Any Interest in the past?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone. I was just wondering as to what everyone thought about the what-if scenario of Disney, after the new trilogy, going back and expanding on the ancient Celestials? What interesting ideas do you believe they could incorporate? Do you enjoy just the premise f this idea? What could they do to make you like or hate this idea, if you originally dislike or like the idea?

As always, all thoughts, opinions and responses are appreciated.

Trocity
I wanted the EU to expand on the Celestials but I hope Disney and the new canon stays away from them honestly.

Rebel95
I think it would be really cool if they did movies on the ancient sith empire or something

ares834
No Celestials.

Like Rebel, I would love a KotOR-esque trilogy though about wars between Sith and the Jedi. It would also serve as a nice break between Episode 9 and 10.

Vorpal Ruin
Yes, let's explore them.

Q99
The Celestials don't exist in Disney canon, do they?

I would be interested in seeing stuff in past eras at some point, but I was never too fond of the celestials as a concept.

Total Warrior
Just a few days ago i talked about it with a friend of mine and we both agreed it would be interesting a new trilogy about the foundation of the jedi order and the struggle with the first dark jedi

Total Warrior
Moreover, i'd like if Disney also focused on TOR era, the cold war between republic and sith empire etc, though i reckon a tv series would allow to go deeper into this period rather than a series of movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.