TCW Darth Maul Vs Ki Adi Mundi & Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agusto Pinochet
who wins in sabers, force, and all-out? idk I think this is a pretty good fight

EmperorSidious2
Defintly good fight.

Sabers-Team

Force-Team

All out-Team

Agusto Pinochet
yup I think maul would win the all-out but it would be very close.

Agusto Pinochet
What about mundi & fisto against dooku?

EmperorSidious2
In all honesty I'm back and forth about maul winning. He could take sabers and thus be able to take all out. I just think because it's two of them.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
What about mundi & fisto against dooku?

That's worse for the Jedi. Dooku is much more skilled and powerful than maul. He can take these guys on easily. He's beaten Anakin and Obi wan, Bulq and tholme, Ventress and nightsisters. He would take these guys fairly easily.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
That's worse for the Jedi. Dooku is much more skilled and powerful than maul. He can take these guys on easily. He's beaten Anakin and Obi wan, Bulq and tholme, Ventress and nightsisters. He would take these guys fairly easily.

idk if bulq even exists in the canon anymore. but still i agree dooku would prollay beat them mid diff.

DarthAnt66
I doubt the duo can handle Maul's telekinetic powers.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
idk if bulq even exists in the canon anymore. but still i agree dooku would prollay beat them mid diff.

He actually is. He was in Attack of the Clones.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/21/Jedi_circle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150809165802

He is to the left of Tinn I believe.

Agusto Pinochet
He actually is. He was in Attack of the Clones.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/21/Jedi_circle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150809165802

He is to the left of Tinn I believe.

true but his story is def changed now

EmperorSidious2
Defintily, he's also on the official Star Wars website.

Agusto Pinochet
Defintily, he's also on the official Star Wars website.

yeah hes real but idek how strong he is now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.