Plutonian vs Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Morals Off.....oh shit its not needed.

Its on!

zopzop
A stable Sentry would own the sh|t out of Plutonian. Voidtry is overkill.

h1a8
Voidtry

"Id"
What makes him Overkill?

Surtur
Sentry is the Void, the Void is Sentry. They are literally capable of the exact same things.

Anyways, this is indeed overkill for Sentry. One of these people can put out energy flares powerful and large enough to be seen in the normal universe despite being in the microverse. The other is Plutonian who really didn't get the chance to master his reality manipulation before he died.

Also that energy using guy f*cked up Plutonian something fierce..the guy who shared power with his twin, once his twin was dead and he got the full power back he was messing Plutonian up. Sentry's energy powers are stronger then that guys.

When it comes to speed I think Plutonian is superior(outside of space flight) but that isn't going to help that much.

Horrificus
Plutonian

"Id"
That scene with Sentry clashing with Genis in the micro-verse is flashy, but not quantifiable.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by "Id"
That scene with Sentry clashing with Genis in the micro-verse is flashy, but not quantifiable.

It was described as destroying Zhib Ran's home planet at one point in a handbook. I don't how much that helps but it at least gives a further idea of what power they were chucking out.

"Id"
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It was described as destroying Zhib Ran's home planet at one point in a handbook. I don't how much that helps but it at least gives a further idea of what power they were chucking out.

That helps.
It adds a face value to display of power.

Galan007
Meh, it's still a shared feat regardless.

One_Angry_Scot
That helps.
It adds a face value to display of power.

Here is is if you want to see it.

http://i.imgur.com/nnnkclA.jpg

Originally posted by Galan007
Meh, it's still a shared feat regardless.

Sure, it mentions both of the energies released but at the same time it says in the fight,

"And though the power both men spit out is enough to shred entire worlds"

Not disagreeing with your statement but I don't think it'd be unreasonable going on what the comic says in that caption that one of them going on full power could possibly do it.

Because for all intents and purposes if 2 beings who are releasing a shit ton of power at once it's bound to destroy the Planet. But I wouldn't put it out of the world of fiction to say one of them couldn't do it (not saying you said they couldn't, just adding a part to my post).

Khazra Reborn
Tony ftw, he's Sentry done right.

leonidas
tony steals his inertia then effs him up. game over. any poor showing he had happened before he gained access to his new levels of power, so...they don't really matter....

DarkSaint85
Voidtry uses TP ftw sneer

leonidas
https://media4.giphy.com/media/XIKm9vocWWdJm/200_s.gif

"Id"
Originally posted by leonidas
tony steals his inertia then effs him up. game over. any poor showing he had happened before he gained access to his new levels of power, so...they don't really matter....
Preach on brother
Preach on
Happy Dance

"Id"
Originally posted by Surtur

Anyways, this is indeed overkill for Sentry. One of these people can put out energy flares powerful and large enough to be seen in the normal universe despite being in the microverse. The other is Plutonian who really didn't get the chance to master his reality manipulation before he died.
You know Sentry did not get a chance to master his Matter Manipulation either.

Besides that display of power only amounted to planet wrecking. Compared to Plutonian, who was tanking energy blasts backed up by the power of star.

Also that energy using guy f*cked up Plutonian something fierce..the guy who shared power with his twin, once his twin was dead and he got the full power back he was messing Plutonian up. Sentry's energy powers are stronger then that guys.

Null point.

There is some context being omitted by that scene, but I will let it go.

In a rematch, he took Cary head on, Orian, and someone else. And he was beating the shit of 3. Hell I can point out that Orian alone was too much for Cary and his team. And yet Tony got the best of him.

So no, Cary is not a good point of reference for the Sentry. Especially not later on when he became more powerful.

When it comes to speed I think Plutonian is superior(outside of space flight) but that isn't going to help that much.
So his ability to sustain energy attacks backed by stars is not something to consider?
Or what about raw strength to pick up a black hole caring the weight of a star?

The point is along with his speed, Tony has raw strength, and toughness/durability to bring the fight up to good old Bob.

RealityWarper
Voidtry stomps

tkitna

And yet it was still enough to wreck the Molecule Man. I'm pretty certain it will suffice here.

h1a8
Creating a werewolf was a sign of being God. Creating life through matter manipulation is complete mastery.

Philosophía
Plutonian.

Surtur

He did master such things as coming back from being exploded.

