Wildcat -Vs- Bane ( Plus Bonus Fight!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Preflashpoint..

Wildcat (Ted Grant)

Vs

Bane (No Venom)

Bonus fight

Who wins?

The Animal kingdom

North American Predators

Coyote
Gray Wolf
Honey Badger
Cougar
Grizzly Bear

Vs

African Predator

Lycaon (AFR.Wild Dog)
Hyena
Leopard
Cheetah
Lion

All Animals are somehow in agreement to join forces in battle vs the opposition..

riv6672
I'll bite; WC and North America.

wuleecat
Are honey badgers dangerous? They sound sweet, but I'm sure someone is about to tell me they kill more people per year than grizzly bears?

DarkSaint85
They just don't care.

Think wolverines.

Anyway, Bane wins, and in the bonus fight, the leopard carries team Africa, but is beaten - N America ftw.

riv6672
A venomless Bane isnt beating WC. He might take the honey badger.

DarkSaint85
Venomless Bane has a lot of insane feats, to the point you'd think he had powers.

Or was Batman...

riv6672
Haha, yeah i was just messing; i grudgingly give Bane the majority in a fight with WC, though as (almost) always, in a straight boxing match, i'll defend WC to someone else's final breath.

Decter
I'd give Bane a majority

Team Africa really doesn't have much of a counter against a Grizzly Bear.

I could see team Africa taking a few wins if they got lucky and the Grizzly Bear was a poon

Supermex
Originally posted by Decter
I'd give Bane a majority

Team Africa really doesn't have much of a counter against a Grizzly Bear.

I could see team Africa taking a few wins if they got lucky and the Grizzly Bear was a poon

Is the Grizzly's supporting cast enough to keep the Grizz from getting jumped?

golem370
Badger are smaller Wolverine, mean as they come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlalDNxccw

CosmicComet
honey badgers are african...you mean american badger or wolverine.

Supermex
Originally posted by CosmicComet
honey badgers are african...you mean american badger or wolverine.

American Badger

CosmicComet
Bane beats Wildcat down. Even in boxing I'd say.

Sheer power can and does overcome finesse, even in boxing, especially when the power guy has plenty of skill and awareness of his own. Wildcat is not exactly a stranger to brawling anyway.

North America beats Africa I think. If the matches are as such.

-Bear beats Lion bad enough for Lion to feel dejected and abandon the fight and his friends.

-Cougar stalemates or edges the Leopard. It has a smaller head than the Leopard, but its got bigger paws and more raw athleticism, its also slightly larger than the Leopard on average.

-Hyena would beat the Grey Wolf, but the Grey Wolf makes a fight of it, and probably lasts long enough for one or more of its friends to beat their opponent and help it out.

-Lycaon would beat the Coyote, but the Coyote can stall for a long enough time, pretty much just like the above.

-American Badger would beat the Cheetah. Not kill it most likely, but the cheetah has poor weapons for a cat, and no quick way to dispatch an extremely durable and aggressive, small target. Cheetah gives up after several scratches and bites.

riv6672
Boxing is the sweet science. WC is the Reed Richards of boxing.

Zack M
Bane.

riv6672
With these stips, yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.