Thanos runs the slugfest gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos runs the following special gauntlet with all slugfests lasting until one side either dies or is KO'ed...

The battles in this gauntlet are set up like a "slap-off" (each side takes turns slapping the other until one side is KO'ed or quits) except each side is punching the other as hard as they possibly can until one side is either dead or KO'ed...

No shields, force fields, intangibility or any other damage mitigation powers/abilities/spells/tech allowed...all contestants participate using nothing other than their personal raw durability.

In this gauntlet, all of Thanos's opponents get to deliver the first punch...

Thanos gets no rest or recovery time inbetween opponents; as soon as one round ends, the next starts immediately...

How far does Thanos get?

1) Wonder Woman...
2) DoS Doomsday...
3) Current Superman...
4) Darkseid...
5) Kurse...
6) Mindless Hulk (the version that broke Onslaughts armor)...
7) Surtur...

Blue Area Vet
LOL, I said 5 as well! Great minds....

carver9
Is this current Darkseid?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Is this current Darkseid?

Yes...

Rao Kal El
He stops at DOS DD maybe makes it to 3 but with this stips He does not pass 3

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Yes...

He stops at Darkseid then.

DarkSaint85
Red hulk was amped. To the point that he/Hulk thought no one on the planet would be able to stop him. No one. I believe him since Red Hulk (and Hulk) was shaking the entire planet during their fight.

DOS Superman was also shaking the Earth with his fight....

Adam Grimes
But Hulk is the master of shaking the earth in his fights!

DarkSaint85
Nobody rocks carver's world quite like him, this is true.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nobody rocks carver's world quite like him, this is true.

You do shifty

DarkSaint85
Carver just PM'd this to me, the sicko:

Disgusting.

Rao Kal El

Disgusting.

I hear, he likes little boys too.

He was quite happy with a teenager Amadeus Cho replacing old Bruce Banner confused

Decter
Stops hard at four

Insane Titan
List order is shit

Blue Area Vet
Look how much more rational this voting base is as compared to the extremists in the Superman Gauntlet! Bravo, KMC posters!

Decter
Look how much more rational this voting base is as compared to the extremists in the Superman Gauntlet! Bravo, KMC posters!

You can be just as bad sometimes from what I've seen

No offence

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Decter
Stops hard at four

Why? He'd be fully recovered when he takes on Seid. Why Supermam is third is beyond me.

Decter
Why? He'd be fully recovered when he takes on Seid. Why Supermam is third is beyond me.

From what I've been told he got a major boost large enough to fight Anti moniter

Surtur

Disgusting.

It's always hilarious to see Michael Jackson try to act tough. Anyone notice how you barely see his damn face? Gee I wonder why..

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Insane Titan
List order is shit

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
List order is shit

What would your order be?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

Lets here yours as well...

carver9
What would your order be?

Hulk first. He can't stand the character. Seems like they know each other personally.

Insane Titan
Hulk first. He can't stand the character. Seems like they know each other personally. Stop complaining about everything you little pussy.

Adam Grimes
Stop complaining about everything you little pussy. Come on.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Come on. Problem?

Adam Grimes
Problem? Nope, I just found it funny.

tkitna

That's what I was thinking also. thumb up

Juntai
Stops at Doomsday.
Doomsday was tough enough to wreck skyfathers heads up.
A guardian described as powerful as the Power Battery attacked him and Doomsday walked right through it.. he had sweat pouring from him because of how much energy he was pumping out until he had spent his entire life force in the effort that tore a hole through reality, just to KO him.

To give an idea of the power for point of reference, and weather it's hyperbole or not, the same style event happened to Superboy Prime, and he absorbed the energy released and it charged him with enough energy ravage the multiverse blowing up planets and casually killing Justice Leagues without effort, and made him more powerful than Monitors and able to fight evenly with and kill Monarch, who packed enough energy to wipe a universe.

Thanos chases trinkets wishing he were that tough.

abhilegend
Stops at doomsday. Originally posted by Juntai
Stops at Doomsday.
A guardian described as powerful as the Power Battery attacked him and Doomsday walked right through it.. he had sweat pouring from him because of how much energy he was pumping out until he had spent his entire life force in the effort that tore a hole through reality, just to KO him.

To give an idea of the power for point of reference, and weather it's hyperbole or not, the same style event happened to Superboy Prime, and he absorbed the energy released and it charged him with enough energy ravage the multiverse blowing up planets and casually killing Justice Leagues without effort, and made him more powerful than Monitors and able to fight evenly with and kill Monarch, who packed enough energy to wipe a universe.

