Quinlan Vos DD vs IK Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing mad i say Vos. his mastery of both dark side sith and light side is too much of an advantage over those 2, plus speed advantage. he also has a TK advantage. Anatares Draco and Ganner Krieg only hope is if they can calm Vos down. otherwise they will suffer the fate of desh laughing out loud laughing out loud

Q99
He's good, better than either, but two on one vs two strong foes with a lot of teamwork experience is not easy.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
He's good, better than either, but two on one vs two strong foes with a lot of teamwork experience is not easy.

dooku did it.

anakin and obi wan are above IK Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg

and vos is above dooku

Q99
Vos beat Dooku in large part due to his unconventional style, not simply being stronger, and while Anakin and Kenobi are stronger, they also, frankly, have kinda crap teamwork. Both of them perform better on their own.

So even though Vos is stronger, and these two are weaker than Anakin/Kenobi, I don't think these will be as thrown off by unconventional style, and they have better teamwork than Anakin/Kenobi.

Honestly I have trouble calling this, I think it's a good matchup that could go either way.

Total Warrior
After reading Draco's respect thread,I think this fight should be close,but I give Vos a slight majority 6/10. Though I admit i'm not very familiar with the imperial knights

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Vos beat Dooku in large part due to his unconventional style, not simply being stronger, and while Anakin and Kenobi are stronger, they also, frankly, have kinda crap teamwork. Both of them perform better on their own.

So even though Vos is stronger, and these two are weaker than Anakin/Kenobi, I don't think these will be as thrown off by unconventional style, and they have better teamwork than Anakin/Kenobi.

Honestly I have trouble calling this, I think it's a good matchup that could go either way.

good matchu;s are the most fun laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
After reading Draco's respect thread,I think this fight should be close,but I give Vos a slight majority 6/10. Though I admit i'm not very familiar with the imperial knights well darth talon totally pwned imperial knight elke vetter and darth krayt wiped out scores of them including 4 at once laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

redpill
IMO dd vos wins, unless draco and krieg find some way to calm him down and become surfer vos.

watching surfer vos from hunt for ziro, hard to imagine him angry. too laid back.

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
well darth talon totally pwned imperial knight elke vetter

She did, in a duel that took some effort, yes. And Darth Talon is quite powerful, in Krayt's inner circle.

No, he killed four and only four, not 'scores'. Didn't people call you on this earlier?

And that's Darth Krayt, he outmatches most everyone.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
She did, in a duel that took some effort, yes. And Darth Talon is quite powerful, in Krayt's inner circle.

No, he killed four and only four, not 'scores'. Didn't people call you on this earlier?

And that's Darth Krayt, he outmatches most everyone.

even killing 4 IK is a poor showing for IK. worse than b-team.

Q99
Originally posted by redpill
even killing 4 IK is a poor showing for IK. worse than b-team.

It's more a really good showing for Krayt.

And, well, yea, it's worse than B-team, B-team was three council members lead by Windu expected to take on and take down a Sith Lord. IK bodyguard team was Morghan Fel + 3 other Imperial Knights. 'Course they're not going to be strong as a council team, only Morghan had a notable rank, and they weren't even expected to survive, their job was to be a decoy.

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
It's more a really good showing for Krayt.

And, well, yea, it's worse than B-team, B-team was three council members lead by Windu expected to take on and take down a Sith Lord. IK bodyguard team was Morghan Fel + 3 other Imperial Knights. 'Course they're not going to be strong as a council team, only Morghan had a notable rank, and they weren't even expected to survive, their job was to be a decoy.

if Krayt can easily take out 4 IK

and during the clone wars Vos was wayyyy above ashared Hettt

disposing of antares and gannier should be cake laughing out loud

Q99
Mmmm... you really need to connect your argument. You pretty much just posted two separate things, and then your conclusion without really linking them.

DD Vos was stronger than Hett, but not *that* much stronger, A'Sharad was a very skillful Jedi who was a very tough fight with post RotS Kenobi.

And then Krayt's way above A'Sharad (stronger than DD Vos, too), so it's not like how Vos compares to Hett says much about how Vos compares to Krayt/the IKs Krayt fought.

Draco and Ganner are stronger than the IKs who fell to Krayt for another factor. I mean, 1 senior IK plus 3 no-name IKs vs the leader of the Imperial Knights and his partner? Even junior IKs may be master level, but there's a variety within that and Draco and Ganner are different than a random Imperial Knight.

You've got three big gaps in your comparisons there, which is pretty insufficient to draw a conclusion.

FreshestSlice
Cade seems to be the only notable Skywalker in Legacy, tbh.

Trocity
Yeah Nat wasn't impressive as far as Skywalkers go.

Kol was pretty dope, though.

Q99
Nat was pretty out of practice.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Cade seems to be the only notable Skywalker in Legacy, tbh.

Roan was pretty strong. Not as much as Cade or Kol, but 'experienced badass force user' level.

The Fel-Solo line doesn't seem to have as much omph as the Skywalker line. I mean, Ania managed to not be a force user at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.