Broly(LSSJ) VERSUS DCNU Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Broly- Legendary Super Saiyan Jin

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111214565/4839977-6685513276-angry.jpg

VERSUS

Wonder Woman- DCNU

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4036683-2218536928-Wonde.jpg

1)SLUGFEST
2)ALL OUT

TheBadguy
Broly punches her head off before she realizes whats going on

RadZoa
Wonder Woman flicks Broly in the head, Broly explodes, Broly can't survive lava so it'll be like punching through paper machete

Decter
Originally posted by RadZoa
Wonder Woman flicks Broly in the head, Broly explodes, Broly can't survive lava so it'll be like punching through paper machete

He's tanked worse than lava

carver9
Broly stomps, badly.

HulkIsHulk
Diana stomps him into mush

Astner
Superman had to shield Wonder Woman with his cape for her to survive a nuke, Broly survived the destruction of planet Vegeta before he learned how to crawl. How is this not a mismatch?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Astner
Superman had to shield Wonder Woman with his cape for her to survive a nuke, Broly survived the destruction of planet Vegeta before he learned how to crawl. How is this not a mismatch? Thanks to his shields.

We don't know what would happen if someone with WW's strength and sword tried to pierce through it.

SquallX
Superman had to shield Wonder Woman with his cape for her to survive a nuke, Broly survived the destruction of planet Vegeta before he learned how to crawl. How is this not a mismatch?

While Broly was afraid of lava.

Astner
Originally posted by SquallX
While Broly was afraid of lava.
He was also engulfed by it and it did nothing to him. Just like the planet exploding did nothing to him as a toddler.

If this was Pre-Flashpoint Wonder Woman there'd be room for argument. But this is New 52 Wonder Woman, who gets beat up by Batman in a robot suit.

One Big Mob
While Broly was afraid of lava. Didn't realize Wonder Woman had lava breath.

Not to mention the thing Diana is most known for besides her appearance is blocking bullets with her bracelets. "Fear" is meaningless.

SquallX
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Didn't realize Wonder Woman had lava breath.

Not to mention the thing Diana is most known for besides her appearance is blocking bullets with her bracelets. "Fear" is meaningless.

My point just flew over you're head huh?

carver9

thumb up

Lol.

carver9
He was also engulfed by it and it did nothing to him. Just like the planet exploding did nothing to him as a toddler.

If this was Pre-Flashpoint Wonder Woman there'd be room for argument. But this is New 52 Wonder Woman, who gets beat up by Batman in a robot suit.

Pretty would get crushed as well.

Adam Grimes

Not to mention the thing Diana is most known for besides her appearance is blocking bullets with her bracelets. "Fear" is meaningless. You're saying Broly's weakness is lava?

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Pretty would get crushed as well.

I meant to say Pre as in Pre Reboot Diana.

One Big Mob
My point just flew over you're head huh? Broly has a weakness to lava because he "feared" it. That's your point, that it sticks right up there in precautions as the smww cape fiasco. That he's less durable because of it. Nevermind the fact it didn't do anything. As opposed to the Superman example where Wonder Woman got knocked out inside an invulnerable cape and Superman almost died.
You're comparing apples and zebras with that one and I suspect you would have brought up lava sooner or later anyway.

One of those, all of those, none of those are your point. Doesn't matter. Just because your post was singled out doesn't mean it's directed purely at you when the issue on a couple posters minds are "lava".

Wonder Woman blocks bullets because of a "fear" of getting hit by them. Why does this not factor in along the same vein as Broly's lava phobia? Certainly bullets are less destructive than a river of lava no?

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You're saying Broly's weakness is lava? I'm saying that even if it was, WW has absolutely no way to use this to her advantage. It'd be like Abomination finding out Hulk's weakness is snakes in the middle of battle.

Not to mention Broly survived lava just fine and you don't have to go far to find actual low feats of Diana that make lava look like the core of a sun instead of simply "fears".

I'd wear a glove because I'm scared to touch a field mouse, but I sure as shit would murder it with a sledgehammer and have before. Unless a fear is backed by actual reason, then it's simply just precautions.

Adam Grimes
Broly got superficially damaged when He went through the river of lava unshielded iirc.

And unless you have scans of WW getting hurt by bullets it just doesn't equate, imo.

carver9
Broly wasn't damaged and WW has been hurt by bullets.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130528/2542104-1802637_wonder_woman_vs_bullet_super.jpg

With that said, since kid Goku is more durable than her and hellava faster than bullets, he and Broly punch a hole clean through Diana for the majority. A casual blast would suffice.

