Kylo Ren vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Is Kylo Ren capable of taking on a jedi master?

McP
No, not a master of Fisto's caliber

Kosmos Supreme
Fisto easily.

EmperorSidious2
Fisto

carthage
Bane loses

Syndicate
Maybe a Jedi Master but not Fisto.

Deronn_solo
Fisto blitzes.

Vorpal Ruin
Seems like the majority here agree, as do I, that Kylo has not displayed the skills needed to take down Kit.

Hero of Python
If we're taking movie versions I'd take a healthy Kylo over Kit any day.

FreshestSlice
I wonder how many people just saying Fisto actually know much about him, or Kylo, fit that matter.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I wonder how many people just saying Fisto actually know much about him, or Kylo, fit that matter.

Kylo has hype for killing the Jedi Order and some unquantifiable stasis feats. Fisto is stated as being clearly superior to pre prime Obi Wan, beat pre prime Grievous ( albeit with a a form advantage ) and has force feats that should put him on or above Kylo's level in the force.

deathslash
Kit destroys this Vader wannabe

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
Kylo has hype for killing the Jedi Order and some unquantifiable stasis feats. Fisto is stated as being clearly superior to pre prime Obi Wan, beat pre prime Grievous ( albeit with a a form advantage ) and has force feats that should put him on or above Kylo's level in the force.
All kinds of lulz from you tonight. I should catalogue them for downtrodden children. They need joy in their lives.

Syndicate
I'll give you my blessing if you do me a favor.

FreshestSlice
Lolno

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Syndicate argues literal feats only without context like Rivi top level force user it's infuriating please stop

Syndicate
Nope.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My life is over

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My life is over

I'll stop doing it temporarily if you do me a favor skillz.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, I'm legit serious. PM me the favor, but I doubt I'll do it unless you go through the trial by fire that is Freshest/Ant.

DarthAnt66
If I wanted Syndicate dead, Skillz, he would be by now.

For now I'll let him live, though I can't protect him from Freshest forever.

Syndicate
Ant would never hurt me.

Edit: Case in point ^

Vorpal Ruin
Wonder if Kylo ever faced someone who can used a lightwhip?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Wonder if Kylo ever faced someone who can used a lightwhip?

Doubtful.

chilled monkey
Kylo beats squidly-diddly.

He was able to fight effectively even with a serious wound in his side. He defeated Finn (although Finn acquitted himself well) and held the upper hand against Rey until she fully let the Force in (that bit when she closed her eyes and centred herself). Imagine how he'd fare at full health.

Also Kit's style is lousy at 1-on-1 duelling. True, he managed to block a few strikes from Palpatine but that's partly due to Palpatine's sloppiness.

Kylo will be dining on fried calamari that night.

xPRIMEx
Bump

Darth Thor
lol obviously Kylo.

But to be fair this thread was made just after TFA. So there wasnt much to go off except that hes a Skywalker.

Lord Stark
Kit Fisto tentacle rapes.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Kit Fisto tentacle rapes.

Rebel95
Kylo, easily

Stealth Moose
Kylo should on paper smear Fisto into the ground, but Rey made him look like an amateur because Disney is stupid.

Total Warrior

Darthadi
Kylo easly.

Eli Vanto
Kylo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.