A thousand Muslims attack and sexually assult people in Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-police-search-for-1000-men-after-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne-a6797126.html

So now when 1000 Muslims do this at once, are they still considered a religion of peace?

Newjak
The attacks are still under investigation TI. Perhaps we should wait to find out more before hurling out insults against a religion that is over a billion strong.

AlmightyKfish
Also at no point in that report does it say they were Muslim.

'whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin." '

I mean sure that makes it likely many were Muslim, but they could just as well be Christians from the Middle East.

And yeah, still under investigation etc.

So yeah I'd say this doesn't show anything about Islam as a religion.

Tzeentch
Around blax, never relax.

Utrigita
I was also under the impression that while they gathered in large numbers, the actual perpetrators are limited to around 30-40 who used the gathering as a cover.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
The attacks are still under investigation TI. Perhaps we should wait to find out more before hurling out insults against a religion that is over a billion strong.

Go ahead and find me huring insults in Op and don't ever tell me what I can and cannot say again.

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak

I think you are right people should wait for an investigation first. I only wish everyone thought this way, maybe a place like Ferguson wouldn't of suffered as much damage if people took that attitude.

Newjak
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Go ahead and find me huring insults in Op and don't ever tell me what I can and cannot say again. Are you telling me you weren't making a sarcastic remark when you referred to Islam as the religion of peace?

Tattoos N Scars
Where's the Gestapo when you need them?

Time-Immemorial
So these maniacs went around sexually assaulting people for the hell of it. And no one here cares.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I think you are right people should wait for an investigation first. I only wish everyone thought this way, maybe a place like Ferguson wouldn't of suffered as much damage if people took that attitude.

People here still Brown was innocent so it's doubtful.

This being under investigation with the mass numbers is way different.

I'm sure the hundreds of women that were assaulted didn't just make up lies like Michael Browns friends and family.

Newjak
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So these maniacs went around sexually assaulting people for the hell of it. And no one here cares. No people care but people also understand to wait for more pertinent information to fully understand the situation.

AlmightyKfish
^^ This.

Jumping to conclusions and being reactionary at the first headline about this doesn't really help anyone.

Ushgarak
Yup, closed due to misleading title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.