Heroes vs Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Achilles (Sword, Shield, Spear)
Hercules (Club)
Perseus (Sword from Olympus, Scorpion Shield)
Theseus (Epirus Bow)
Leonidas (Sword, Spear Shield)
Maximus (Sword Spear)

vs

Rogers (Shield)
Bucky (Knives)
Deathstroke (Swords)
Black Widow
Green Arrow (Bow)
Ra's al Ghul (Sword)
Deathstroke

Arena Fight

TheVaultDweller
I am leaning towards the superhero team here, but that Epirus bow was pretty damn OP IIRC. Not sure even Slade could tank a shot from that thing.

relentless1
Cap and Herc would probably be an equal match, gotta go with Cap though as he's the better fighter and the shield would help him out a lot here.

Achilles would beat Ras in a good fight; shield gives him the edge.

Leonidas would stomp BW

Maximus and Slade could go wither way, assuming this is Deathstroke sans Mirakuru.

Perseus with that gear could do some damage to Bucky but I think Buck would probably win that.

Theseus absolutely trounces Ollie with the Epirus Bow.

Thats 3 for the Greeks, 2 for the Superheroes and one draw.

Plus that magic bow was doing some serious damage..

Ill go with the Greek contingent for the win in this fight.

Time-Immemorial
I don't know why deathstroke is in there twice, my bad.

FrothByte
Is Deathstroke on Mirakuru?

Robtard
Black Widow could easily shoot dead everyone on team one with possibility the exception of Perseus.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Black Widow could easily shoot dead everyone on team one with possibility the exception of Perseus.

She has no guns.

FrothByte
Well Green Arrow could easily take out the opponents without shields, so that means Hercules and Maximus are easily gonners in the first few seconds. Of course, same could be said for Theseus doing the same even though he doesn't have as fast a firing rate as Oliver.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Green Arrow could easily take out the opponents without shields, so that means Hercules and Maximus are easily gonners in the first few seconds. Of course, same could be said for Theseus doing the same even though he doesn't have as fast a firing rate as Oliver.

Theseus has one big edge there though. Ollie has explosive arrows (though I didn't see them in the OP for this match), but his standard ones aren't even that powerful (the green light explosive arrows, not the red ones). The Epirus bow's damage is more akin to an RPG than an actual bow. A single shot just loosely fired into team superhero will already cause all kinds of confusion and chaos.

vWAwcMYvaiI

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Black Widow (Ass)

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Robtard
BW's ass solos, imo

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Theseus has one big edge there though. Ollie has explosive arrows (though I didn't see them in the OP for this match), but his standard ones aren't even that powerful (the green light explosive arrows, not the red ones). The Epirus bow's damage is more akin to an RPG than an actual bow. A single shot just loosely fired into team superhero will already cause all kinds of confusion and chaos.

vWAwcMYvaiI

True. But the superhero team also have Rogers, Bucky and Slade who are all enhanced humans.

If Oliver was smart, he'd shoot Theseus first. I trust his aim more. Do we know how far apart the two teams will start off? If it's a considerable distance, then the fight boils down to the archers... in which case Theseus's bow will have a huge advantage.

Robtard
Steve could easily kick Theseus' ass. Use his enhanced speed to charge Theseus and quickly close the distant, block arrow with shield (took a massive hammer-strike from Thor, which caused a shockwave that leveled part of a forest) and then punch Theseus in the face before he's able to get a second shot ready.

4BydGYKnG6M

Yes, the RPG scene in WS was inconsistent and PIS.

Time-Immemorial
Who is to say Steve charges Theseus first?

As for starting distance, let's say 75-100 yards.

Both are lined up like a battle formation.

FrothByte

How much info do they have on each other and each other's weapons. Basic intel?

Robtard

Robtard is

Cap can cover that distance before Theseus can pull back on the bow

Time-Immemorial
Bullshit

Time-Immemorial
How much info do they have on each other and each other's weapons. Basic intel?

Whatever the standard is for these fights when not specified.

FrothByte
Which means basic knowledge. Which means Oliver snipes Theseus. And while Theseus can probably release one bolt before he dies, Cap can easily block that.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting. So Ollie snipes Thesesus and Cap blocks the one arrow?

So the reverse counter is Achilles or Perseus block Ollies arrow and Thesesus stays alive.

Also I thought in a battle field formation archers were in the back so I doubt this whole sniping works for Ollie.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Robtard
Steve could easily kick Theseus' ass. Use his enhanced speed to charge Theseus and quickly close the distant, block arrow with shield (took a massive hammer-strike from Thor, which caused a shockwave that leveled part of a forest) and then punch Theseus in the face before he's able to get a second shot ready.

4BydGYKnG6M

Yes, the RPG scene in WS was inconsistent and PIS.
And Hercules and Perseus just stands there and lets him do it. And Bucky hitting the shield hurt Cap as well. So Bucky>Thor.
Originally posted by relentless1

Perseus with that gear could do some damage to Bucky but I think Buck would probably win that.
Perseus has some nice feats in Wrath of Titans with which he could possibly even win against Bucky h2h

relentless1
its the mech arm that gives Bucky the slight majority in that fight I think, although come to think of it he did soak a lot of damage from Ares who has super strength so yeah that could go either way as well

Robtard
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
And Hercules and Perseus just stands there and lets him do it. And Bucky hitting the shield hurt Cap as well. So Bucky>Thor.

That was more on the premise if Cap and Theseus faced off, but they'd probably be busy fighting one or more of the six other people on Cap's team, brah

Time-Immemorial
Was it mentioned in the OP that Rob was the narrator and ref?

Robtard
Yes it was, actually:

Achilles (Sword, Shield, Spear)
Hercules (Club)
Perseus (Sword from Olympus, Scorpion Shield)
Theseus (Epirus Bow)
Leonidas (Sword, Spear Shield)
Maximus (Sword Spear)

vs

Rogers (Shield)
Bucky (Knives)
Deathstroke (Swords)
Black Widow
Green Arrow (Bow)
Ra's al Ghul (Sword)
Deathstroke

Arena Fight. Rob is both narrator and ref.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

FrothByte
Interesting. So Ollie snipes Thesesus and Cap blocks the one arrow?

So the reverse counter is Achilles or Perseus block Ollies arrow and Thesesus stays alive.

Also I thought in a battle field formation archers were in the back so I doubt this whole sniping works for Ollie.

Don't think Achilles's or Perseus's shields can tank Ollie's exploding arrows. Unless we're only limiting Oliver to regular arrows?

relentless1
Perseus' shield for sure could take a explosive arrow, it was made from a magical scorpion hide IIRC

Time-Immemorial
The shield was the end result of Hades raw power, indeed a godly weapon.

FrothByte
Wow, you guys actually remember details from that god awful movie?

Time-Immemorial

Wa better then those god awful ghost rider movies.

HulkIsHulk
Way better then those god awful ghost rider movies.
And I would take any of those movies over the uberly god awful Immortals movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.