How to be as fit as Count Dooku when you're 80?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How can I be like Dooku and be in better physical condition than people half my age?

I want to do flips in the air and throw/kick people who are much younger than me.

Any advice?

Aurbere
Push ups, sit ups, and drink plenty of juice. thumb up

Trocity
http://40.media.tumblr.com/e5475ac4bb2ea2b65240bae283b7ee9e/tumblr_nrc59by3eR1s2hq72o1_1280.png

Syndicate
GOD DAMN IT TROCITY I WAS GOING TO POST THAT!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Zenwolf
You know the funny thing is, that workout isn't too hard other than I guess the 10 kilos right afterwards if someone is in great shape.

Tzeentch
Steroids.

Kurk
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Steroids. flexibility and agility will be problematic for a steroid monkey

Galan007
Originally posted by Kurk
How can I be like Dooku and be in better physical condition than people half my age?

I want to do flips in the air and throw/kick people who are much younger than me.

Any advice? Embrace the dark side. thumb up

Trocity
Originally posted by Syndicate
GOD DAMN IT TROCITY I WAS GOING TO POST THAT!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

wink

Rebel95
Originally posted by Galan007
Embrace the dark side. thumb up
Works wonders I hear.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You know the funny thing is, that workout isn't too hard other than I guess the 10 kilos right afterwards if someone is in great shape.

Of... Of course that's what the funny thing is. That's, like, the point of the joke.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Of... Of course that's what the funny thing is. That's, like, the point of the joke.

I know, I'm just saying just to say. stick out tongue

Kurk
I'm actually dead serious about this question

EmperorSidious2

Any advice?

Well here's what you do.

1. Get Jedi training from almost birth

2. Go through 70+ years of being a Jedi during his time as a Jedi

3. Have the force

4. Like already said. Push ups Sit ups and plenty of juice.

5 Daily excericese of other activities.

Realisticly it's extremely difficult and almost impossible.

Seriously.

Start a work out now

Eat healthy

However you don't have the force which kinda of makes it impossible since you want have the endurance or strength to do all of his stuff

Kurk
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Well here's what you do.

1. Get Jedi training from almost birth

2. Go through 70+ years of being a Jedi during his time as a Jedi

3. Have the force

4. Like already said. Push ups Sit ups and plenty of juice.

5 Daily excericese of other activities.

Realisticly it's extremely difficult and almost impossible.

Seriously.

Start a work out now

Eat healthy

However you don't have the force which kinda of makes it impossible since you want have the endurance or strength to do all of his stuff
Thanks for the tip

I don't want to have a teen wipe my @$$ in a nursing home one day smile

NemeBro
flexibility and agility will be problematic for a steroid monkey Not true. Steroids help muscle growth and development, they don't immediately make you have a body builder or strongman's physique, which can impact your flexibility and agility. If you were to take steroids as well as train your body with the exercise regiment of a gymnast or a martial artist your body should be well-rounded in its strength, agility, and flexibility. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Thanks for the tip

I don't want to have a teen wipe my @$$ in a nursing home one day smile

Np.

So true.

Deronn_solo
Take HGH like Peyton.

chilled monkey

Any advice?

Take up Tai Chi.

Seriously, I know people like to make fun of it, and yes a lot of the myths about Tai Chi (and Chi in general) are utter nonsense, but Tai Chi has been proven to have many health benefits.

Look up Jiang Hao Quan (RIP). Before he passed away at 95 he was probably the closest thing possible to a real life Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Take up Tai Chi.

Seriously, I know people like to make fun of it, and yes a lot of the myths about Tai Chi (and Chi in general) are utter nonsense, but Tai Chi has been proven to have many health benefits.

Look up Jiang Hao Quan (RIP). Before he passed away at 95 he was probably the closest thing possible to a real life Dooku.
At this stage I'm beginning to genuinely feel bad for you.

NewGuy01
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
At this stage I'm beginning to genuinely feel bad for you.

Thanks but why?

Kurk
Bring this thread back to life!

Syndicate
*Prepares necromancy circle*

Col. Valerian
Spending a lot of time in KMC sure isn't the way to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.