Thanos chases trinkets wishing he were that tough.
And that was a weaker doomsday.

h1a8
Thanos runs the following special gauntlet with all slugfests lasting until one side either dies or is KO'ed...

The battles in this gauntlet are set up like a "slap-off" (each side takes turns slapping the other until one side is KO'ed or quits) except each side is punching the other as hard as they possibly can until one side is either dead or KO'ed...

No shields, force fields, intangibility or any other damage mitigation powers/abilities/spells/tech allowed...all contestants participate using nothing other than their personal raw durability.

In this gauntlet, all of Thanos's opponents get to deliver the first punch...

Thanos gets no rest or recovery time inbetween opponents; as soon as one round ends, the next starts immediately...

How far does Thanos get?

1) Wonder Woman...
2) DoS Doomsday...
3) Current Superman...
4) Darkseid...
5) Kurse...
7) Surtur...

List is somewhat out of order.
With your list he stops at 2 (WW would have seriously damaged him).

Insane Titan
Gets to 5

Philosophía
1) Wonder Woman...
2) DoS Doomsday...
3) Current Superman...
4) Darkseid...
5) Kurse...
7) Surtur... I like how the 'weaker half' is DC and the 'stronger half' is Marvel.

Really sets the tone of the thread.

Anyway, he stops at 2.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Order makes no sense, so:

Wonder Woman... Thanos
DoS Doomsday... DoS DD
Current Superman... Superman
Darkseid... Darkseid
Kurse... Kurse
Mindless Hulk (the version that broke Onslaughts armor)... Thanos
Surtur... Surtur

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
List is somewhat out of order.
With your list he stops at 2 (WW would have seriously damaged him).

Everyone has their own opinion when it comes to order as some of that is absolutely arguable...

Anyway, keep in mind that Thanos killed Surfer in 7 punches without much effort...

I personally think he one shots Diana...

DarkSaint85
Btw..

The full quote is 'Great minds think alike; fools seldom differ'.

Carry on. :-)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Wonder Woman... Thanos
DoS Doomsday... DoS DD
Darkseid... Darkseid
Kurse... Kurse
Surtur... Surtur

Order is arguable...

Mindless Hulk for example...

IMHO, he is stationed excatly where he belongs as he was so strong that he was able to trade punches with a being that was leeching power from Nate and Franklin; a being that could reach whatever level of strength it was able to imagine...

But thats my view point of Mindless Hulk and Onslaught at that point in time; some (yourself included obviously) dont share this view...

h1a8
Everyone has their own opinion when it comes to order as some of that is absolutely arguable...

Anyway, keep in mind that Thanos killed Surfer in 7 punches without much effort...

I personally think he one shots Diana...

That was a low showing for Surfer. Thor, Hulk, etc would have been just damaged from those same hits. Plus Thanos amped his fists with energy. Superman is stronger and Diana took more than a shot from him.

Anyway, Diana damages him somewhat before she goes down.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Wonder Woman... Thanos
DoS Doomsday... DoS DD
Darkseid... Darkseid
Kurse... Kurse
Surtur... Surtur bwhahahahaha

Insane Titan
That was a low showing for Surfer. Thor, Hulk, etc would have been just damaged from those same hits. Plus Thanos amped his fists with energy. Superman is stronger and Diana took more than a shot from him.

Anyway, Diana damages him somewhat before she goes down. stop lowballing. Thor went down in less hits from Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
bwhahahahaha

Well instead of being an a$$hole about it, how about providing your order with a logical argument to support it...

Insane Titan
Well instead of being an a$$hole about it, how about providing your order with a logical argument to support it... Youve never learned one thing while you've been here, so why should you be taught now when it's a waste of time.

Blue Area Vet
Gets to 5

Wow, even IT is more reasonable than the Superfriends!!!

Blue Area Vet
Well instead of being an a$$hole about it, how about providing your order with a logical argument to support it...

He's laughing at McCabe- let him.

TheLordofMurder
Wow, even IT is more reasonable than the Superfriends!!!

laughing out loud

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
He's laughing at McCabe- let him.

True...

Carry on IT...

wink

Insane Titan
Wow, even IT is more reasonable than the Superfriends!!! I could sue you for such a statement laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
I could sue you for such a statement laughing out loud

Please don't, there are mutal interests at stake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
..."my" stops at 5 is leading. stick out tongue

abhilegend
Well, he stops at 2. So yeah.

