The Great Wall Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Is there a Great Wall conspiracy?

People been building walls for thousands of years, but now people are trying to say they don't work.

So what the hell is going on.

Who is being this wall conspiracy of wasting thousands of years on wall building because they don't work?

Rao Kal El
It didn't help the Chinese vs the mongolian invasion that is for sure.

As for working or not. With the invention of gunpowder walls became obsolete in medieval warfare.

Now if you reffer to the great wall of Mexico that Trump wants to build, it is a useless expenditure as IIRC 40 or 60 % of undocumented workers came by plane

So my take on it is that yes they are useless, take it from me who install security cameras. No matter how high or big the wall is there is always someone who will pass it

Q99
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
It didn't help the Chinese vs the mongolian invasion that is for sure.

Or France at the start of WW2.

Walls have serious limitations.

Also we do mass trade with the country via trucks and cars and ships. They're one of our biggest trade partners because they're a friendly trillion dollar economy who is right there.

Also-also, we don't actually have much immigration from there nowadays.

TempAccount
Technology my friend

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by TempAccount
Technology my friend

Yeah, any walls don't work nowadays. It's a waste of time and energy.

Wonder Man
Think of a wall of earth. It can be like a mountain range for scientists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.