Sentry briefly contained the energies of a cosmic cube with his hands, and his fight with Genis just shows he is above Cary.

The attacks weren't even planet destroying that I remember. Yes she was amping up off stars.

The point is strength is irrelevant if "can come back from being exploded" is one of your many powers. Plutonian is faster and quite physically powerful. He has some abilities that could slow down Sentry, but at full power it's really not going to matter because Plutonian never mastered his stuff.

Surtur

But it does show the kind of league Sentry fights in. It's a shared feat yes, and nobody in Irredeemable has anything comparable to it that I can recall.

"Id"
But it does show the kind of league Sentry fights in. It's a shared feat yes, and nobody in Irredeemable has anything comparable to it that I can recall.
Plutonian fought energy wielders in that league.
In Modeus fight agianst Plutonian, Modeus was channeling the energies of the Stars. Literally Modeus drained a star in the middle of his fight, and commented that several more would be needed for him to put up a fight.

He did master such things as coming back from being exploded. Sentry briefly contained the energies of a cosmic cube with his hands, and his fight with Genis just shows he is above Cary. The attacks weren't even planet destroying that I remember. Yes she was amping up off stars.

The point is strength is irrelevant if "can come back from being exploded" is one of your many powers. Plutonian is faster and quite physically powerful. He has some abilities that could slow down Sentry, but at full power it's really not going to matter because Plutonian never mastered his stuff.

Cary first encounter with Plutonian is not a good point of reference, because Plutonian tooled him, and his team in a rematch, but more importantly Tony leveled up, and took on a more powerful energy manipulator in Modeus Bette, and killed him off when Tony decided to take his kids glove off.

If Tony can tank the blasts from Modeus-Bette, than he should stand up Sentry's energy barrage. Physical prowess played a huge factor in Sentry vs Hulk, so yes it is relevant. They where relevant than, and they will be relevant now, since Plutonian commands tremendous physical power, and speed of his own.

DarkSaint85

Superman vs Mr Immmortal; sure, Immortal would outlast him....but that doesn't mean he wins forum fights.

Or Deadpool/Lobo (back when he could come back from a drop of blood, and could fight headless).

If one side absolutely dominates, and the other side's only recourse is to keep reforming....that's hardly a victory.

Blue Area Vet
Bob makes Plutonian forget he has powers.

"Id"
Plutonian has powerful mental guards doe.

Glorificus
Void.

"Id"
Originally posted by h1a8
Creating a werewolf was a sign of being God. Creating life through matter manipulation is complete mastery.

What the phuck is Sentry creating Gizmo/gremlin going to do to Plutonian, when he can just as easily dismmember the little runt?

carver9
He's saying that's a power display.

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
He's saying that's a power display.

And I am saying that such display has little impact in the mach itself.

RealityWarper
He did master such things as coming back from being exploded.

Sentry briefly contained the energies of a cosmic cube with his hands, and his fight with Genis just shows he is above Cary.

The attacks weren't even planet destroying that I remember. Yes she was amping up off stars.

May I add that Sentry later controled the energies of a Cosmic Cube-beings, once he understood that he could manipulate the reality, when he stopped and destroyed Molecule Man ?

That's above anything that the Plutonian displayed.

"Id"
What is the implication here? How is it applicable in battle?

That Sentry bested Molecule Man therefore his matter manipulation is superior to Plutonian? Sentry demanded Molecule Man restore his team and the town, funny he could not do so under his own power.

Or that Sentry will go on a matter manipulation battle? This is not Sentry or Voidtry cup of tea, and we are leaving out that Plutonian has considerable matter manipulation abilities himself.

One_Angry_Scot

That Sentry bested Molecule Man therefore his matter manipulation is superior to Plutonian? Sentry demanded Molecule Man restore his team and the town, funny he could not do so under his own power.

Or that Sentry will go on a matter manipulation battle? This is not Sentry or Voidtry cup of tea, and we are leaving out that Plutonian has considerable matter manipulation abilities himself.

All he said was that he didn't have the experience Owen had. Not that he didn't have the power. At that point we all knew that Sentry was more powerful in molecular manipulation than Owen (at the level Owen was at there at the time).

"Id"
All he said was that he didn't have the experience Owen had. Not that he didn't have the power. At that point we all knew that Sentry was more powerful in molecular manipulation than Owen (at the level Owen was at there at the time).

Ok

And did we go on to see that later on?

Did he display matter manipulation the way Molecule Man did so on that town and his team?

