DB Goku vs Genos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
In Goku's assault on the Red Ribbon Army, let's say he ran into Genos from One Punch Man.

And they fight!

Who'd win?

carver9
Is this ending Dragonball Goku? The one that fought Junior?

AuraAngel
No it is the one who fought the Red Ribbon Army lol.

Q99
Yea, the arc where he was already fighting artificial humans smile

carver9
Boros kills him.

bbrem123
this is Genos not Boros haha

SSJGGogeta
Eh, I'd say Goku. I haven't seen any mountain-moon level feats from Genos yet.

carver9
Da** I'm blind.

Q99
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Eh, I'd say Goku. I haven't seen any mountain-moon level feats from Genos yet.

What about when his blast at the House of Evolution blew a hole through that mountain?

And I'll note King Piccolo got exhausted after a mere two city-destroying blasts.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Q99
What about when his blast at the House of Evolution blew a hole through that mountain?

And I'll note King Piccolo got exhausted after a mere two city-destroying blasts.

Scans.

Uh, first off, King Piccolo did not get exhausted from the attack you're talking about. He even proceeded to fight Goku right after that. And secondly, that was a SINGLE city busting attack. But the difference is the size of cities in DB. There are only 43 sectors, and Piccolo destroyed one with a single blast. Meaning he destroyed the equivalent of a larger country, with a single blast. And he was even laughing afterwards.

Q99
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Scans.

Here. Good sized hole in one.

Even if there's only 43 of them, it's still a city and not country sized....

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Q99
Here. Good sized hole in one.

Even if there's only 43 of them, it's still a city and not country sized....

That whole scene is covered in smoke. Here's a more clear view.

http://b.mangatown.com/store/manga/11912/009.0/compressed/sopm_009_019.jpg?v=1352253361

Clearly, it is not a mountain busting attack. A couple of them might mountain bust, but not like a kamehameha wave from Roshi did with one shot.

And yes, the fact that their are 43 of them makes A HUGE difference. First off, they are sectors, not cities. Secondly, the DBZ world is the same size as Earth. This, coupled with the fact that the human population is even GREATER in DB/DBZ proves the size of the sectors. If there were only 43 cities in our entire world, it would leave about a single state to fit the entire Earth's population in. Which is something that could not possibly be done. And that's not even considering the fact that the DB world also has animal/human races as well, which would make their citizen count even higher.

So assuming that their population is the same size as ours, and not much greater which it actually would be, and their population density is on average the same, each of the 43 sectors would be roughly the size of a country. AT LEAST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.