Adam Grimes
That's DCU Diana though.

They don't have the strength to do so.

carver9
That's DCU Diana though.

They don't have the strength to do so.

So you admit that Kid Goku could punch a hole in DCU Diana?

Adam Grimes
So you admit that Kid Goku could punch a hole in DCU Diana? Read?

carver9
Read?

So you don't think kid Goku could punch harder than the impact of a Bullet?

carver9
I'm just trying to figure some things our here since we are comparing Broly showing to Wonder Woman combat power. I thought the same logic should be used across the board. Diana bullet showing vs her durability. I can go much lower than that though. Like a brick to the head koing her.

Adam Grimes
And I can show a much more powerful Goku getting killed* by a laser. Your answer is not in the low showings my friend.

Diana also survived two pissed, sun amped Kryptonians beating the shit out of her. And that was before the God of War upgrade.

Just to be clear, I'm not rooting for anyone here. Just playing devil's advocate.

NotAllThatEvil
Who's laser?

Adam Grimes
You are.

Decter
Technically a laser is > brick

Even so there is actaul context behind Goku getting shot.

TheBadguy
Ssj2 Kamehameha is solar system buster level.

Broly tanked at least 1 ssj2 Kamehameha possibly 2 and a planet+ Kamehameha at the same time

Broly tanked a planet blowing in his face point blank when he was shitting in pampers.

It's 2016 stop this ridiculous comic wanking.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Decter
Technically a laser is > brick

Even so there is actaul context behind Goku getting shot. What context?

Originally posted by TheBadguy

Broly tanked at least 1 ssj2 Kamehameha possibly 2 and a planet+ Kamehameha at the same time

Broly tanked a planet blowing in his face point blank when he was shitting in pampers.

It's 2016 stop this ridiculous comic wanking. Those Kamehamehas didn't bust the sun so... not so solar system buster.

Tondemonai
What context?

Those Kamehamehas didn't bust the sun so... not so solar system buster.

They didn't blow up the sun because they controlled the blast to not put out enough destructive power so it wouldn't cause a supernova. Also with the context of a laser > a brick it's quite simple. The laser had the power to actually harm Goku where getting punched trough a mountain was a minor scrape; and getting punched through a mountain >>>>>> getting hit with a brick. smokin'

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Tondemonai
They didn't blow up the sun because they controlled the blast to not put out enough destructive power so it wouldn't cause a supernova. Also with the context of a laser > a brick it's quite simple. The laser had the power to actually harm Goku where getting punched trough a mountain was a minor scrape; and getting punched through a mountain >>>>>> getting hit with a brick. smokin' IOW, Kames weren't solar system busters. thumb up

So circular logic. A simple laser was able to kill Goku, but why is a regular laser so powerful? Because it could kill Goku!

Also, getting your ****s beaten out of you by two angry sun-amped Kryps > Mountain.

carver9
IOW, Kames weren't solar system busters. thumb up

So circular logic. A simple laser was able to kill Goku, but why is a regular laser so powerful? Because it could kill Goku!

Also, getting your ****s beaten out of you by two angry sun-amped Kryps > Mountain.

Question. Is that laser greater than anything and everything Frieza dished out?

Which Kryptonian showing are you talking about because WW could've died by a nuclear explosion in the same arc that I'm thinking you are talking about and Superman was at the brink of death. Goku at his WEAKEST tanked an attack that took out a huge island.

Adam Grimes
Question. Is that laser greater than anything and everything Frieza dished out?

Which Kryptonian showing are you talking about because WW could've died by a nuclear explosion in the same arc that I'm thinking you are talking about and Superman was at the brink of death. Goku at his WEAKEST tanked an attack that took out a huge island. Apparently it was.

Show me any Z warrior surviving radiation. Because that was the main reason Superman ended up in that state, you know...

Decter
What context?

In the super manga it was explained that he was killed because he was drained and that he let his guard down. Their Ki increases their durability when focused and since he let his guard down it dropped all his defences in his weakened state.

Also as shown in the anime he easily catches and deflects a more powerful energy beam

carver9
Apparently it was.

Show me any Z warrior surviving radiation. Because that was the main reason Superman ended up in that state, you know...

Lol...so a soldier walk around with a weapon capable of ruling the Universe or are you trolling? It was clearly explained why the laser worked on Goku. Did you ignore that part?

An atom was split which created a nuclear like explosion. A real nuke wasn't thrown at them...lol. So again, Goku during his baby days tanked something more powerful and it's laughable that you think a nuke would even Pierce someone like Goku skin after everything he's withstood.