RealityWarper

Sentry's reality warping ability is stated by Tony Stark in a report to the President of the USA to be on par with HOM Scarlet Witch.

Sentry destroyed Molecule Man under his own power.

He just lacked the SKILLS to restore the damages that Molecule Man did.

He has literally enough raw psionic power to atomize the Plutonian whom has no feats resisting or countering a molecule manipulation / reality manipulation on this order.

One_Angry_Scot
Ok

And did we go on to see that later on.

Did he display matter manipulation the way Molecule Man did so on that town and his team?

I'm not disputing what you are saying.

I am bringing up on where you said that Sentry could beat Molecule Man but couldn't restore the town like Owen did. With you saying it was funny he couldn't do it under his own power. When in fact it was Sentry lacks the experience not the power.

And even if I can't prove anything (even though that wasn't what I was debating you on), you're kind of putting me into a no win situation. Because you being at least a Sentry fan to a degree would know that he was at the point of beating Owen basically a complete novice in Molecular Manip. You can pick examples of it being used after fighting Owen. But bringing up that question asking for something like you specified you should already know that isn't something you're going to get.

"Id"
Originally posted by RealityWarper

1) Sentry's reality warping ability is stated by Tony Stark in a report to the President of the USA to be on par with HOM Scarlet Witch.

2) Sentry destroyed Molecule Man under his own power.

3)He just lacked the SKILLS to restore the damages that Molecule Man did.

He has literally enough raw psionic power to atomize the Plutonian whom has no feats resisting or countering a molecule manipulation / reality manipulation on this order.

1)A statement that is to be taken with a spoon full of salt. Plutonian is said to be able to wrap reality wholesale if he realized it...per Modeus and Qubit, but these are just statements with no face value.

2) A wekened Molecule Man.

3) Bingo. He lacks the skill, which is silly to bring up that Sentry has greater mastery over matter than Plutonian.

Plutonian has sufficient feats of his own.
Bending dark matter and gravity to create a black hole.
Negating the Moons interia.
Withdrawing kinetic motion from molecules.
The capacity to manipulate atomic density on others and himself.
Untangleling Quantum Entanglement (which is a big one).

These are feats done under his belt. So No I don't see the inferiority here.

"Id"

Meant to say inertia not interia.

RealityWarper
1)A statement that is to be taken with a spoon full of salt. Plutonian is said to be able to wrap reality wholesale if he realized it...per Modeus and Qubit, but these are just statements with no face value.

2) A wekened Molecule Man.

3) Bingo. He lacks the skill, which is silly to bring up that Sentry has greater mastery over matter than Plutonian.

Plutonian has sufficient feats of his own.
Bending dark matter and gravity to create a black hole.
Withdrawing kinetic motion from molecules.
The capacity to manipulate atomic density on others and himself.
Untangleling Quantum Entanglement (which is a big one).

These are feats done under his belt. So No I don't see the inferiority here.

1) That's not "just a statement"... Tony Stark had to evaluate precisely the kind of threat the Sentry reprensent and he teamed-up with him during years.
It's actually more accurate than some poster on the internet downplaying the character to see his favorite winning.

2) Molecule Man wasn't weakened at all. Only Owen's mental inhibitions placed upon his powers limitates Owen's access to his powers. He had no mental inhibitions during Dark Avengers and therefore was at full power.

3) Raw power =/= skills. Sentry had enough skills to direct his reality warping powers against Molecule Man and destroys him. That's more than enough to waste the Plutonian.

4) Nothing in what you said is close to manipulate Molecule Man, nor being as powerful as HOM Scarlet Witch. By the way I've read all comics featuring the Plutonian. He is powerful but not even close to the Sentry.

riv6672
Wow, this is a tough one.
Scot and Id could be two sides of a coin here. Both adamant but respectful, both backing off the charts characters.
Compelling arguments, great citing of feats...
Split?
I doubt it but i had to put it out there.

"Id"
1) That's not "just a statement"... Tony Stark had to evaluate precisely the kind of threat the Sentry reprensent and he teamed-up with him during years.
It's actually more accurate than some poster on the internet downplaying the character to see his favorite winning.

2) Molecule Man wasn't weakened at all. Only Owen's mental inhibitions placed upon his powers limitates Owen's access to his powers. He had no mental inhibitions during Dark Avengers and therefore was at full power.

3) Raw power =/= skills. Sentry had enough skills to direct his reality warping powers against Molecule Man and destroys him. That's more than enough to waste the Plutonian.

