kratos vs saint of killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
round 1 : normal kratos with all of his equipment
round 2 : composite kratos

who take this ?

SquallX
You do know the Saint is nigh or Omnipotent right?

KingD19
He's not. The only reason he killed God was because he was off his throne, and his throne possessed all his power.

So the difference between Kratos and Saint is that Kratos killed all the Titans and Gods of his world under his own power while they were at full strength.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
He's not. The only reason he killed God was because he was off his throne, and his throne possessed all his power.

So the difference between Kratos and Saint is that Kratos killed all the Titans and Gods of his world under his own power while they were at full strength.

So answer this, where did Saint choose to seat in the end of the series?

Also, Kratos did not kill all of them under his own powers. The guy had help from multiple outside forces.

Anyway, Saint puts a bullets in Kratos skull and calls it a day.

Impediment
The Saint wins. All day, every day.

Drop an atomic bomb on Kratos and see what happens.

Hell, Kratos dies if he falls off of a damn rope.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Impediment
The Saint wins. All day, every day.

Drop an atomic bomb on Kratos and see what happens.

Hell, Kratos dies if he falls off of a damn rope.

StealthRanger
Kratos has survived worse than nukes, though isn't SoK agreed to be capable of beating ****ers like Marvel Thor? Pretty sure he stomps pretty damn hard

I don't recall this

Nusa105
Saints for R1, Kratos for R2

Astner
Originally posted by StealthRanger
though isn't SoK agreed to be capable of beating ****ers like Marvel Thor?
You really can't really make straight comparisons between characters from Vertigo imprints like Preacher to Marvel mainstream characters and use them to validate the results of other threads.

The Saint is immortal and he has a gun that kill any living creature it hits, but he doesn't have feats beyond surviving a nuclear blast, and killing the devil, angels and a powerless God.

NemeBro
Kratos wins.

The Saint of Killers is far and away one of, if not the most overrated characters in fiction.

Kratos is fast enough to grab the Saint of Killer's guns before the Saint can stop him, and his strength feats are several orders of magnitudes greater than the Saint's or anyone you can powerscale the Saint off of. Unarmed, the Saint does have anything resembling the feats suggesting he can begin to contend with Kratos, who has better strength, speed, and durability feats, as well as being a far more established hand to hand combatant.

This is all assuming Kratos can't just outright tank one of the Saint's bullets, considering there is not a single character in Preacher the Saint killed with a durability feat on par with Kratos.

Kratos stomps, hard. thumb up

The only way the Saint wins is if you assume that God's powers of the throne transferred to him and that that is the Saint in this thread. I think it's pretty obvious that this isn't the case.

One Big Mob
I'm as big of SoK skeptic as anyone but why are we assuming normal bullets couldn't penetrate Kratos, let alone bullets that can shoot through tanks?

The argument could be made I guess that Kratos would be fast enough to Golden Fleece a bullet or two but I have severe doubts one wouldn't go straight through him. If he gets shot in the heart or head he's dead (considering how long weaker characters have stayed alive after being shot by him, I wouldn't call it an instant kill on a lesser area). Sure he could climb out of the underworld but for all intents and purposes he lost.

StealthRanger
Because Kratos' durability feats are overwhelmingly beyond the point where bullets would harm him, at least, most calibers we have today

dika123
the only thing i know about SOK is his weapon is OHK in his series, which means his weapon is ignore conventional durability ?

NemeBro
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I'm as big of SoK skeptic as anyone but why are we assuming normal bullets couldn't penetrate Kratos, let alone bullets that can shoot through tanks?

The argument could be made I guess that Kratos would be fast enough to Golden Fleece a bullet or two but I have severe doubts one wouldn't go straight through him. If he gets shot in the heart or head he's dead (considering how long weaker characters have stayed alive after being shot by him, I wouldn't call it an instant kill on a lesser area). Sure he could climb out of the underworld but for all intents and purposes he lost. Because Kratos has tanked a volcanic eruption that sunk the island the volcano was on without any injury, as well as being smacked by Cronos (as shown when he caught his hand and forced it off of him), who is hundreds of feet tall and capable of carrying around a castle on his back, as well as resist being crushed by Cronos, who holds the world up.

It's not an assumption. Kratos' durability feats are far beyond bullets whose best feats (IIRC) are punching through tank armour.

Astner
Originally posted by dika123
the only thing i know about SOK is his weapon is OHK in his series, which means his weapon is ignore conventional durability ?
The gun was forged from the angel of death's sword. It never runs out of bullets, it never misses and it kills any living thing it hits; so it's definitely not conventional damage by any means.

