, more resourceful, has better contingency protocols, badder bitches, better success record, stronger mental defenses, better stealth capabilities, better bling, and a way stronger back that doesn't get his back snapped by a Rey Mysterio cosplayer.

abhilegend
obviously better hung.

Your whole obsession with him in one sentence.

mmm

Vanguard
laughing out loud

Based on what exactly?

Elite fighting skill
Grade A technology
Great adjustments on the fly
Genius intellect

Supermex
Elite fighting skill
Grade A technology
Genius intellect

Nothing bad about Batman just BP is more stacked

abhilegend
Elite fighting skill
Grade A technology
Genius intellect
Not enough here. See his fights against Man-Ape.

And who said Panther us elite level in skill? Daredevil got the better of him in a straight up fight after Panther suckershotted him.

Heck, even Red Skull got the better of him in a fight.

Supermex
laughing

Black Panther is only much stronger, faster, more durable, has super human senses, more agile and acrobatic, smarter, more educated, more knowledgeable, more skilled in combat
and more deadly, obviously better hung, far richer, more resourceful, has better contingency protocols, badder bitches, better success record, stronger mental defenses, better stealth capabilities, better bling, and a way stronger back that doesn't get his back snapped by a Rey Mysterio cosplayer. [/QUOTE

Blue i agree with you on most of this but its debatable if BP is overall more smart, educated, knowledgeable and overall fighting skill departments than Bats..

But yes between the 2 BP is overall more powerful

Vanguard
Not enough here. See his fights against Man-Ape.

And who said Panther us elite level in skill? Daredevil got the better of him in a straight up fight after Panther suckershotted him.

Heck, even Red Skull got the better of him in a fight.

For every low showing I could bring up a tremendously high showing. Man Ape is no pushover, and Tchalla has still gotten the best of him before. I could really just link his respect thread to end this. But I don't feel like it.

And the best of Panther is yet to come. Wait until his new ongoing.

Btw it's not like I don't think the guy cant lose....he can.

deathslash
In your dreams. Maybe.

A feat Panther doesn't has any hopes to replicate. you're right, he was too busy oneshotting black swan, punching a literal hole through one of her henchmen, stalemating captain america, stalemating iron fist, beating on kingpin (without the HSH by the way), and beating on namor. He could never hope to even hurt bane when he's already thrown down and/or beaten several characters that are on his level if not above him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are describing batman there. Better tech, better weapons, far stealthier and physically superior.laughing one guy uses explosives, radars, acids, specialized gases, grappling hooks, cryogenic capsules, and a cape that doesn't help him fly or glide. The other uses blades that can cut through Herald level characters, gauntlets that can make heralds bleed, energy shields, teleporters, a supercomputer that can hack into hyper advanced alien computers, boots that let him run up walls, claws that let him liquefy metals, bombs that enable him to damage Herald level characters, has created falcon's wings, and has the cure for cancer. Who has better tech and weapons?

Stealthier? One guy is a master ninja (I will grant you that much), has smoke pellets, and is known for dissapearing in front of his opponents. The other guy is still capable of disappearing in front of people, even without his suit (that also muffles his noise and has a cloaking device).

Panther was already physically on cap's level even when he was first introduced and he's only gotten stronger since then. These days, he's portrayed as being capable of damaging Herald level characters with his normal punches.

abhilegend
For every low showing I could bring up a tremendously high showing.

Like what?

So you got nothing?

Good. Panther should fight people on his level. Like Killmonger.

When that will come, let me know.

Name one martial artist from DC aside KK who can beat Panther then.

abhilegend
you're right, he was too busy oneshotting black swan, punching a literal hole through one of her henchmen,

And? Are these supposed to be impressive?

And getting owned by Daredevil and Red Skull.

And Man Ape. And Killmonger.

Like who? Who did he beat in straight fight which is on level of Bane?

And no, hurting Namor doesn't means he can beat Bane.

Batman. Read some batman comics and come back.

Seriously, the things you said? Batman does that on free time.

When Panther can sneak up on Superman, let me know.