4) Nothing in what you said is close to manipulate Molecule Man, nor being as powerful as HOM Scarlet Witch. By the way I've read all comics featuring the Plutonian. He is powerful but not even close to the Sentry.

If you feel that confident, than why don't you Battlezone me?

Galan007
What the phuck is Sentry creating Gizmo/gremlin going to do to Plutonian, when he can just as easily dismmember the little runt? I'm not entirely convinced that Sentry created a 'real' micro-werewolf or w/e. I think it was meant to be a purely visual display that represented/mirrored his own inner turmoil--akin to a hologram, of sorts.

Imo, it is similar to when Franklin showed Galactus a visual representation of the future universe that would eventually come to be:
http://i.imgur.com/qjgRzkFm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dwMHju8m.jpg

Again, I don't think that was an actual/tangible universe, but rather, a purely visual display of one--akin to a hologram. srug

But yeah, even IF the micro-werewolf was real, it obviously poses no threat to Tony, lol.

RealityWarper
If you feel that confident, than why don't you Battlezone me?

Because It's a total waste of time, especially when the burden of proof is in the comics.
I can see that you ran out of arguments and need the opinions of some random posters on this site to feel more comfortable.

Adam Grimes
Lol.

the Darkone
Sentry never defeated a full power molecule man, he defeated molecule man that limited his powers due to his mental illness. Let's not kid are selves, FO MM would have eaten sentry ass up, and FO mm would be evil molecule man Owen evil persona which almost caused the multiverse to collation it's self

Tony wins this especially if hes has full mastery of his powers, will ko sentry or straight out kill him

RealityWarper
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sentry never defeated a full power molecule man, he defeated molecule man that limited his powers due to his mental illness. Let's not kid are selves, FO MM would have eaten sentry ass up, and FO mm would be evil molecule man Owen evil persona which almost caused the multiverse to collation it's self

Tony wins this especially if hes has full mastery of his powers, will ko sentry or straight out kill him

Wrong.

That's not Owen's mental stability that influence his powers but the mental inhibitions that he could put upon his powers.

Molecule Man WAS at full power against the Sentry.

On top of that the MM's evil persona was stated by Kubik to be far less powerful than the Owen whom faced the Sentry.

riv6672
^^^Okay thats pretty confusing.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Okay thats pretty confusing.

What is confusing ?

Khazra Reborn
Why are we only going off of Sentry's highest highs?? On average he can't beat Tony.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Why are we only going off of Sentry's highest highs?? On average he can't beat Tony.

Yet Sentry at his best can beat Tony at his best.

RealityWarper
Yet Sentry at his best can beat Tony at his best.

Sentry at his worst forced an enraged Green Skaar to revert in human form while refusing to fight him and letting him punch his face.

Khazra Reborn
Sentry at his worst couldn't lift a helicarrier, WWH Sentry was pretty high end for him pre-Dark Reign.

RealityWarper
Sentry at his worst couldn't lift a helicarrier, WWH Sentry was pretty high end for him pre-Dark Reign.

I always read the usual lowballing...

He was trying to land it without damaging it.

That requires more being tactful than strong...

WWH was Sentry at the lowest after 29 hours struggling with his agoraphobia.

You don't know the context at all.

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't this be Sentry at his worst?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Stark%20Stats/StarkInventions63-PowerDrainerNewAvengers56.jpg

'Agh!!'

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wouldn't this be Sentry at his worst?

'Agh!!'

Even you are on my ignore list I will answer to this :

This device was designed by Jonas Harrow to depower mutates AKA humans enhanced via an outside source like the bite of a radioactive spider for spider-man, chemically enhanced humans like Captain America...

However if at first Sentry became a new form of life thanks to the Super-Soldier Serum, he don't believe himself as an enhanced human anymore and as his main power is to warp the reality, he's not in that category anymore.

He don't even need his body to live so it's not gonna happen twice.

DarkSaint85
Even you are on my ignore list I will answer to this :

This device was designed by Jonas Harrow to depower mutates AKA humans enhanced via an outside source like the bite of a radioactive spider for spider-man, chemically enhanced humans like Captain America...

However if at first Sentry became a new form of life thanks to the Super-Soldier Serum, he don't believe himself as an enhanced human anymore and as his main power is to warp the reality, he's not in that category anymore.

He don't even need his body to live so it's not gonna happen twice.

Damn, I'm on your ignore list too? What did I ever do to you?? sad

And how does it take away from my point? That it's Sentry at his lowest?