StealthRanger
Does SoK have any speed feats at all?

dika123
Originally posted by Astner
The gun was forged from the angel of death's sword. It never runs out of bullets, it never misses and it kills any living thing it hits; so it's definitely not conventional damage by any means.

so what's concept of his weapon ? perhaps his bullet can destroying soul ? or reality warping ? magic ? if not, maybe all of his enemies that he shoot is glass canon ? in that case he's like saitama who can punch anyone with one punch.

sometimes i don't understand the concept of OHK..

dika123

i hear he has peak to superhuman speed. probably above...

dika123
the problem is his bullet can't be dodge in his series. in that case we should calc about : -distance between him and his enemies when he shoot his bullet.
:- does his enemies has speed feats ?

Astner
No at significant ones as far as I recall, but I haven't read it in years, and I don't have the series and I don't feel like downloading them and going through them again.

If you're really interested you can always ask Galan, he's a big fan and he does have it in digital format.

Originally posted by dika123
does his enemies has speed feats ?
Not really, no.

NemeBro
Does SoK have any speed feats at all? Nothing notable in comparison to Kratos. Saint of Killers can draw and fire his guns faster than human eyes can perceive them IIRC, but that's about it.

Astner
Well, although resurrected isn't Kratos technically a human? http://orig00.deviantart.net/a0cf/f/2015/066/5/3/twitch_emoticon___kappa_by_centaurman_plz-d8krk1d.png

KingD19
Well, although resurrected isn't Kratos technically a human? http://orig00.deviantart.net/a0cf/f/2015/066/5/3/twitch_emoticon___kappa_by_centaurman_plz-d8krk1d.png

Kratos has never been human. He's a Demi-God.

NemeBro
Well, although resurrected isn't Kratos technically a human? http://orig00.deviantart.net/a0cf/f/2015/066/5/3/twitch_emoticon___kappa_by_centaurman_plz-d8krk1d.png NO

Astner
Originally posted by KingD19
Kratos has never been human.
I thought he was some regular schmuck until Ares choose him as his champion by killing his family. Wait, was he even resurrected?

KingD19
I thought he was some regular schmuck until Ares choose him as his champion by killing his family. Wait, was he even resurrected?

Zeus fathered Kratos and his little brother Deimos. Making them demi-gods. They just didn't know it until much later. That's why Hercules wqs so pissed in GOW3. He felt like his half brother got all the attention and credit.

And not do much resurrected as refused to stay dead and just forced his way out of Hades.

Astner
I haven't played the games. I watched a Let's Play of the 3rd when it was, but that was pretty much it.

Admittedly I'm not particularly interested in these types of battles featuring characters intended for two completely different demographics.

Impediment
The Saint can't be killed; he's the Angel of Death.

He tanked a nuke, survived several hundred million tons of debris when Masada was destroyed, effortlessly kicked a tank away as well as didn't even flinch when hit head on by Cassidy's truck, and is nigh omnipresent and nigh omnipotent.

Kratos can be harmed. Just look at the ending of GOW III when Kratos impaled himself. Kratos can die; the Saint cannot.

KingD19
Kratos killed the God of Death rather brutally. In fact, Kratos has killed far more Gods/Titans with more power than SoK's God and Satan. While they were all at full power, and without a semi-hax weapon. And the GOWverse as a whole is on a much higher level imo than Preacherverse.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
The Saint can't be killed; he's the Angel of Death.

Being the god of death sure didn't help Thanatos.

Kratos has better strength and durability feats than all of these.

There is no reason to assume that.

There's no feat the Saint has that implies Kratos couldn't have impaled him just as easily. thumb up

Impediment
The Saint can travel to Heaven and Hell at a whim.

KingD19
Wouldn't that be part of the package deal that comes with being Angel of Death? And even then, just teleporting from Heaven to Hell to Earth doesn't make one omnipotent/omnipresent.

Impediment
While not canonical, I would assume that the Saint, being the Angel of Death of the creation of the Universe by God, would be able to travel where he wanted to.

Anyway, I've yet to see the Saint be even the slightest bit scathed. Kratos has.

That's just me.

KingD19
Saint has also fought a bunch of featless wonders, while Kratos constantly fights the deadliest inhabitants of his universe with feats to back up the claim, constantly wins, and only ever really loses through trickery or things he can't avoid.

Impediment
That's the problem with this match: Kratos has a shit ton of feats while the Saints are "myth and legend".

quanchi112
Saint, easily.

StealthRanger
Aaaand in comes quanchi with another useless shitpost

quanchi112
Aaaand in comes quanchi with another useless shitpost Will your vagina ever stop bleeding ?

StealthRanger
"haha ur a female loool XD"

Oh quanchi can you please say something that isn't what you'd hear in your average schoolyard playground 'argument'

quanchi112
"haha ur a female loool XD"

Oh quanchi can you please say something that isn't what you'd hear in your average schoolyard playground 'argument' You are always so upset and you concede every argument we've ever been in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.