So does near every Street level character.

And lolz @ Panther being on Cap's level in strength. Tell that to Daredevil and Red Skull.

riv6672
Your whole obsession with him in one sentence.

mmm
Haha, he left himself open for that verbal leg sweep...yes

Blue Area Vet
laughing

and more deadly, obviously better hung, far richer, more resourceful, has better contingency protocols, badder bitches, better success record, stronger mental defenses, better stealth capabilities, better bling, and a way stronger back that doesn't get his back snapped by a Rey Mysterio cosplayer.

So Batman has more knowledge that all the leaders of the Wakandian advanced civilization from the past combined, that's what you are telling me? Because that's the knowledge that T'Challa has. And Batman could have hacked Reed Richard's the 42 prison? And Batman could create a computer to interface with the incubator that birthed Galactus from the previous universe? I'd say it's not debatable at all. Batman isn't all that.

Blue Area Vet
Haha, he left himself open for that verbal leg sweep...yes

Nah, what happened was he focused on that one part of the description. Telling. He's fantasizing what it would be like to not have a little Indian pecker.

riv6672
Nah, what happened was he focused on that one part of the description.
I know, i was j/k.

Blue Area Vet
And? Are these supposed to be impressive?

And getting owned by Daredevil and Red Skull.

And Man Ape. And Killmonger.

Like who? Who did he beat in straight fight which is on level of Bane?

And no, hurting Namor doesn't means he can beat Bane.

Batman. Read some batman comics and come back.

Seriously, the things you said? Batman does that on free time.

When Panther can sneak up on Superman, let me know.

So does near every Street level character.

And lolz @ Panther being on Cap's level in strength. Tell that to Daredevil and Red Skull.

So how the **** was he strong enough to do this?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fb4yHF4a1r228huo9_1280.jpg

Furthermore, you suggestion that the outcome of a given fight is a direct reflection of strength is beyond idiotic. Sign out immediately.

abhilegend
So Batman has more knowledge that all the leaders of the Wakandian advanced civilization from the past combined, that's what you are telling me? Because that's the knowledge that T'Challa has. And Batman could have hacked Reed Richard's the 42 prison? And Batman could create a computer to interface with the incubator that birthed Galactus from the previous universe? I'd say it's not debatable at all. Batman isn't all that.
Yeah, why not?

abhilegend
So how the **** was he strong enough to do this?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fb4yHF4a1r228huo9_1280.jpg

Furthermore, you suggestion that the outcome of a given fight is a direct reflection of strength is beyond idiotic. Sign out immediately.
Skull was distracted just before that scene. In a straight up fight, he kicked Panther's ass.

Learn to read.

riv6672
I didnt realize distraction made someone less durable. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Skull was distracted just before that scene. In a straight up fight, he kicked Panther's ass.

Learn to read.

He was distracted so Panther gained the strength to knock Red Skull's jaw off his face?

Is that your Superman protocals applied to Red Skull? Panther looked him in the face and told he he was going to knock off his jaw:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119363/3502277-loose+1.png

The fight was even up until when Falcon called some birds to momentarily distract Panther. Your contention that Skull was whooping up on Panther is a complete lie and I'll provide scans for the people, just say the word. And since when is the Red Skull some kind of pushover? He's gotten the better of Cap plenty times who you claim is so much stronger than Panther without and ounce of proof.

Keep talking so everyone can see how fill of shit you are. laughing

Blue Area Vet
I didnt realize distraction made someone less durable. stick out tongue

That's his ever changing criteria. Throw a his poo against the wall and hope some sticks. Looks like he needs to drink more water.

abhilegend
He was distracted so Panther gained the strength to knock Red Skull's jaw off his face?

You can break someone's jaw without being stronger.

And Skull was beating the shit out of him before he was distracted.

What's your point?

Panther was getting choked like a *****.

Cap never gets choked like a *****.

Yeah, you're broken.

Vanguard
Like what?

So you got nothing?