RealityWarper
Damn, I'm on your ignore list too? What did I ever do to you?? sad

And how does it take away from my point? That it's Sentry at his lowest?

Your usual trolling on the thread isn't really engaging.

Nope. That's Sentry depowered by an outside source and as it is a genetic disruptor, taken from Tony Stark's arsenal and used by Jonas Harrow, and that Sentry realised that he don't need his body to live, affecting his genetic material will not depower him again.

DarkSaint85
Your usual trolling on the thread isn't really engaging.

Nope. That's Sentry depowered by an outside source and as it is a genetic disruptor, taken from Tony Stark's arsenal and used by Jonas Harrow, and that Sentry realised that he don't need his body to live, affecting his genetic material will not depower him again.

Again, when have I ever engaged in discussions with you?

I mean, unless you had a different account and we chatted then? That might make sense.

I know full well what it is. And please, reread my post. I never said Plutonian was somehow, suddenly going to whip it up. Nor did I ask for a wiki about it.

My point, reiterated here, was that THAT was Sentry at his weakest.

If you can't even comprehend my posts, how are people meant to trust your comprehension of comics, ESPECIALLY one as complex and interesting as Sentry's?

RealityWarper
Again, when have I ever engaged in discussions with you?

I mean, unless you had a different account and we chatted then? That might make sense.

I know full well what it is. And please, reread my post. I never said Plutonian was somehow, suddenly going to whip it up. Nor did I ask for a wiki about it.

My point, reiterated here, was that THAT was Sentry at his weakest.

If you can't even comprehend my posts, how are people meant to trust your comprehension of comics, ESPECIALLY one as complex and interesting as Sentry's?

Fine, bub.

I never said that you said that Plutonian was able to cut Sentry from his powers. I just asked to you the relevancy of that in this very thread and as far as I know the characters are supposed to act at their best, so even low showings from Sentry which comes from his mental instability should be ignored...

I totally understood your point as well as his irrelevancy to this thread.

For your last sentence : Nice try, bub. 0/10. I guess that you are bad at fishing because the way that you prepare your baits are too obvious.

DarkSaint85
Fine, bub.

I never said that you said that Plutonian was able to cut Sentry from his powers. I just asked to you the relevancy of that in this very thread and as far as I know the characters are supposed to act at their best, so even low showings from Sentry which comes from his mental instability should be ignored...

I totally understood your point as well as his irrelevancy to this thread.

For your last sentence : Nice try, bub. 0/10. I guess that you are bad at fishing because the way that you prepare your baits are too obvious.

You asked me? Where? I can't see your question.

I'm terrible at fishing, btw. But great pun and sentence structure!

Khazra Reborn
I always read the usual lowballing...

He was trying to land it without damaging it.

That requires more being tactful than strong...

WWH was Sentry at the lowest after 29 hours struggling with his agoraphobia.

You don't know the context at all.

What? He tried to catch it, and couldn't, I'm not low balling, I'm not sure what you want me to do about it.

In WWH, the entire point of all that build up was that Sentry let go of everything and completely cut loose, so I have no idea what you're talking about there either.

One_Angry_Scot
What? He tried to catch it, and couldn't, I'm not low balling, I'm not sure what you want me to do about it.

In WWH, the entire point of all that build up was that Sentry let go of everything and completely cut loose, so I have no idea what you're talking about there either.

What he's trying to say with that point is that in the arc he was struggling with the Agoraphobia, which in part weakens him. As we saw in the arc he would refuse to go out. Ignore the cries of Sue and appeals from the President. He was just in his house the whole time.

So as it comes to the point where Hulk puts his thumb down Sentry realizes that he has no choice. He has to either refuse to leave and let them die. Or try and stop the Hulk. And given that he was really unstable at the time he couldn't control his power properly and he ended up losing control. Letting all of his energy fly in all different directions without any holds barred. Sentry wasn't holding back. But it wasn't under his own control and neither was he at full capacity in terms of power.

Pak says this here, (again referencing the losing control)

http://i.imgur.com/8bgPQO0.jpg

RealityWarper

Sentry only have the ability to fully exploit his powers if he is mentally stable.

The agoraphobia actually limitate his access to his powers and his control over them.

In World War Hulk, Sentry faced the worst agoraphobia of his life, during 29 hours, and he had to leave his home only because he had no other choices as Hulk was thumbs down in the Arena, meaning that Reed & Co where about to be executed.