Insane Titan
..."my" stops at 5 is leading. stick out tongue yeah 5 seems accurate.

h1a8
stop lowballing. Thor went down in less hits from Thanos. He didn't die though. I'm not sure Thor was KOed.

Insane Titan
He didn't die though. I'm not sure Thor was KOed. He only hit him once each time. Try reading the comic then you might understand.

One-Punch
Thanos probably could've "killed" Surfer in fewer hits than 7. He had to hold back a little because he needed Surfer semi-alive when he gifted him to Death.

He beat the snot out of Thor in a few hits, stomped Bill and Ronan like kids, and recently just beat the crap out of Annihilus with the CCR + Hulk's power--who stomped Gladiator.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
Thanos probably could've "killed" Surfer in fewer hits than 7. He had to hold back a little because he needed Surfer semi-alive when he gifted him to Death.

He beat the snot out of Thor in a few hits, stomped Bill and Ronan like kids, and recently just beat the crap out of Annihilus with the CCR + Hulk's power--who stomped Gladiator.
What? Where did he even alluded he was holding back? And he flat out cheapshotted him before punching him.

With energy amped strikes. Which aren't allowed in a slugfest.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
What? Where did he even alluded he was holding back? And he flat out cheapshotted him before punching him.

With energy amped strikes. Which aren't allowed in a slugfest. you really think Thanos exerted himself lol. Sigh still lying about the "cheap shot" Thanos hit him with a warning shot , if he wanted to have downed Surfer he would have hit him with a stronger blast which he's shown loads of times.

You act like Thanos needs energy to punch, he was holding his own and knocking around PG Thor without energy amped punches.

Decter
So how is Thanos beating DOS Doomsday AND current Darksied without any rest?

Blue Area Vet

With energy amped strikes. Which aren't allowed in a

slugfest.

Because he wasn't trying to kill him at that point, genius. Not hard to comprehend.

Insane Titan
So how is Thanos beating DOS Doomsday AND current Darksied without any rest? are you serious about DOS Doomsday beating Thanos?

Rest doesn't mean much to Thanos he fought 25,000 mercs at once without needing a rest

DarkSaint85
What makes DOS Doomsday so weak?

Decter
are you serious about DOS Doomsday beating Thanos?

Rest doesn't mean much to Thanos he fought 25,000 mercs at once without needing a rest

Did I say he would beat him?

I said how is he beating DOS doomsday and then beating current Darksied.

Thanos isn't walking away from Doomsday without damage

Rao Kal El
What makes DOS Doomsday so weak?

Being part of DC comics of course

Also Doomsday has fought against entire civilizations

Anadrol1
Slugfest ?

Maybe past 2. But there stomps him

Insane Titan
Did I say he would beat him?

I said how is he beating DOS doomsday and then beating current Darksied.

Thanos isn't walking away from Doomsday without damage Thor with the power gem could only make Thanos nose bleed a bit and he was well above Doomsday.

Insane Titan
Being part of DC comics of course

Also Doomsday has fought against entire civilizations So did Thanos whilst weak, slaughtering them all.

Blue Area Vet
are you serious about DOS Doomsday beating Thanos?

Rest? Thanos is like. What's that?

Rao Kal El
So did Thanos whilst weak, slaughtering them all.

You sounded like slaughtering 25,000 mercs is the equivalent of killing 25,000 Wonder Womans which of course is not.

Killing 25,000 mercs is something DD does for breakfast.

Btw at this point DD had already killed hundreds of Green Lanterns and injured thousands of them, with out counting the kundar civilization

Juntai

Thanos isn't walking away from Doomsday thumb up

Juntai
Thor with the power gem could only make Thanos nose bleed a bit and he was well above Doomsday. no

abhilegend
you really think Thanos exerted himself lol. Sigh still lying about the "cheap shot" Thanos hit him with a warning shot , if he wanted to have downed Surfer he would have hit him with a stronger blast which he's shown loads of times.

You act like Thanos needs energy to punch, he was holding his own and knocking around PG Thor without energy amped punches.
Still with the "warning shot", eh?

LMAO. Oh the desperation. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Because he wasn't trying to kill him at that point, genius. Not hard to comprehend.
Yes, he was. Learn to read.

abhilegend
Thor with the power gem could only make Thanos nose bleed a bit and he was well above Doomsday.
According to whom? Superman hurt his hand just punching Doomsday.

Thanos wishes he has that level of power.

