The One vs Thor no hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Jet Li the One vs Thor without his weather powers or hammer.

Who win

TheVaultDweller
Without his hammer or other powers, Thor is going to have REALLY hard time even tagging him, if he can manage it at all.

That being said, given the kind of durability Thor has displayed, especially to blunt force trauma, I am not sure Law/Yulaw could do any significant damage to him. Final form Ultron was wailing on him and tossing him through walls etc. and it did little more than scuff his left cheek.

wallman77
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Without his hammer or other powers, Thor is going to have REALLY hard time even tagging him, if he can manage it at all.

That being said, given the kind of durability Thor has displayed, especially to blunt force trauma, I am not sure Law/Yulaw could do any significant damage to him. Final form Ultron was wailing on him and tossing him through walls etc. and it did little more than scuff his left cheek.

You mean the same Thor that was reacting and blocking chitauri laser fire with mjolnir? Or the same one that reacted to where quicksilver was coming from and threw his hammer in that exact direction (when pietro tried to grab it)?

Naw thor will tag him at some point.

Time-Immemorial
Thor

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by wallman77
You mean the same Thor that was reacting and blocking chitauri laser fire with mjolnir? Or the same one that reacted to where quicksilver was coming from and threw his hammer in that exact direction (when pietro tried to grab it)?

Naw thor will tag him at some point.

Yeah, Thor, whose hammer Pietro was easily fast enough to avoid, grab and take hold of, and who doesn't have said hammer for this fight. He hasn't shown the ability to simply dodge chitauri blasts, Matrix style, and he would have a hell of a time trying to tag Quicksilver in pure H2H. That being said, as I did mention in my first post, it isn't impossible, but it would be an extremely difficult feat for Thor to tag the One. And as I mentioned as well, I don't see the One really being able to hurt Thor in any serious way in anyways.

FrothByte
I wouldn't put the One in the same speed range as QS. QS was fast enough to remove all the bullets in a gun and set them up nice and neat on a table in the blink of an eye.

While the ONE does have some good speed feats, he seems to do them in short bursts instead of continuous superspeed. When he fought those other human multiverse-cops, they did seem to be able to react to his speed, just that he was too strong for them to overcome.

So yeah, Thor will have a challenge landing hits on the One but it's not impossible. As the fight drags on Thor's durability and strength advantage will eventually overcome The One's speed and skill advantage.

TheVaultDweller
The One isn't as fast as QS, but he was pretty damn fast. From about 1:40 onwards.

rfofgw8UWn4

The MVA agents were trained to handle the situation, but they weren't keeping up with him physically either. And regular humans were being fodderized, as can be seen in that clip. Only the one MVA agent could kinda keep up, but that was because he'd also killed one of his alternate selves IIRC.

And I was responding to someone else trying to use Thor's hammer toss at QS as a speed/reaction feat. But that is why I wouldn't rate Thor tagging the One as an impossibility. Because QS is faster than the One. So just extremely difficult. In contrast, I don't see Thor ever landing a hit on Pietro in a pure hand-to-hand fight, unless Pietro starts dicking around and being stupid.

wallman77
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Thor, whose hammer Pietro was easily fast enough to avoid, grab and take hold of, and who doesn't have said hammer for this fight. He hasn't shown the ability to simply dodge chitauri blasts, Matrix style, and he would have a hell of a time trying to tag Quicksilver in pure H2H. That being said, as I did mention in my first post, it isn't impossible, but it would be an extremely difficult feat for Thor to tag the One. And as I mentioned as well, I don't see the One really being able to hurt Thor in any serious way in anyways.

Nice way to miss the point. The hammer is not the point. The point is he has damn good reaction time and will eventually catch the One. The hammer toss IS a reaction feat since Quickass was at full run when he reacted and tossed it. Its not that it missed him or whatever, its that he saw where he was coming from and reacted. That is a feat on its own. I never said he is faster than quicksilver or the one. But ff he can react to quicksilver in full movement he will eventually tag the one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.