So Sentry fought Hulk unwillingly while struggling with his agoraphobia and loosing control of his powers.

He cut loose yes, but he was at his weakest and Hulk was argably at his strongest during this fight as he was mad and enraged since he left Sakaar.

Even then, he and the Hulk reverted back to their human forms.

That's not a good showing for Hulk and that's a very low showing for the Sentry when you know that he is capable to erase the Molecule Man with a though, that gives a good idea of is abilities when is far more stable.

Against Photon, Sentry was able to destroy entire planets while holding back.

Against Green Skaar in an enraged state, Sentry barely destroyed a few city blocks while loosing control of his powers.

Do you get the difference ?

Horrificus
Shrugging off MANY blows that were draining and killing entire Star Systems throughout the universe, is a greater feat than destroying planets while holding back.

abhilegend
Sentry only have the ability to fully exploit his powers if he is mentally stable.

The agoraphobia actually limitate his access to his powers and his control over them.

In World War Hulk, Sentry faced the worst agoraphobia of his life, during 29 hours, and he had to leave his home only because he had no other choices as Hulk was thumbs down in the Arena, meaning that Reed & Co where about to be executed.

So Sentry fought Hulk unwillingly while struggling with his agoraphobia and loosing control of his powers.

He cut loose yes, but he was at his weakest and Hulk was argably at his strongest during this fight as he was mad and enraged since he left Sakaar.

Even then, he and the Hulk reverted back to their human forms.

That's not a good showing for Hulk and that's a very low showing for the Sentry when you know that he is capable to erase the Molecule Man with a though, that gives a good idea of is abilities when is far more stable.

Against Photon, Sentry was able to destroy entire planets while holding back.

Against Green Skaar in an enraged state, Sentry barely destroyed a few city blocks while loosing control of his powers.

Do you get the difference ?
Yes, that Molecule Man was weakened.

And collateral damage is not the way to gauge power.

The writer never mentioned or even alluded that Sentry was weakened. Quite the opposite in fact.

But don't let that oppose you to warp reality and think he was weakened.

abhilegend
What he's trying to say with that point is that in the arc he was struggling with the Agoraphobia, which in part weakens him. As we saw in the arc he would refuse to go out. Ignore the cries of Sue and appeals from the President. He was just in his house the whole time.

So as it comes to the point where Hulk puts his thumb down Sentry realizes that he has no choice. He has to either refuse to leave and let them die. Or try and stop the Hulk. And given that he was really unstable at the time he couldn't control his power properly and he ended up losing control. Letting all of his energy fly in all different directions without any holds barred. Sentry wasn't holding back. But it wasn't under his own control and neither was he at full capacity in terms of power.

Pak says this here, (again referencing the losing control)

http://i.imgur.com/8bgPQO0.jpg
And where does it states in WWH that Agoraphobia weakened Sentry? You are taking a different writer's view and mashing it with a different writer's idea that Sentry was weakened.

Nowhere was it even alluded. Full stop.

RealityWarper
Two posts from abhi in that thread. Wow !

Too bad I'm ignoring him. smile

Originally posted by Horrificus
Shrugging off MANY blows that were draining and killing entire Star Systems throughout the universe, is a greater feat than destroying planets while holding back.

Modeus was draining the energy from distant stars and ass-kicking the Plutonian whom was lying on the ground.

A Star system died because the energy of his star was depleted.

So far not only that's ridiculously a lower feat than destroying entire planet while holding back BUT that's even more dwarfed by the Sentry ignoring Molecule Man's powers as his own raw psionic power made him too strong to be affected by Owen.

The "Civil War Battle Damage Report" is the work of Tony Stark after the end of the Civil War to evaluate the damages for the President of the USA and this time Iron Man said that Sentry has :

"The potential for Unlimited Psionic Ability"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4796353-civilwarbdr46-sentry-5.jpg

For the record, the Beyonder was stated in the Marvel Handbook Master Edition #35 to have a :

"Virtually unlimited psionic power"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4129684-3344477-1993%2Bbeyonder%2Bbio.jpg

So Sentry has always been in the tier of the Cosmic Cube-beings and the ease with he got rid of the Molecule Man allows us to believe that he is clearly the more powerful of them.

To summarize :

Sentry has always been superior to the Molecule Man and other Cosmic Cube-beings; and believing that Owen was weakened is complete bullshit when everything points out that nothing was limiting his powers and therefore that he was at full power

abhilegend
You're ignoring me?

OMG, didn't that just break my little heart!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.