Sunny vs The Bride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
I'm curious to see where the people who have watched Into The Badlands would rank Sunny in terms of skill/power. I figured the Bribe would be a good starter match, considering they are both highly skilled with blades, are portrayed as somewhat superhuman, and have solid combat feats against both groups of opponents and skilled solo fighters.

- Both are bloodlusted.
- Kiddo gets her regular sword. Sunny gets his primary sword.
- Win via KO/Death.
- Starting distance 5m.
- Fight takes place in the spot where the Bride fought the Crazy 88.

Who takes it?

ares834
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm curious to see where the people who have watched Into The Badlands would rank Sunny in terms of skill/power. I figured the Bribe would be a good starter match, considering they are both highly skilled with blades, are portrayed as somewhat superhuman, and have solid combat feats against both groups of opponents and skilled solo fighters.

- Both are bloodlusted.
- Kiddo gets her regular sword. Sunny gets his primary sword.
- Win via KO/Death.
- Starting distance 5m.
- Fight takes place in the spot where the Bribe fought the Crazy 88.

Who takes it?

The Bribe?

Think you got the wrong word there... wink

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ares834
The Bribe?

Think you got the wrong word there... wink

This is what happens when I type crap on a tablet while making cereal. laughing

Anyway, I meant to write "the Bride", from Kill Bill.

I messaged Imp though, so hopefully he can correct my mistakes.

HulkIsHulk
For a moment I thought you meant sunny from I, Robot and was surprised that you would make such a mismatch. No comment on the battle since I have no idea who this guy is.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
For a moment I thought you meant sunny from I, Robot and was surprised that you would make such a mismatch. No comment on the battle since I have no idea who this guy is.

If I ever make that bad of a mismatch someone should smack me. laughing

But to give you an idea of who Sunny is:

8Qt3EZ19s_Y

fHMvO_gqS5k

uu33xB8nVtI

F1inzaUK0hc

One of his most impressive fights is probably how he handled the Widow:

6qqwXFleU5M

Considering she is capable of this:

yIpNw_59bdA

It should be noted that most of the Clippers (the fighers) in this show are portrayed as being superhuman to some level.

BruceSkywalker
good match.. I enjoyed watching Into the Badlands, that being said.. he stomps the shit out of the bride.

TheVaultDweller
I thought Sunny would have an edge, but I didn't think it would necessarily be a stomp though. Then again, you kind of have to consider the fights in the context of the world Sunny lives in. It's pretty much a feudal-era style world where people are always fighting and murdering each other, and everyone seems to at least posses some degree of fighting skill, several displaying flat out superhuman skill (and stats to a degree).

I made this match to kind of get an idea where he slots in though. I don't think he is quite on the level to compete with guys like Cap or Bucky (they both still hold an advantage in strength and durability), but he would absolutely trounce any conventional human opponent. Maybe someone like Ozy could be a good match for him, for an H2H fight. Then again, he was able to briefly hold his own against three fully-trained adult Dark Ones, where as a single barely-trained Dark One boy slaughtered his way through a Baron, his Regent, and a bunch of clippers.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah, Sunny has the edge. But he has to be on his toes

KingD19
Not really. Aside from the guys who kidnapped MK in the first episode, everyone he's fought has been much more of a threat than Beatrix. She'd be the easiest fight Sunny has ever had, especially since it's just one of her. Her world's too grounded.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah, Sunny has the edge. But he has to be on his toes
Should've said have to be on his toes not to get maimed. He would stil lwi nanyway

HulkIsHulk
I just watched some more videos of Sunny - I take back my words, she gets decimated. His reflexes are too good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.