Dampyre
Probably stops at 5.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dampyre
Probably stops at 5.
Nope. Stops at 2.

Dampyre
Nope. Stops at 2.

Not a chance.

Juntai
Not a chance. Not a chance he gets by Doomsday, who walks over skyfather and up beings while Thanos is well below that level.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Juntai
Not a chance he gets by Doomsday, who walks over skyfather and up beings while Thanos is well below that level.

Dos Doomsday was killed by Superman. Thanos would beat him without much trouble at all.

Juntai
Dos Doomsday was killed by Superman. Thanos would beat him without much trouble at all. Superman unleashing everything he has is well above Thanos too, as Superman has demonstated the ability to beat skyfathers and and even abstracts at his high end. Something Thanos has never accomplished without an outside power source.

abhilegend
Dos Doomsday was killed by Superman. Thanos would beat him without much trouble at all.
And the comic where Thanos beat an unleashed Superman must be handy for you, right?

Otherwise what a circular logic.

Insane Titan
You sounded like slaughtering 25,000 mercs is the equivalent of killing 25,000 Wonder Womans which of course is not.

Killing 25,000 mercs is something DD does for breakfast.

Btw at this point DD had already killed hundreds of Green Lanterns and injured thousands of them, with out counting the kundar civilization I made that point about Thanos not needing to rest. The same reason I brought up Thanos killing millions of universal church of truth believers whilst weak and didn't need to rest.

Insane Titan
Still with the "warning shot", eh?

LMAO. Oh the desperation.
Yes, he was. Learn to read. if it wasn't a warning shot why didn't blast him with a greater blast or them proceed to tell him he was going to kill him after he blasted him?

I know your desperation and lies are well know throughout the Internet.

Insane Titan
no PG Thor was becoming a threat to the universe as stated by Eternity. Doomsday was nothing of the sort.

abhilegend
if it wasn't a warning shot why didn't blast him with a greater blast or them proceed to tell him he was going to kill him after he blasted him?

What greater blast? First you need to prove he was holding back there while trying to kill him.

So he changed his mind after blasting him? Where did he try to warn him?

"Hey surfer, eat this blast. This holding back blast that is. I'm going to kill you after this holding back blast".

That's some inane shit right there.

*yawn*

Try baiting someone else.

abhilegend
PG Thor was becoming a threat to the universe as stated by Eternity. Doomsday was nothing of the sort.
He would've become one after several hours at which point Thanos would've been toast according to himself.

So many lies......

Insane Titan
What greater blast? First you need to prove he was holding back there while trying to kill him.

So he changed his mind after blasting him? Where did he try to warn him?

"Hey surfer, eat this blast. This holding back blast that is. I'm going to kill you after this holding back blast".

That's some inane shit right there.

*yawn*

Try baiting someone else. the simple fact he has blasted several ppl with far greater blasts that would of put Surfer down. So if he'd of want Surfer put down then he would of.

Same old nonsense from the wanna debating warrior.

Insane Titan
He would've become one after several hours at which point Thanos would've been toast according to himself.

So many lies...... How is that a lie, Thanos fought Thor after that statement. And he was becoming more powerful by the passing minute.

I know, your constant lies are a joke. At least you being mocked everywhere you post doesn't stop you.

abhilegend
How is that a lie, Thanos fought Thor after that statement. And he was becoming more powerful by the passing minute.

Thanos fought Thor before that statement. He was trapped into a force block at that moment.

Which Odin broke like paper with a shrug.

So he was far below skyfather level.

yawn

More baiting. You should be a fisherman. What are you doing here?

abhilegend
the simple fact he has blasted several ppl with far greater blasts that would of put Surfer down. So if he'd of want Surfer put down then he would of.

So much circular logic.

Which Herald has Thanos bested through pure energy blasts in one attack? Name one.

Bwahaha.

Keep using circular logic. Seeing as you've got nothing else.

Rao Kal El
I made that point about Thanos not needing to rest. The same reason I brought up Thanos killing millions of universal church of truth believers whilst weak and didn't need to rest.

Not needing to rest is a capability that Doomsday has on his DNA.

Saying that Doomsday will win just because he does not need to rest It is just a bad argument.

Saying that just because Thanos does not need to rest he will beat Doomsday is also a bad argument Imo.

I know we are not on the same page as to who wins, but I am positive that thanos will not beat Dos DD, and if by some miracle he does he will be in really bad shape to beat #3

Insane Titan
Thanos fought Thor before that statement. He was trapped into a force block at that moment.

