Orbalisk Bane/Sirak/Githany run the team gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Bane as of his duel with the Fodder Sith assassins

*Amped Nexus Sirak

Warmup: Count Dooku, Darth Malgus, ROTJ Luke

1. Revan SOR, Mace Windu, Galen Marek

2. DE Luke Skywalker, ROTJ Darth Vader, Darth Plagueis

3. Darth Caedus, Yoda, SWTOR Vitiate.

4. GM Luke Skywalker, DE Darth Sidious, Jacen Solo (Oneness)

BOSS: Abeloth, Daughter

carthage
Up

EmperorSidious2
Are we sure warm up isn't to much?

Stop at warm up

DarthAnt66
Falls at 4. Jacen has a lot of experience with lightwhips given the Yuuzhan Vong weapons that are similar. Swap Githany with Zannah and they might clear.

EmperorSidious2
Good thing is I think I know your joking.

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Are we sure warm up isn't to much?

Stop at warm up

carthage
Bane can oneshot Luke and Malgus at the same time

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
Bane can oneshot Luke and Malgus at the same time

Nah.

carthage
based on?

Syndicate
based on?

Luke turning on every machine in Cloud City simultaneously and temporarily resisting Sidious's lightning. Also he's likely able to resist Vader's TK. Vader was apparently willing to pelt him with random objects so I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to ragdoll him thus I'm assuming he was incapable of doing so.

Malgus has caused a large transport to shudder with his rage and moved tons of rubble blocking a cave passage pre prime.

carthage
Bane can break boxes and tents with telekinesis, kill guards, and kill powerful Sith like Fohargh and Qoordis.

Show me anything Luke has done that competes with breaking heavy boxes and tents.

Syndicate
Bane can break boxes and tents with telekinesis, kill guards, and kill powerful Sith like Fohargh and Qoordis.

Show me anything Luke has done that competes with breaking heavy boxes and tents.

He doesn't have any on that level. I'm simply saying Bane can't ragdoll Malgus and Luke simultaneously. Especially when he's being engaged by other opponents.

Tondemonai
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Warm up. This thread is a joke

EmperorSidious2

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4788437-luke+brings+down+imperial+walker+1.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4788438-luke+brings+down+imperial+walker+2.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/4788428-luke+knocks+down+a+statue+1.jpg

And yea I know this is a joke.

Testing something

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
He doesn't have any on that level. I'm simply saying Bane can't ragdoll Malgus and Luke simultaneously. Especially when he's being engaged by other opponents.
(Hint: He's trolling you and you're looking silly in the process).

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(Hint: He's trolling you and you're looking silly in the process).

My shame knows no bounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.