HoT/Arcann vs. Darth Vader/ROTS Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Composite Vader with Canon/Legends feats
*Anakin as of his duel with Dooku

Force sabers all out

Tondemonai
Hero > Anakin

Arcann > Vader

DarthAnt66
The Hero's out of his league here and gets steamrolled.

Agusto Pinochet
Skywalker/Vader (lol) win easily.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Hero > Anakin

Arcann > Vader
http://i.imgur.com/8E1ZpwL.gif

Nephthys
Anakin lets anger and frustration rule him and the Hero capitalises. Or however that quote goes.

Also in that gif I feel like your sides should be the thing getting split apart, not the spear.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
http://i.imgur.com/8E1ZpwL.gif

Btw: it's my sides shooting into orbit. It's really not that hard.

Nephthys
Why would your sides go into orbit? Is that like a saying or something? I've never heard of it. Sounds stupid.

FreshestSlice
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-sides

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Hero is the strongest one here, lmfao.

FreshestSlice
Without Valkorion, which is what Carthage means by not calling him the Outlander? Nope.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not necessarily.

Edit: Why is Oblivion so trash?

FreshestSlice
Not necessarily? He already lost to Arcann, who is also in this thread. At least put some effort into your trolling, fam.

It's trash because Bethesda tried to be different.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, I meant that neither you nor I know the inner workings of Carthage's mind. I sense he meant Valkorihot, which is what I'd assumed coming into the thread. I'll await Carthage's decree on the matter.

Like, straight up, it has a boring as hell landscape. The story just feels...lame, even in comparison to Skyrim. It has some really cool shit that Skyrim didn't have as far as base game goes (creating your own spells etc,) but the exploration in Skyrim just felt so much better. And that has to do with more than just the graphics.

FreshestSlice
I know that isn't what he meant because I already talked about it with him when KotFE released.

The story's pretty metaphorical, but it was obviously was supposed to be about how important the people behind the seen are, like Daggerfall. The problem is it's less epic than Daggerfall. Shivering Isles is okay tho. Knights of the Nine was also way better than the base game.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, that would have been a useful tidbit of information.

Daggerfall is also pretty garbage. Too damn big and spread too damn thin.

FreshestSlice
Filthy casual.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not doubting the strength of the story or anything. But the game itself wasn't particularly awe-inspiring.

FreshestSlice
For the time it was amazing, I'm told, but yeah. The game was way too big. The story is like 11 in game years long. That's insane.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like, Bruh...

And much of the land is both randomly generated and just plain empty.

FreshestSlice
They'd be insane to actually design 62 miles in the 90s. It's story is the best in ES tho. At least until the Cop-Out in the West.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah well that story got swallowed by a giant mother****ing tract of land, so there's that.

Elder Scrolls really does keep improving, imo. Though I've heard that Morrowind is > Oblivion and Skyrim, though I've never played it.

FreshestSlice
Well story wise it's better and the environment is basically how Dragonborn looks. I'll PM you about it later. It's pretty cheap on Steam for a few hours and it's definitely worth playing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I smell potential. I doubt I'll have as much fun in it as I did in Skyrim, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.