Living in a Utopia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character can you think of that could live on a planet free of crime and universe free of villains? This means that their powers would be irrelevant. Who is the best choice for this? Name them top 3 characters.

ghostman
....... i dont understand carver mad embarrasment

carver9
I don't understand either. I worded the question wrong.

Badabing
facepalm

Carver, you've been on KMC for over a decade. Stop making noob mistakes...or get off the booze. sneer

PM me what you want to say and I'll edit the OP. Use your big boy words this time. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
What character can you think of that could live on a planet free of crime and universe free of villains? This means that their powers would be irrelevant. Who is the best choice for this? Name them top 3 characters. Originally posted by carver9
I don't understand either. I worded the question wrong. Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

Carver, you've been on KMC for over a decade. Stop making noob mistakes...or get off the booze. sneer

PM me what you want to say and I'll edit the OP. Use your big boy words this time. thumb up

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Don't let, Guido Godzilla, talk to you like that, Carver!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Don't let, Guido Godzilla, talk to you like that, Carver!

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

wuleecat
This thread sounds bonkers, Carver.

Can't wait to see what insane replies you get.

DarkSaint85
Carver just want left alone!!!!!

Time-Immemorial
Appears Carver is drinking again.

Shabazz916
I think he means what crime fighter wouldnt go crazy because there is no crime....

carver9
Yep.

psycho gundam
What character can you think of that could live on a planet free of crime and universe free of villains? This means that their powers would be irrelevant. Who is the best choice for this? Name them top 3 characters. Originally posted by ghostman
....... i dont understand carver mad embarrasment Originally posted by carver9
I don't understand either. I worded the question wrong. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/jamar4_zpsz21ev4cv.gif

Mindset
No clue what you're talking about, but the answer is Doom.

DarkSaint85
I still don't understand.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I still don't understand. This thread is for Carver's friends only.

Please take the exit to your left.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
This thread is for Carver's friends only.

Please take the exit to your left.

Carver IS my friend.

He just doesn't want it.

Yet.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver IS my friend.

He just doesn't want it.

Yet.

I feel bad for you DS

Being on the Carver ignore list must be like being in the phantom zone.

Shabazz916
Answer is not batman

byrdgang21
Xavier??

Time-Immemorial
DS how does it feel to be on the dark side of Carvers dick?

DarkSaint85
I can see but I can't touch; the true epitome of the Phantom Zone.

MF DELPH
He's asking which 3 characters could enjoy the most normal life without freaking out since there wouldn't be a need for superheroics or villainy.

For example, if Magneto didn't have the mutant struggle to drive him could he live a fulfilling life?

Though I guess the question I'd ask in that regard is whether the character still had their back story. For example, if I chose Batman, would Bruce still have his grieving of his parents and obsessions with justice and other mental issues to where he's paranoid and would think this world was too good to be true.

psycho gundam
Surfer. Clearly

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Though I guess the question I'd ask in that regard is whether the character still had their back story. For example, if I chose Batman, would Bruce still have his grieving of his parents and obsessions with justice and other mental issues to where he's paranoid and would think this world was too good to be true. Depends on how you judge Batman's psyche. some people believe he purposefully half-steps when it comes to locking up villains cause he's crazy

burrrrrr
The answer is 42.

carver9
Originally posted by MF DELPH
He's asking which 3 characters could enjoy the most normal life without freaking out since there wouldn't be a need for superheroics or villainy.

For example, if Magneto didn't have the mutant struggle to drive him could he live a fulfilling life?

Though I guess the question I'd ask in that regard is whether the character still had their back story. For example, if I chose Batman, would Bruce still have his grieving of his parents and obsessions with justice and other mental issues to where he's paranoid and would think this world was too good to be true.

thumb up

I love this guy. Yes, their back story is still there.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Surfer. Clearly

Depends on how you judge Batman's psyche. some people believe he purposefully half-steps when it comes to locking up villains cause he's crazy

I should've informed you all that this is only earth based heros.

StiltmanFTW
CARVER YOU DEVIL

http://i68.tinypic.com/3178emo.png

Link to carvster's profile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

Carver, you've been on KMC for over a decade.

laughing out loud

The Original Super Senior Member indeed!

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
CARVER YOU DEVIL

laughing out loud ...I wish you never showed me that. I'm currently swimming in holy water.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud ...I wish you never showed me that. I'm currently swimming in booze.

No doubt.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
CARVER YOU DEVIL

He needs to confess his sins before it's too late.

http://i.imgur.com/vQaUiNI.jpg

wuleecat
Hahahaha!

MF DELPH
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Surfer. Clearly

Depends on how you judge Batman's psyche. some people believe he purposefully half-steps when it comes to locking up villains cause he's crazy

I don't think Batman could function in paradise. He's far to jaded.

My 3 picks would be:

Reed Richards - With no crime or cosmic threats he'd be left to his intellectual pursuits and exploring the universe. That utopia would benefit greatly from this (assuming Reed shares his discoveries and finds practical uses for them).

Lex Luthor - Pretty much the same as above. Without Superman's hero worship driving his extreme egomania and jealousy Lex can be very benevolent, and with no real competition he'll just keep bringing the best out of himself. In canon Lex had a presidential platform of using advanced technology and clean energy to boost America's prospects which he could do in this paradise. He'd thrive in this utopia because he'd have pretty much unchallenged public adoration which is basically all he wants (hero worship).

Silver Surfer - A character who's always seeking peace for his troubled soul ends up in utopia. He'd likely spend his whole time using his powers to make everyone else there happy which would bring him fulfillment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.