Saudi Arabia executes 47 people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/02/middleeast/saudi-arabia-executes-dozens-terror/index.html

Star428
It's nuts. They're almost as bad as ISIS. I just kinda skimmed thru the article but I assumed that they beheaded them all? I know the Saudi's are notorious for using that as their primary method of execution. Perhaps it's their only method. I can't believe our government is allies with people like that. And it's no surprise, of course, that our "muslim-in-chief" practically kisses the butt of the leader of a country like that so much while turning his back on one of our truest allies- Israel.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Star428
It's nuts. They're almost as bad as ISIS. I just kinda skimmed thru the article but I assumed that they beheaded them all? I know the Saudi's are notorious for using that as their primary method of execution. Perhaps it's their only method. I can't believe our government is allies with people like that.

they openly fund islamic terrorist groups, behead christians, kill religious minorities, and are pure evil yet we give them millions in foreign aid. saudi arabia is legit pure evil their ISIS with a monarchy thats the only difference. The fact our government even talks to them is disgusting.

http://liesofbush.com/saudities.shtml

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushSaud.htm

Star428
I agree. I guess it's because they're so rich that our government wants them as allies.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Star428
I agree. I guess it's because they're so rich that our government wants them as allies.

Yes and also because their US backed/have oil. I been saying we should be using nuclear to get off foreign oil.

Surtur
I'm really tired of these countries doing whatever the f*ck they want. They even whine over the fact people dare to criticize their shithole of a country and their justice system.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm really tired of these countries doing whatever the f*ck they want. They even whine over the fact people dare to criticize their shithole of a country and their justice system.

Amen.

FinalAnswer
The Saudis were put in place after World War 1 by the Western powers so they could get that delicious oil money, while also giving them a strategic ally in the region. The U.S. isn't going to do shit regarding what their little puppet does, just so long as they keep dancing to their tune.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The Saudis were put in place after World War 1 by the Western powers so they could get that delicious oil money, while also giving them a strategic ally in the region. The U.S. isn't going to do shit regarding what their little puppet does, just so long as they keep dancing to their tune.
Eh, I think you're a little off on your timing. Oil wasn't discovered in Saudi Arabia until the 1930s, and before that it wasn't until the 1920s that they started looking.

You're right that shitty European negligence and empire building is responsible for countries like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Iraq today.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Eh, I think you're a little off on your timing. Oil wasn't discovered in Saudi Arabia until the 1930s, and before that it wasn't until the 1920s that they started looking.

You're right that shitty European negligence and empire building is responsible for countries like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Iraq today.

Correct.

AsbestosFlaygon
They've been doing this for years, since the establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's part of their tradition. I'm not for beheading, but I think it's fitting for cold-blooded murderers and rapists. Sad part is they also use this execution method for "treason" (saying anything against KSA, Islam, or their leaders, especially if you're a foreigner) and petty crimes (like theft, violence, spreading ideology, cursing with foul words, etc.)

Unfortunately, the US and EU superpowers won't do anything since they need Saudi oil money.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
They've been doing this for years, since the establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's part of their tradition. I'm not for beheading, but I think it's fitting for cold-blooded murderers and rapists. Sad part is they also use this execution method for "treason" (saying anything against KSA, Islam, or their leaders, especially if you're a foreigner) and petty crimes (like theft, violence, spreading ideology, cursing with foul words, etc.)

Unfortunately, the US and EU superpowers won't do anything since they need Saudi oil money.

Agreed and its disgusting. Im sick of the Saudis their anti-christian islamic murdering monarchist PIGS! LOOK AT THESE FILTH!

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+bush+saudi+arabia&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi--OSBz4_KAhUB_mMKHafbBJEQsAQIHA&biw=1503&bih=975#imgrc=KVX3dJYKyYyApM%3A

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+bush+saudi+arabia&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi--OSBz4_KAhUB_mMKHafbBJEQsAQIHA&biw=1503&bih=975#tbm=isch&q=bill+clinton+saudi+arabia&imgrc=Nu9hOOeeMquD4M%3A

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+bush+saudi+arabia&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi--OSBz4_KAhUB_mMKHafbBJEQsAQIHA&biw=1503&bih=975#tbm=isch&q=obama+saudi+arabia&imgrc=ePdn_vJGmPB0vM%3A

disgusting our "leaders" (CRIMINALS!) bowing to legit demonic murderers/islamists. mightaswell bow to ISIS.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I don't think it's too wild a guess to say that since oil was discovered in the Persian Gulf, the Western nations would have wanted to plant as many friendly leaders into the region, as they did, in the case more oil sprang up.