Like his showing against Namor
Like his showing against Luke Cage
And his showing against Black Swan

Blue Area Vet
LOL!!! You are slipping even further into obscurity. Like I said, I can post the fight. The fact that he had his hands round BPs neck (while both are on their feet facing each other) RIGHT AFTER HE WAS HEAD BUTTED BY BP doesn't equate to RS having beaten the shit out of BP. The fight was even to that point, less than that considering BP took off his claw gauntlets in favor of bear fists.

You know you are the only fool using this tactic of claiming character A was "winning" a fight mid stream as if that is somehow valid? I guess if you were a man and watched football, you'd turn the television off at half time and declare the team with the lead was the. Not one other posters uses these made up bull league rules you use.

deathslash
And his showing against Black Swan let's not forget about Eric killmonger, man ape, Captain america, iron man, iron fist, beast, wolverine, and a whole plethora of others.

Vanguard
let's not forget about Eric killmonger, man ape, Captain america, iron man, iron fist, beast, wolverine, and a whole plethora of others.

Thank you

80sBaby
Abhi's lowballing is ridiculous. I don't know why you're continuing to argue with him. This isn't a debate. It's akin to talking to someone who puts his fingers in his ears and shouts "NAH NAH NAH! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

DarkSaint85
Panther energy daggers Bane.

Decter
Why is the "he beat/ kept up with 10-100+ tonners" even a valid argument?

Just about every comic character does it

Panther wins but I don't understand why that argument is even used

abhilegend
And his showing against Black Swan
Is that all? Here I thought you had something impressive. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
LOL!!! You are slipping even further into obscurity. Like I said, I can post the fight. The fact that he had his hands round BPs neck (while both are on their feet facing each other) RIGHT AFTER HE WAS HEAD BUTTED BY BP doesn't equate to RS having beaten the shit out of BP. The fight was even to that point, less than that considering BP took off his claw gauntlets in favor of bear fists.

You know you are the only fool using this tactic of claiming character A was "winning" a fight mid stream as if that is somehow valid? I guess if you were a man and watched football, you'd turn the television off at half time and declare the team with the lead was the. Not one other posters uses these made up bull league rules you use.
Quit crying.

Why did Falcon had to distract Skull from choking Panther out? Originally posted by deathslash
let's not forget about Eric killmonger, man ape, Captain america, iron man, iron fist, beast, wolverine, and a whole plethora of others.
Yeah, he is a solid B level martial artist. Good for him.

80sBaby
So Batman is only "possibly" better than a B-list MA? That's kinda sad.

abhilegend
A batman homage is possibly better than him.

Not the same thing.

80sBaby
A batman homage is possibly better than him.

Not the same thing.

Then why are you claiming it is? That's been part of your entire argument.

abhilegend
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Then why are you claiming it is? That's been part of your entire argument.
Huh?

Blue Area Vet
Is that all? Here I thought you had something impressive.
Quit crying.

Why did Falcon had to distract Skull from choking Panther out?
Yeah, he is a solid B level martial artist. Good for him.

He didn't "have to" and Skull was not "choking him out." They were both on their feet facing each other and Panther wasn't even grabbing Skulls hands in an attempt to get out. What you saw was a moment in time within the battle, nothing more. You act like BPs was about to die at any second. Don't try that bullshit with me.

You couldn't be more full of shit. You are the one that wanted to go down this road, equating physical strength with the outcome of battles, except you don't want to accept the outcome of the battles that don't favor your preference. It's a stupid concept to begin with, but the fact you won't even follow your own train of thought is downright pitiful. Every can see your exposed ass.

riv6672
I dont wanna see that!

abhilegend
He didn't "have to" and Skull was not "choking him out." They were both on their feet facing each other and Panther wasn't even grabbing Skulls hands in an attempt to get out. What you saw was a moment in time within the battle, nothing more. You act like BPs was about to die at any second. Don't try that bullshit with me.

