Sodam Yat vs DCNU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No amps for Sodam...he just have the ring here.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Superman throws him into lead.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Didn't Blue Marvel do that already?

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
Didn't Blue Marvel do that already? he picks up his corpse and throws it into lead then.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Or Yat makes a Kryptonite harpoon gun.

carver9
I thought the battle area was featureless?

Blue Area Vet
Come on guys, I know you see the thread!! Who the pluck wins!??

DarkSaint85
Daxamites are meant to be < Kryptonians?

BruceSkywalker
unless Yat has something that can contain or harm Supes, he gets his arse kicked

"Id"
Sodam Yat 10/10

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
unless Yat has something that can contain or harm Supes, he gets his arse kicked

Based on what?

Blue Area Vet
Where the hell are the Superfriends? They crash every other thread but won't touch this one?

celeyhyga17
Yat SHOULD win, but again he's still a little beetch.

Adam Grimes
Superman drowns him in molten lead.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Where the hell are the Superfriends? They crash every other thread but won't touch this one?

Last time i saw them they were trolling a thread a Superman Vs Blue Marvel just hoyrs ago..

Give them time Blue they'll get here once that fire is put out.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Last time i saw them they were trolling a thread a Superman Vs Blue Marvel just hoyrs ago..

Give them time Blue they'll get here once that fire is put out.

big grin

Mast texts are going out as we speak.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Superman vaporizes him with heat vision the second the fight starts.

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
Sodam Yat 10/10

He should.

Funny how Ion was almost a downgrade for him. Sinestro, Mogul, and.Cyborg Superman did more with common rings.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Superman vaporizes him with heat vision the second the fight starts. *face palm* another one has arrived

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Based on what?

well does Yat have powerful constructs that can contain Supes? if he does then he should win

cdtm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well does Yat have powerful constructs that can contain Supes? if he does then he should win

His constructs couldn't even contain Mongul.

Hal Jordan puts a hole through Superboy Prime, Sinestro hurts Valthoom. Yat, he gets saved by the insect lantern. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
His constructs couldn't even contain Mongul.

Hal Jordan puts a hole through Superboy Prime, Sinestro hurts Valthoom. Yat, he gets saved by the insect lantern. laughing out loud

then Yat should get an arse whompin'

Blue Area Vet
But where are the Superfriends? I know a few of them is down in the BM/Yat thread talking about how he tanked blasts from as sorts of uber beings. Does this thread exist in a different timeline? Someone put an urgent distress call out for the Superfriends.

Philosophía
Superman wins.

Eventough Sodam Yat has feats that Blue Marvel can only dream of, he's still overpowered by Superman who has even better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.