Cell vs Z-Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
After Goku and Cell finished their match, Trunks suggested they all jump Cell now that he'd been weakened, this time the fighters go through with it, Goku takes the senzu and they jump him. Who wins??

SSJ Gohan
SSJ Goku
SSJ Vegeta
SSJ Trunks
Krillin
Yamcha
Tenshinhan
Android 16
Piccolo

vs

Cell (Post Goku Fight)

One Big Mob
You serious?

Galan007
Gohan is the reason the team wins. Without him there, I'd go with Cell.

One Big Mob
Android 16 holds him back while Tien punches all the Androids out of Cell

Damborgson
Cell was down to Let Goku go back up to 100%, makes it feel like he'd still have plenty if power left to sling around.

SSJGGogeta
Cell was only "down" for that because he was cocky and overconfident.

Imo, Goku with a senzu could have beaten him, or at least worn him down to the point that the other SSJ's could have beaten him.

Damborgson
There's that possibility of course, but not necessarily.

I don't feel Cell would have been so happy to let Goku go back to full if it'd have felt it would lose. He did have a very good understanding of Gokus 100% after all.

Galan007
I agree.

Cell had just fought a 100% Goku. He knew his capabilities very well. He wouldn't goad him into eating a senzu if he wasn't absolutely sure that he'd still have a clear advantage. Imo.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Damborgson
There's that possibility of course, but not necessarily.

I don't feel Cell would have been so happy to let Goku go back to full if it'd have felt it would lose. He did have a very good understanding of Gokus 100% after all.

He was also the most arrogant SOB in the series, even more so than Vegeta. He wanted the biggest challenge he could get, so he could prove how perfect he was. He didn't think he COULD possibly fail, which is why he wasn't worried at all. Even when Gohan was thrashing him, he STILL thought he'd win in the end.

Especially given how terrified Cell was of Super Vegeta's final flash, and how Gohan was Goku's peer, I'd say Cell loses. There's no way he would be able to handle the equivalent of fighting MSSJ Goku at full power, 5 times. Which is basically what he would've had to do, if he fought all the SSJ's, after letting Goku take a senzu bean.

carver9
Cell didn't even use his complete power against Goku. Remember, he power up twice against Gohan.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9
Cell didn't even use his complete power against Goku. Remember, he power up twice against Gohan.

And Cell still wasn't twice as strong as Goku.

Goku ~ Gohan

SSJ2 Gohan = 2X MSSJ1 Gohan

So Goku with a 2X power boost would have thrashed Cell as easily as SSJ2 Gohan did.

Meaning that Cell was likely only around 110% as strong as Goku, and at full power, probably like 125%. Definitely not even 150%, let alone twice as strong. This is proven by how difficult of a fight it was for Cell against Goku, and how easy of a fight it was against Cell for Gohan. Proving that there was a much bigger difference in power between Gohan and Cell, than there was between Goku and Cell.

So yeah, Cell would have lost. Badly. Honestly, probably against Goku right after taking the senzu.

One Big Mob
Gohan didn't even try against a powered up Cell though. In the anime they fought pretty even though.
I don't know how you reached your conclusion that Goku was more powerful when pretty much every statement says otherwise.

Galan007
....Oh yeah, this is why I stopped posting here.

*clicks out*

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Gohan didn't even try against a powered up Cell though. In the anime they fought pretty even though.
I don't know how you reached your conclusion that Goku was more powerful when pretty much every statement says otherwise.

Um... Clearly you didn't read my post.

Cell was less than twice as powerful as Goku, since Gohan and Goku were equal, and SSJ2 Gohan utterly embarrassed Cell.

Which ALSO proves that there was a bigger difference between Cell and Gohan, than there was between Cell and Goku. Meaning that Cell was presumably 125% as strong as Goku, which explains why he did so well against Goku, but got so hardcore stomped by Gohan.

So unless you think that SSJ1 Goku with a 25% boost could have beaten himself TWICE, then defeated MSSJ1 Gohan, Super Vegeta, and Super Trunks, then Cell LOSES.

Plain and simple. thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Cell was less than twice as powerful as Goku, since Gohan and Goku were equal, and SSJ2 Gohan utterly embarrassed Cell.

Which ALSO proves that there was a bigger difference between Cell and Gohan, than there was between Cell and Goku. Meaning that Cell was presumably 125% as strong as Goku, which explains why he did so well against Goku, but got so hardcore stomped by Gohan.

So unless you think that SSJ1 Goku with a 25% boost could have beaten himself TWICE, then defeated MSSJ1 Gohan, Super Vegeta, and Super Trunks, then Cell LOSES.

Plain and simple. thumb up They weren't equal.

And I'm not saying anything about Cell winning. I'm wondering how you keep getting to the conclusion that Gohan was somehow weaker than or equal to anyone not named Cell. Hell you even said Vegeta and Trunks were more powerful than him not even a week ago.

It's pretty simple really. Gohan was a little weaker than normal maxed Cell. Goku was a little weaker than Cell holding back at least a little of his power. IE FP Cell > Gohan ~ Cell > Goku
The degree doesn't matter, however it's more like Cell is 100 at fp and Gohan is 90-95 while Goku is 80-85, imo. A 10 percent increase from Cell's powerup against Gohan seems fair. IE SS2 Gohan would be around 180-190% Cell.
The less said about Vegeta's pl the better

But Goku making up for that (like you said earlier when you think Goku could win) would have had to have Cell drop like 20 percent in your example and Goku raise up 10 percent. And I hope you're factoring in Cell weakening, otherwise you'd have Goku raise to like 130 percent his normal power after one senzu...

carver9

Plain and simple. thumb up

Where do you come up with the stuff you say? Jesus.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by One Big Mob
They weren't equal.

