Godzilla vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Godzilla

vs

Hulk Bloodlusted

Fight on a desert Island

Latest Showings.

Agusto Pinochet
From the movies I would say Godzilla.

ShadowFyre
Which Godzilla? 2014 is slow and would have a hard time hitting his target but could beat a mcu hulk. Heisei, millenium or composite rolls thru endless wave of hulks.

FrothByte
Latest Godzilla? I have to admit that I doubtful how much damage Hulk could do against Godzilla, but at least he can hit Godzilla. I can't see Godzilla ever hitting Hulk.

So right now I'm picking Hulk due to the fact that inflicting even a tiny amount of damage would still be better than not landing a hit on your enemy at all.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Hulk did dig through a bunch of concrete really quickly in Age of Ultron. Think an argument could be made for Hulk trying to tunnel into Zilla somehow and doing damage from the inside? Despite what some people say, Hulk isn't that stupid when he fights. He has a level of animal intelligence that allows him to recognise threats, realise what can be used as weapons etc. We see it numerous times in Incredible Hulk, and a few instances in the Avengers movies as well, like when he used chains to choke out Abom, used a car as boxing gloves, what he did during his army fight to take out the sonic canons, his fight with Thor when he tried to pick up Mjolnir (recognising it as a weapon), or when he dug through the concrete in Age of Ultron when he realised it is easier than banging against that other trap Tony dropped on him. There are more examples.

That being said, if Zilla does tag him, given his size and mass, a hit like that might bfr him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
One tail wipe from Godzilla would like BFR Hulk. Then again, Hulk as shown by Bane and even to a degree with Norton.. .was liking jumping hundreds up miles in one leap.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla is faster than he looks. He consistently moves between 50-100 mph. He just looks slow due to size.But Hulk has superhuman speed and even he is smart enough to at least move out the way I think.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla is faster than he looks. He consistently moves between 50-100 mph. He just looks slow due to size.But Hulk has superhuman speed and even he is smart enough to at least move out the way I think.

Godzilla moving at 50-100 mph is simply due to how big his steps are. He might be fast for his size but he is not "quick" by any means... at least if we're talking latest movie version.

As long as Hulk fights decently smart there should be no reason that Godzilla can land a hit on him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
One tail wipe from Godzilla would like BFR Hulk. Then again, Hulk as shown by Bane and even to a degree with Norton.. .was liking jumping hundreds up miles in one leap.

Not sure it was hundreds, but still a good point. BFR victory depends on the BFR'd party being unable to return to the battlefield in a reasonable amount of time. Even if Godzilla knocked Hulk a few miles away, providing he doesn't actually get KO'd, he could re-enter the fray without too much effort.

Bentley
Hulk cannot ditch enough damage to beat Goji. The King of the Monsters wins eventually.

golem370
Hulk could internally hurt Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.