You couldn't be more full of shit. You are the one that wanted to go down this road, equating physical strength with the outcome of battles, except you don't want to accept the outcome of the battles that don't favor your preference. It's a stupid concept to begin with, but the fact you won't even follow your own train of thought is downright pitiful. Every can see your exposed ass.
Well your entire argument is "Nuh-uh, it didn't happen. I say so."

Good luck with that shit.

riv6672
Panther energy daggers Bane.
Surprised this hasnt been a bigger factor. BP has very deadly offense. More so than Batman, and a willingness to use it.

DarkSaint85
Surprised this hasnt been a bigger factor. BP has very deadly offense. More so than Batman, and a willingness to use it.

I'm under appreciated in my time.

Kinda like Jesus, really.

Philosophía
BP has very deadly offense. More so than Batman laughing out loud

Don't go full retarded on me, now.

Batman's normal equipment makes Black Panther look like a kid playing with toys.

Oh, it's you. Too late for that advice, then.

Carry on.

riv6672
Thats funny.

DarkSaint85
Erm...no. His normal equipment is less fancy. More 'real world', I guess. Reflecting Waynetech's repurposing of military R+D.

Philosophía
Erm...no. His normal equipment is less fancy. More 'real world', I guess. Reflecting Waynetech's repurposing of military R+D. What do you mean by that, specifically? Do you want us to compare Batman's standard versatility and offensive output with Black Panther's standard? Because I'd be down for that.

I'm quite confident Batman crushes him smile

DarkSaint85
No, I want to compare standard to standard.

Vibranium weave (which is already more exotic than anything Batman has - he has like a Kevlar/Nomex composite) suit

Batarangs vs energy daggers

Antarctic vibranium claws (again, no real world analogue) vs Batman's gauntlets/gloves

That supercomputer which interfaced with Galactus, vs the Batcomputer (which takes a whole cave up, and is only linked to Batman's suit, vs being portable).

Then yes, Batman has various acid batarangs, sonics batarangs, foam pellets, magnetic devices, taser gauntlets, fire rangs etc (I've made a list somewhere of all the equipment I've seen DCnU Bats has shown, without special prep).

But the mere fact Panther is using a mythical metal that dampens ALL sound, and another mythical metal that liquefies other metal....that's already more exotic than Bat's standard.

IMHO.

deathslash

Vibranium weave (which is already more exotic than anything Batman has - he has like a Kevlar/Nomex composite) suit

Batarangs vs energy daggers

Antarctic vibranium claws (again, no real world analogue) vs Batman's gauntlets/gloves

That supercomputer which interfaced with Galactus, vs the Batcomputer (which takes a whole cave up, and is only linked to Batman's suit, vs being portable).

Then yes, Batman has various acid batarangs, sonics batarangs, foam pellets, magnetic devices, taser gauntlets, fire rangs etc (I've made a list somewhere of all the equipment I've seen DCnU Bats has shown, without special prep).

But the mere fact Panther is using a mythical metal that dampens ALL sound, and another mythical metal that liquefies other metal....that's already more exotic than Bat's standard.

IMHO. thumb up don't forget about the teleporter, energy shields, and cloaking device.

Blue Area Vet
Does anyone takeq anything Philo says seriously? I mean, how is BP standard equipment vs Batmans even debatable? This just another case of arrogant D.C. fan folk in a permanent state of denial.

Philosophía
Just because it has an in-Marvel Universe built name and function it doesn't make it any more 'real world detached' than Batman's.

Vibranium weave (which is already more exotic than anything Batman has - he has like a Kevlar/Nomex composite) suit laughing out loud

Are we comparing Black Panther to the movies Batman, or are you just blatantly, disingenuously simplistically simplifying Batman's costume?

Let's address that line of yours.

Batman's costume is like an entire computerized system with central processor in Bat cowl:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/detective28-batsuitcpu1.jpg.html

With lie detection:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batman3-cowliedetector.jpg.html

He can 'shapeshift':
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batman34-digitalmask1.jpg.html
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batman34-digitalmask2.jpg.html

Facial recognition:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batman19-facialrecognition.jpg.html

High tech lens instantly doing chemical analysis:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/detective28-batlenstech.jpg.html

Thermal vision:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bathermal.jpg

Multi-wavelength scanning:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/batwavelengthscan.jpg.html

Echo-location:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batcowl-radarsense2.jpg.html

etc.