Adam Grimes
Goku was already in his most powerful form, and killed by a minion with a laser. Their durability is terribly inconsistent.

Lol, you know every nuclear explosion is radioactive right? Also, they were inside of a nuclear reactor ffs. Are you sure you read the issue and the one that followed?

Btw, Carv, do you have that scan of WW getting koed by a brick?

RadZoa
Originally posted by TheBadguy

It's 2016 stop this ridiculous comic wanking. Broly has good defense against energy based attacks, his physical defense is not so great hence having to shield from lava

Call it wank, but it's still fact that Broly has weak durability

carver9
Goku was already in his most powerful form, and killed by a minion with a laser. Their durability is terribly inconsistent.

Lol, you know every nuclear explosion is radioactive right? Also, they were inside of a nuclear reactor ffs. Are you sure you read the issue and the one that followed?

Btw, Carv, do you have that scan of WW getting koed by a brick?

Why was the minion able to damage him? I'm sure you heard the reason why. Nothing to do with inconsistencies either.

Superman and Wonder Woman split an atom in half which created an explosion. Lol...Superman being in a nuclear reaction did nothing to him. Do you honestly believe that a Nuke would harm someone like Frieza and Cell? Let's be real here. Also, which explosion is greater?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3h5zFQRW6g0

I'll post the scan when I get home.

Adam Grimes
Why was the minion able to damage him? I'm sure you heard the reason why. Nothing to do with inconsistencies either.

Superman and Wonder Woman split an atom in half which created an explosion. Lol...Superman being in a nuclear reaction did nothing to him. Do you honestly believe that a Nuke would harm someone like Frieza and Cell? Let's be real here. Also, which explosion is greater?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3h5zFQRW6g0

I'll post the scan when I get home. It's a cop out, it would make sense if He was in his normal form. He wasn't but his durability was still worse?

It has nothing to do with the size of the explosion, do you even science bro?

I'll wait, and while you're at it show me a warrior Z surviving radiation.

carver9
It's a cop out, it would make sense if He was in his normal form. He wasn't but his durability was still worse?

It has nothing to do with the size of the explosion, do you even science bro?

I'll wait, and while you're at it show me a warrior Z surviving radiation.

It isn't a cop out since it was clearly explained and Z fighters are able to control their durability, no matter what form they are in.

It has a lot to do with the size of the explosion since this same Superman got taken out by a blast that didn't even level a city block and it was no radiation involved either.

Lol...humans has survived radiation...people go through radiation treatments daily. Yes, Goku can survive radiation.

Adam Grimes
Lol.

Decter
Broly has good defense against energy based attacks, his physical defense is not so great hence having to shield from lava

Call it wank, but it's still fact that Broly has weak durability

Actaully Broly tanked several physicall attacks from the Z fighters.

Also you just brought up split durability between energy and physical. First lava is not physical, it's a heat based attack.

Wonder woman doesn't have any heat based attacks

RadZoa
Originally posted by Decter
Actaully Broly tanked several physicall attacks from the Z fighters.

Also you just brought up split durability between energy and physical. First lava is not physical, it's a heat based attack.

Wonder woman doesn't have any heat based attacks Having your skin melted off would technically be a physical attack. Then again so would ki disintegrating you so I'm actually at a loss to where Broly stands now.

RadZoa
Although from what I hear on the comic vs forum WW got a boost as the New God of War, not sure if that still applies or what level she's at now.

Decter
Having your skin melted off would technically be a physical attack. Then again so would ki disintegrating you so I'm actually at a loss to where Broly stands now.

I must agree honestly.

Toriyama is confusing as **** lol

Yamcha
Can WW receive any assistance? I was just curious because if so I think some buddies would come to help her after noticing the mayhem the Legendary Super Saiyan is causing but of course they get wrecked because Broly's power is, as we're all well aware, maximum...I wouldn't count her out yet though...I could see a situation going something like this, and bringing her back into the fight y'know?

Wonder Woman: "It's not enough...I need more power...hurry..."

Superman: "Why should I a Kryptonian, give a subordinate my power....?"

Wonder Woman: "Just give me all of your power Kal and I'll defeat him!"

Superboy: "Father.."

Martian Manhunter: "KAL!"

Captain Marvel: "Please, just do it.."

Superman: *grunts* N...NO!"

Wonder Woman: "Kal I need your power! KAL! MORE POWER! RIGHT NOW!!"

Superman: "Why should I give my power to a JLA member who ranks below me?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY?!"

Wonder Woman: "Kal, you're our last hope..GIVE ME YOOOUR POOOWWWEER!!!!"

