If you could make one thing canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
If you could make one work of media, be it a novel or a comic series that is Legends continuity, canon, which would it be. For me, I'd love to have Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison canon.

DarthAnt66
OCW.

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
OCW.

ILS
Dark Empire

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Dark Empire

^

And Dark Rendezvous

FreshestSlice
Too much of the EU was tied into shit works for me to even consider making anything besides Kyle's beard canon.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
^

And Dark Rendezvous
I'd genuinely concerned you thought ILS was serious.

Trocity
Thrawn.

Galan007
Originally posted by Trocity
Thrawn. thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'd genuinely concerned you thought ILS was serious. I'd honestly pick DE just to keep Palpatine on that power level. It would guarantee that new trilogy characters won't surpass him and they themselves would also be more badass than anticipated just to be relevant after Palpatine's power and reign.

ILS
I would also honestly want to make Kinect Star Wars canon

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
I would also honestly want to make Kinect Star Wars canon

Disney Infinities. :P

NewGuy01
Disney Infinites being canon would make Maul even stronger than Quan thinks he is.

cs_zoltan
TFU.

Now come at me haters.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
Dark Empire

Darth Thor
Shadows of the Empire. And I would have it in animation.

Beniboybling
Shadows of the Empire & Dark Empire would both make cool comic to screen animations, if done by Marvel or something.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Sinious
I'd honestly pick DE just to keep Palpatine on that power level. It would guarantee that new trilogy characters won't surpass him and they themselves would also be more badass than anticipated just to be relevant after Palpatine's power and reign.
lol can't have anyone be more powerful than Sidious right???

Sinious
Originally posted by Rebel95
lol can't have anyone be more powerful than Sidious right??? Fanboyism aside, I believe these new movies are not about epic figures like Vader, Yoda, Sidious etc. PT is like the peaking point of the lore imo and having these recently created characters surpass them is just shitty.

Rebel95
The new movies definitely seem a little more realisitic, similar to how force users were portrayed in the OT. I wouldn't say it'd be shitty to have new characters surpass them, at least not all of them. I wouldn't mind seeing Luke around Yoda's power level and Kylo Ren becoming around Vader's.

ares834
Luke should be greater. New generation surpassing the old and all that.

Fanboyism aside, I believe these new movies are not about epic figures like Vader, Yoda, Sidious etc. PT is like the peaking point of the lore imo and having these recently created characters surpass them is just shitty.

There is nothing shitty about it. We're likely dealing with three Skywalkers.

And who knows what Snoke is.

Sinious
Originally posted by Rebel95
I wouldn't mind seeing Luke around Yoda's power level and Kylo Ren becoming around Vader's. That to me sounds good. In fact, Luke could even surpass Sidious as he should be the most powerful Jedi ever lived in the galaxy. Some unknown like Snoke surpassing Sidious is another thing though.

Originally posted by ares834
Luke should be greater. New generation surpassing the old and all that.

There is nothing shitty about it. We're likely dealing with three Skywalkers.

And who knows what Snoke is. It's just shitty bro.

Emperordmb
Nah the Skywalkers surpassing Sheev makes perfect sense.

Darth Thor
Eventually? Yeah. But not at this early stage. Let's not forget Anakin himself had 13 years of training with the Jedi in their prime and still wasn't close to Sheev.

quanchi112
I'd honestly pick DE just to keep Palpatine on that power level. It would guarantee that new trilogy characters won't surpass him and they themselves would also be more badass than anticipated just to be relevant after Palpatine's power and reign. You fear Snoke. I can sense it. Good, good.

quanchi112
Fanboyism aside, I believe these new movies are not about epic figures like Vader, Yoda, Sidious etc. PT is like the peaking point of the lore imo and having these recently created characters surpass them is just shitty. Iyo not mine. Wait and see Snoke. You are a Palpatine fanboy so you can't handle the idea that someone is badder than Sidious who uses the dark side.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Eventually? Yeah. But not at this early stage. Let's not forget Anakin himself had 13 years of training with the Jedi in their prime and still wasn't close to Sheev.
Well sure not the younger ones without the proper time to develop their abilities. Luke I could see being stronger.

Saying its shitty for anyone to surpass Sheev however just doesn't make sense to me. He's the most powerful Sith atm, but that doesn't mean his power level is supposed to be absolutely untouchable.

Beniboybling
Thing is Palpy's strength was the culmination of 1,000 years of effort, one that caused such a level of imbalance that the Force created Anakin. Snoke has just come out of nowhere and the effects don't seem as extreme. So yeah I think it would be a bit lame if he was more powerful.