Batman's armor itself is much. much more complex than Black Panther's.

Batarangs vs energy daggers You mean these Batarangs which outperform the combined energy projection of the entire Justice League:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfuserang1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfuserang2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfuserang3.jpg

You mean the batarangs which come a shitload of applications like:

Imobilising entire crowds in a foam:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batman38-batfoambarrier.jpg.html

Electrocution:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batmanrasalghul32-batazerangs.jpg.html

Acid filled:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/detective20-emperorpenguinvsuberbat1.jpg.html
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/detective20-emperorpenguinvsuberbat2.jpg.html

Thermal batarangs:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/gothamsirens24-heatarang1.jpg.html
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/gothamsirens24-heatarang2.jpg.html

I could go on, and on, and on.

But the mere fact Panther is using a mythical metal that dampens ALL sound, and another mythical metal that liquefies other metal....that's already more exotic than Bat's standard. Batman is much more versatile than Black Panther.

Much more, that's not even a question.

If 'stuff with Marvel/DC trademark names' rock your boat, then Batman as Nth metal batarangs with which he beats Ghosts:
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batmaneternal6-nthmetalbatarang1.jpg.html
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batmaneternal6-nthmetalbatarang2.jpg.html

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batmaneternal24-nthmetalbatarangvsghost1.jpg.html
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Standard%20Advanced%20Prep%20Time/batmaneternal24-nthmetalbatarangvsghost2.jpg.html

Batman shits on everything Black Panther has, hard.

Look, I have a proposition.
I just posted this in the battlezone forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15553362#post15553362

How about we make it Batman vs Black Panther?

Blue Area Vet
Well your entire argument is "Nuh-uh, it didn't happen. I say so."

Good luck with that shit.

Correct, it did not happen. BP and RS fought evenly to that point. Post the panel, I know you have it.

People, these are the words of the boards most notorious low baller.

riv6672
Carry on, Phil. laughing

Philosophía
This is open for everybody:

Let's see all the Black Panther fans smile

Blue Area Vet
How does any of that shit come close to BP's equipment? I hope you aren't just plain old stupid. That crap doesn't come close to BPs tech. An echo locator? So he can find his I Phone? Only a moron would prefer Batman's shit. laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Carry on, Phil. laughing

laughing out loud

Carry on is right. I think he's typing impaired.

Blue Area Vet
Speaking of equipment, oh man!!

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xat1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12519474_1699465873634212_1126759452_n.jpg

Just in case Batman throws and acid batarang at his eyes. big grin

abhilegend
Correct, it did not happen. BP and RS fought evenly to that point. Post the panel, I know you have it.

People, these are the words of the boards most notorious low baller.
laughing out loud

Keep reaching. It's quite funny actually.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Keep reaching. It's quite funny actually.

Keep reaching around. It's quite gay.

abhilegend
Keep reaching around. It's quite gay.
I'm not the one arguing about who is better hung between Batman and black Panther.

It's futile to argue with a marvel zombie like you though.

Blue Area Vet
I'm not the one arguing about who is better hung between Batman and black Panther.

It's futile to argue with a marvel zombie like you though.

I'm not arguing about that either, are you? Seems like it's on your mind lately. You are thinking about cheating, aren't you?

abhilegend
I'm not arguing about that either, are you? Seems like it's on your mind lately. You are thinking about cheating, aren't you?
laughing out loud

It's just "Nuh-uh" in every post.
obviously better hung

Who wrote that?

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

It's just "Nuh-uh" in every post.

Who wrote that?

Who can't stop talking about it 24 hours later? I know equipment was being discussed, but this is ridiculous. Is there anything else you want to say about T'Challa's wood before we move on?