And I'm not saying anything about Cell winning. I'm wondering how you keep getting to the conclusion that Gohan was somehow weaker than or equal to anyone not named Cell. Hell you even said Vegeta and Trunks were more powerful than him not even a week ago.

It's pretty simple really. Gohan was a little weaker than normal maxed Cell. Goku was a little weaker than Cell holding back at least a little of his power. IE FP Cell > Gohan ~ Cell > Goku
The degree doesn't matter, however it's more like Cell is 100 at fp and Gohan is 90-95 while Goku is 80-85, imo. A 10 percent increase from Cell's powerup against Gohan seems fair. IE SS2 Gohan would be around 180-190% Cell.
The less said about Vegeta's pl the better

But Goku making up for that (like you said earlier when you think Goku could win) would have had to have Cell drop like 20 percent in your example and Goku raise up 10 percent. And I hope you're factoring in Cell weakening, otherwise you'd have Goku raise to like 130 percent his normal power after one senzu...

Um... Yeah. For all intents and purposes, MSSJ Cell saga Gohan ~ MSSJ Cell saga Goku. Goku even made a point to say how he had "kept up" with him.

Everything you're saying is speculation, which is unsupported, given the fact that Gohan barely managed to even draw a single drop of blood from Cell, before going SSJ2.

And even if what you're saying is true... I'm still right. You literally said, "No, Cell isn't 125% of Goku's strength, Goku is 80% of Cell's strength"... Which is literally you claiming that Goku is even stronger than I said. You said Goku was 80%, what I said would put him at 75% of Cell's full power. Anyway, the point is that Cell is less than 1.5 times stronger than Goku, which means that he would LOSE if he was fighting Goku at full power a second time, before fighting Gohan, then Vegeta, then Trunks.

Either way, Cell would have lost. You're literally arguing against yourself here.

And carver, learn basic math. thumb down

TheBadguy
I was sure cell wins till I remembered ultrassj.
That's ssj2 power just slow, which wouldn't matter much if cell is against goku gohan and 2 ultras in trunks and vegeta. Cell better be one shotting tien and krillin before they can pull out the hax

One Big Mob
Um... Yeah. For all intents and purposes, MSSJ Cell saga Gohan ~ MSSJ Cell saga Goku. Goku even made a point to say how he had "kept up" with him.

Everything you're saying is speculation, which is unsupported, given the fact that Gohan barely managed to even draw a single drop of blood from Cell, before going SSJ2.

And even if what you're saying is true... I'm still right. You literally said, "No, Cell isn't 125% of Goku's strength, Goku is 80% of Cell's strength"... Which is literally you claiming that Goku is even stronger than I said. You said Goku was 80%, what I said would put him at 75% of Cell's full power. Anyway, the point is that Cell is less than 1.5 times stronger than Goku, which means that he would LOSE if he was fighting Goku at full power a second time, before fighting Gohan, then Vegeta, then Trunks.

Either way, Cell would have lost. You're literally arguing against yourself here.

And carver, learn basic math. thumb down So question. When you say Goku was equal to Gohan, does that mean you think Gohan/Goku were the weakest ss there?
And fighting evenly with a weakened SSJ1 Gohan certainly does NOT make you as powerful as a Cell Jr. SSJ1 Gohan from the Cell saga was weaker than Super Vegeta and Trunks, and they were both weaker than the Cell Jr.'s. Buu saga Gohan was less than HALF as strong as he was during the Cell saga, according to Vegeta.

So Cell Jr. > Super Vegeta > Cell saga MSSJ1 Gohan > Buu saga SSJ1 Gohan >= MSSJ1 Goten.

And Gohan fought an amped Cell high off a zenkai boost and wasn't even trying. Even then it was acknowledged that he was a hell of a lot more powerful than Goku. The guy pretty much gave up because of how precious life is. Even current Gohan has more balls than teen ss Gohan did.

My numbers weren't to go against the notion of yours so much as they were to put Gohan's into perspective. But the fact that you think Goku was a whopping 25 percent weaker than Cell and think he would have won on his own after a senzu raise some questions.

I specifically pointed out the parts of your posts I had an issue with. Again I'm not arguing against the end result of Cell losing, I'm just wondering how you keep arriving to the conclusion that Gohan was so "weak" and how you think Goku could win against Cell when if we use your numbers, Cell is a massive quarter of Goku's full power stronger than him. Is all.

carver9
Lol...if Goku was as powerful as he say he was, then there was no need to put Gohan in the ring. He could have just ate a bean and jumped back in the ring.

Inhuman
All the Z fighter hold Cell in place while Vegeta Final Flashes Cell to atoms.
Casualties of this will be brought back with the dragon balls.

Estacado
Funny shit is that Cell jr easily stopped Final Flash.(kinda pissed me off)
Vegeta missing Cell with it was retarded though.
If Goku and Vegeta both hit him with an FF and a kamehameha they could vaporize him for sure.

Goku+Gohan together would push his shit in then they just kill him.

Hitchhiak style or however you write his name.

Inhuman
The final Flash Vegeta attacked the cell jr with wasn't powered up.

Estacado
That's true though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.