Superman: "FINE! JUST TAKE IT! BUT DIANA, FINISH HIM NOW!"
http://i65.tinypic.com/77g0.jpg

*WHOOSH*

Wonder Woman: http://i65.tinypic.com/4ru555.jpg

Henry_Pym
It's hilarious the low balling here.

Diana rapes him.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Yamcha
Can WW receive any assistance? I was just curious because if so I think some buddies would come to help her after noticing the mayhem the Legendary Super Saiyan is causing but of course they get wrecked because Broly's power is, as we're all well aware, maximum...I wouldn't count her out yet though...I could see a situation going something like this, and bringing her back into the fight y'know?

Wonder Woman: "It's not enough...I need more power...hurry..."

Superman: "Why should I a Kryptonian, give a subordinate my power....?"

Wonder Woman: "Just give me all of your power Kal and I'll defeat him!"

Superboy: "Father.."

Martian Manhunter: "KAL!"

Captain Marvel: "Please, just do it.."

Superman: *grunts* N...NO!"

Wonder Woman: "Kal I need your power! KAL! MORE POWER! RIGHT NOW!!"

Superman: "Why should I give my power to a JLA member who ranks below me?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY?!"

Wonder Woman: "Kal, you're our last hope..GIVE ME YOOOUR POOOWWWEER!!!!"

Superman: "FINE! JUST TAKE IT! BUT DIANA, FINISH HIM NOW!"
http://i65.tinypic.com/77g0.jpg

*WHOOSH*

Wonder Woman: http://i65.tinypic.com/4ru555.jpg

Yamcha wins the thread (again). thumb up

Adam Grimes
I'm gonna make yamcha dead, again. thumb up

TheBadguy
Lol a bullet has Diana hunched over bleeding out meanwhile broly was put down by a solar system+ buster drilling him dead center up against the sun

carver9
Per Adam, everything Goku dished out<<<<<the bullet Diana was hit with. Let's slide lava in there as well even though Broly was ok after being submerged by it.

Adam Grimes
Your strawman tactics may work with the unaware. But not with me, Carvster-friend.

That bullet showing isn't even the WW we're talking about here, but the one you clit-ride so much as of late.

carver9
Your strawman tactics may work with the unaware. But not with me, Carvster-friend.

That bullet showing isn't even the WW we're talking about here, but the one you clit-ride so much as of late.

So you admit kid Goku could punch a hole through Pre Diana?

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Diana without a problem. Diana 9-10/10
2. All out is more interesting though she is faster, can block everything he throws at her and can instawin with the lasso. Diana 7-8/10.

Astner
You guys are aware that neither DCNU Superman nor Wonder Woman are planet-busters, right?

SquallX
You guys are aware that neither DCNU Superman nor Wonder Woman are planet-busters, right?

While it seems you believe it takes such power to hurt Broly.

carver9

thumb up

Neither are and Broly brushed off some planet PLUS busters.

SquallX
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130528/2542104-1802637_wonder_woman_vs_bullet_super.jpg

With that said, since kid Goku is more durable than her and hellava faster than bullets, he and Broly punch a hole clean through Diana for the majority. A casual blast would suffice.

You just love to lawball anything not DBZ huh?

Astner
While it seems you believe it takes such power to hurt Broly.
Considering that he survived a planet exploding just days after he was born it's fairly reasonable to assume that more than that would be required to take him out.

TheBadguy
For The Record even the solar system buster/s and planet+ busters ramming him through the sun didn't kill him. His heart fucin exploded off his goku rage THEN he lost his power and died

Estacado
Dont want to sound like an ass but saying WW beats Broly 10/10 is plain stupid....ermm

carver9
Ice and an underground explosion takes Wondy down and to nip it in the bud, lightning halts her.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092100/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-016.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092111/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092137/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092145/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-019.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092155/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-020.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092409/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-021.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21092417/Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_013-022.jpg.html

This is the Wonder Woman in this thread.

RadZoa
Considering that he survived a planet exploding just days after he was born it's fairly reasonable to assume that more than that would be required to take him out. Just rewatched it and they escaped before the planet exploded.

Astner
Just rewatched it and they escaped before the planet exploded.
http://i.imgur.com/5l41nNW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sv1gECZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kiaPXWv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0CkTWHP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eg4P6fb.jpg

RadZoa
Exactly, escaped before the blast.

carver9
He's obviously in the blast.

danteiscool
Even if he wasn't in the blast, the fact that his shield was still strong enough to not crack from the force or from being in space ought to say something. That he accomplished this while still only an infant should also be considered.

Estacado
Carter is right for once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.