I have nothing against Luke being stronger than Sheev though, he should be to be honest, he is the son of the Chosen One.

Darth Thor
The way this trilogy is going so far "Death Star that destroys 5 Planets in one shot" it wouldn't surprise me if they go "even more powerful than Palpatine" with Snoke.

They need to realize more Power doesn't always Equate to more Excitement.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luke I could see being stronger.

Yes Luke should definitely be stronger than Palpatine and the most powerful force user of his era, if not history (excluding the Ones).

Beniboybling
They need to realize more Power doesn't always Equate to more Excitement. thumb up

It would honestly be more interesting if Snoke was a weak Wizard of Oz type character.

quanchi112
The way this trilogy is going so far "Death Star that destroys 5 Planets in one shot" it wouldn't surprise me if they go "even more powerful than Palpatine" with Snoke.

Yes Luke should definitely be stronger than Palpatine and the most powerful force user of his era, if not history (excluding the Ones). I used the same argument in predicting Snoke's power will eclipse Palpatine's. You tried stealing my argument and are a Quan fanboy.

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

It would honestly be more interesting if Snoke was a weak Wizard of Oz type character.

I'm of two minds. On one hand this could be really cool, but on the other hand I like the idea of him being some eldritch monstrosity.

TFA showed that training is clearly not all that relevant for these characters. Rey was learning powers on the fly and Kylo straight up says she is getting more powerful by the moment.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834

TFA showed that training is clearly not all that relevant for these characters.

Uggh Don't remind me.

quanchi112
Uggh Don't remind me. Canon.

laughing out loud

Trocity
quan still nipping at Thor's heels, desperately seeking his attention laughing out loud

Sinious
In fact, Luke could even surpass Sidious as he should be the most powerful Jedi ever lived in the galaxy. Some unknown like Snoke surpassing Sidious is another thing though. Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah the Skywalkers surpassing Sheev makes perfect sense. Originally posted by Emperordmb
Saying its shitty for anyone to surpass Sheev however just doesn't make sense to me. He's the most powerful Sith atm, but that doesn't mean his power level is supposed to be absolutely untouchable.

U mad or blind?

FreshestSlice
quan still nipping at Thor's heels, desperately seeking his attention laughing out loud
He is to quan what Vos is to tell redpill.

Trocity
lmao thumb up

Q99

That, btw, is one thing I love about Kylo Ren.

The main villain of the movie isn't an attempt to one-up Vader, it's someone who's partially trained, and then gets wounded on top of that, and he's a great, great villain.

If Vader's a level 20 character, and the new protagonists are level 1, then he's like, I dunno, 4 or 5. Dangerous but still a lot of room to grow.

Deronn_solo
Mara Jade's ass.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Mara Jade's ass. thumb up

quanchi112
quan still nipping at Thor's heels, desperately seeking his attention laughing out loud He brings me up all the time but he doesn't have the courage to face me directly, kid.

Lord Stark
OCW.

Revanchiste
Revan, a dude Ready to wage to save others. Except that the dude get moar and moar pragmatic and intelligent, aquiere moar knowledge, and get absorbed by a dark wisdom.
And remember about the mind concealement thingy.
Yep his surface though are real and take great pleasure for conquering world, so much that his power grow each time he get one. And it his not just the army the ressources etc.. Yhea that count as power too, because Revan power is not limited to his force power.
He littary grow more powerfull in the force each time he take a word udner his control.
At the battle of malachor V, mandalorian do not flee because well Revan = best strategist and warrior ever born to their eyes.
And when Mandalor The ultimate tell to Revan : Why do you not consider yourself mandalorian? You are the best warrior we have all ever met.
Revan answer : I am no warrior, Mandalore, I am a conqueror. And I'm no Mandalor either.
So what are u?
One fight later.
I see what you are, those technics, they are the teaching of the siths.. I kofkof should have see that earlier.
Blabla long debate about mandalorian serving the sith, being slave to their will, blbla me slave of the sith, blabla kill me so my people free !

Revanchiste
P.S : DO someone have a K1R1.2 restauration mode for KotOR 1 I'm stuck at the pazzaak tornement ebcause Ceeiia do not spawn yet !

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Stark
OCW.

That was a great show, but it just couldn't and shouldn't be Canon. Because it's use of the Force was more like gameplay.

Lord Stark
That was a great show, but it just couldn't and shouldn't be Canon. Because it's use of the Force was more like gameplay.

It was super canon before the reboot, having been referenced by the ROTS audio commentary as the reason for Grievous' cough. But I didn't mind the use of the Force. I thought it was badass and really how Force users would seem to the naked eye.

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
II thought it was badass and really how Force users would seem to the naked eye. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.