Time-Immemorial
Saudi Arabia cuts all ties with Iran.

Time-Immemorial
All diplomatic ties have been cut after Iran attackes the Saudi Embassy

I wonder how Obama is going to handle this playing friend to Iran even though Saudi oil money got him in office.

Time-Immemorial
Iran vs Saudis showdown

Time-Immemorial
Saudi cancels all flights.

Washington fears the entire region might fall into Chaos.

Now thanks to Obamas stupid Iran deal we will have to defend Iran.

DarthAnt66
mmm Not good.

DarthAnt66

Time-Immemorial
I'm glad to see us agreeing more brother.

Everything Obama has touched in the middle east thus far has turned to shit.

AsbestosFlaygon
That Iran deal was a dumbass move. I'm glad everyone is starting to see things in perspective. But it's sad something like this had to happen before anyone reacted against the Iran deal. Oh, well.

It's not a big deal, right? Right? In comparison, it's not like ISIS is a global threat at this rate or anything. Obama will fix it. He always does. /sarcasm

Time-Immemorial
Everyone here meaning the liberals all support the Iran deal, go figure.

I really think most of these liberals live in a bubble and never leave their homes.

In one hand they want peace with Iran, the same Iran that chants death to America.

As we saw in SB you can throw a baby shower for these people and they will kill you a few days later.

Adam_PoE
That Iran deal was a dumbass move. I'm glad everyone is starting to see things in perspective. But it's sad something like this had to happen before anyone reacted against the Iran deal. Oh, well.

It's not a big deal, right? Right? In comparison, it's not like ISIS is a global threat at this rate or anything. Obama will fix it. He always does. /sarcasm

You get that Iran is one of the biggest enemies of ISIS, right? And that it would be good to restore diplomatic relations with Iran so they will join the international coalition against ISIS, right? And that Iran is far better suited to fight a ground war in the region than the U.S., right? Try educating yourself.

Time-Immemorial
Actually the US is the biggest enemy of ISIS.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You get that Iran is one of the biggest enemies of ISIS, right? And that it would be good to restore diplomatic relations with Iran so they will join the international coalition against ISIS, right? And that Iran is far better suited to fight a ground war in the region than the U.S., right? Try educating yourself.
You're taking this out of context. In the second paragraph, I was referring to Obama's indecision to take any meaningful course of action against ISIS (or any major social matter in general, like Saudi's inhumane execution method of beheading.)

The Iran nuclear deal does nothing to benefit the Middle East from Islamic radicalism. I doubt the Western superpowers would allow Iran to launch a nuke at ISIS strongholds in Iraq or Syria, anyway.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You get that Iran is one of the biggest enemies of ISIS, right?

Actually the US is the biggest enemy of ISIS.

You're taking this out of context. In the second paragraph, I was referring to Obama's indecision to take any meaningful course of action against ISIS (or any major social matter in general, like Saudi's inhumane execution method of beheading.)

The Iran nuclear deal does nothing to benefit the Middle East from Islamic radicalism. I doubt the Western superpowers would allow Iran to launch a nuke at ISIS strongholds in Iraq or Syria, anyway.

I would not characterize nearly 7,000 airstrikes against ISIS targets as not taking "any meaningful course of action."

Congress must authorize a military use of force for the President to do more than he is currently doing.

Who is suggesting that Iran use nuclear weapons against ISIS? ISIS is Sunni, and has declared war against Iran, which is Shiite. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, which makes Iran and the P5+1 nations natural allies against ISIS. But in order to get them to join our coalition, we have to restore normal diplomatic relations with them. Part of that is lifting sanctions and negotiating other things, like the nuclear agreement, which slows their progress towards a nuclear weapon.

It is like you have no idea what is going on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.