HulkIsHulk
How does any of that shit come close to BP's equipment? I hope you aren't just plain old stupid. That crap doesn't come close to BPs tech. An echo locator? So he can find his I Phone? Only a moron would prefer Batman's shit. laughing out loud
You could post more of Panther's tech than insult him roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Who can't stop talking about it 24 hours later? I know equipment was being discussed, but this is ridiculous. Is there anything else you want to say about T'Challa's wood before we move on?
I'm talking about your obsession with any marvel character and how "hung" they are according to you.

You deserve to get mocked after a post like that.

No "Nuh-uh" now? You accept that you wrote it? Good.

abhilegend
God forbid that!!!!

Blue Area Vet
I'm talking about your obsession with any marvel character and how "hung" they are according to you.

You deserve to get mocked after a post like that.

No "Nuh-uh" now? You accept that you wrote it? Good.

But you are talking about whose hung, not me. I have an "obsession?" Your are one twisted little dude.

Oh and just because you put Nuh-uh in quotes several times means it's my quote. I never said that, you did because you don't have anything else to say. More lies, Abby Whinehouse?

Blue Area Vet

Why would I need to do that? It's not about MORE tech, it's who has the better standard tech and BP's is far superior. What do you care, Hulk fan?

Blue Area Vet
God forbid that!!!!

How about someone post some tech from Batman that is actually impressive?

DarkSaint85
@Philo:

Here, this may be better for you:

Before or after he's incapacitated by:

Sonic grenades:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2969788-detective_19_thegroup-014.jpg

Acid batarangs to the face (against Oglivy, who was amped on a new strain of Venom, ManBat serum and had Poison Ivy armour plating):
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3022225-2013-05-01+07-30-34+-+detective+comics+20-013.jpg

Tasers to the face:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3022402-2013-05-01+07-30-37+-+detective+comics+20-014.jpg

Sonic batarangs:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3533330-2013-03-13+07-50-47+-+batman+18-014.jpg

Foam pellets (as morals are still on):
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2571043-batman_and_robin_v2_027__crypt_preist_cps_.jpg

Fire batarangs:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3041982-batman+%282011-%29+020-026.jpg

Electric batarangs:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3041979-batman+%282011-%29+020-023.jpg

Oh, plus tasers in his gauntlets which can shoot electricity:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3041000-2013-05-08+07-37-00+-+batman+and+robin+%282011-%29+020-013.jpg

He could just use magnets and stick Wolvy to the floor:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3526287-batman03_006.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3526288-batman03_007.jpg

He could just run up the walls/ceiling, and shoot stuff at Wolverine all day:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3534752-2013-06-12+07-28-01+-+batman+%282011-%29+021-011.jpg

Knockout gas:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3540340-detectivecomics_3_thegroup_003.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3540357-detectivecomics_3_thegroup_004.jpg
Then after all that, he still has his explosives.

So yes, you should've just asked me - that's a pretty extensive list (longer than yours!) of what DCnU Bats has carried without prep. So, preaching to the choir, mate.

But yes, let's go. Along the way, you'll realise you're arguing the wrong thing with me.

First, and most important point: I was referring to your initial point about Panther's equipment being like kid's toys NOT about variability, or offence, or defence.

Now that we have that point covered....

Here's a respect thread for BP, go to the gear section:
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2zejlf/respect_black_panther_wakandaupdated/

I use the exact same Batman capability thread as you, so nothing you have shown is new. Or different to BP. Thermal vision etc are a wash, after all.

But, and this is still the thing:

What does Batman have, that sh!ts on BP's computer, teleportation device etc? I'm sure you've seen him hacking into Galactus. Does the Bat cowl PC do the same? Proof? Doesn't he use Cyborg for his teleportation needs? Or, a car?

Nth metal? Sure, I've seen them before. He uses them as often as Vibranium? Didn't think so. Scan war? Batman's usage of Nth metal rangs vs BP's use of Vibranium? Hehe.

A BZ between us wouldn't go well - not because I am better than you, or you better than me, but because you are arguing the wrong point.

Batman's standard gear does NOT make BP look like a kid with toys, lol. Nor is it more exotic. Which was my point.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>