Which Odin broke like paper with a shrug.

So he was far below skyfather level.

yawn

More baiting. You should be a fisherman. What are you doing here? The statement by Eternity not the statement Thanos made about Thors increasing power.

And? Odin is a high end Skyfather who's power has effected the universe.

You think the truth is baiting? No wonder you're always wrong.

Insane Titan
Not needing to rest is a capability that Doomsday has on his DNA.

Saying that Doomsday will win just because he does not need to rest It is just a bad argument.

Saying that just because Thanos does not need to rest he will beat Doomsday is also a bad argument Imo.

I know we are not on the same page as to who wins, but I am positive that thanos will not beat Dos DD, and if by some miracle he does he will be in really bad shape to beat #3 You're missing my whole point completely. Another poster made the comment that Thanos lacks the endurance to fight long battles, my points prove he does.

Thanos took lighting amped hammer shots from Thor from which Tjor delivered from the sky without having any effect. Dos Doomsday doesn't hit with that power. Ppl really underestimate Thanos durability.

Insane Titan
So much circular logic.

Which Herald has Thanos bested through pure energy blasts in one attack? Name one.

Bwahaha.

Keep using circular logic. Seeing as you've got nothing else. Adam Warlock when Adam had the soul gem. Thanos killed him In one shot.

Rao Kal El
You're missing my whole point completely. Another poster made the comment that Thanos lacks the endurance to fight long battles, my points prove he does.

Thanos took lighting amped hammer shots from Thor from which Tjor delivered from the sky without having any effect. Dos Doomsday doesn't hit with that power. Ppl really underestimate Thanos durability.

Got it. Thanos has the endurance for long battles that I can agree.

The rest not so much, but glad we clarify that thumb up

abhilegend
The statement by Eternity not the statement Thanos made about Thors increasing power.

Yes, that Thor WILL become a danger to universe.

There was no time period given to when he will become that powerful.

Not under Starlin.

So you admit you're baiting? Good.

abhilegend
Adam Warlock when Adam had the soul gem. Thanos killed him In one shot.
No, he didn't. It was two attack combo.

And Warlock wasn't a herald at that level. Thanos Blasted Thor in the next issue several times and Thor wasn't even koed.

On his knees but not koed.

Insane Titan
Yes, that Thor WILL become a danger to universe.

There was no time period given to when he will become that powerful.

Not under Starlin.

So you admit you're baiting? Good. meaning he was still on the way to becoming a danger. And as stated his power was increasing ALL the time, hence stronger by the minute.

Hahaha, it's still the same character. You don't get to choose power cut off points for a character.

Again. You need to learn the difference between truth and baiting.

Insane Titan
No, he didn't. It was two attack combo.

And Warlock wasn't a herald at that level. Thanos Blasted Thor in the next issue several times and Thor wasn't even koed.

On his knees but not koed. it was one attack.

Lmao at you know downgrading Warlock to suit you're argument.
And? So what if Thor wasn't, that was a weaker pre death upgrade Thanos. Nice try though.

abhilegend
meaning he was still on the way to becoming a danger. And as stated his power was increasing ALL the time, hence stronger by the minute.

Hahaha, it's still the same character. You don't get to choose power cut off points for a character.

Again. You need to learn the difference between truth and baiting.
Yes, as Thanos said when he will reach at that level, he could crush them all like bugs.

Yeah, like writers don't write characters differently. Under Starlin Galactus was almost killed by two planets colliding. Thanos ran away from a supernova when Galactus was looking for Infinity Gems and was in danger of being killed by a supernova in Infinity Crusade.

You admitted you're baiting. Good.

abhilegend
it was one attack.

Lmao at you know downgrading Warlock to suit you're argument.
And? So what if Thor wasn't, that was a weaker pre death upgrade Thanos. Nice try though.
No, it wasn't.
He attacked him twice.

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/AWF1_zpsa2b1f119.png

So, why are you arguing Thanos killing Warlock is a big deal? He was barely Thing level in strength those days.

Still waiting where Thanos beat a legit Herald by energy attacks.

Rao Kal El
Thanos killing Adam was predestination.

Thanos was even surprised of how easy it was, I would not put to much weight on it

Insane Titan
Yes, as Thanos said when he will reach at that level, he could crush them all like bugs.

Yeah, like writers don't write characters differently. Under Starlin Galactus was almost killed by two planets colliding. Thanos ran away from a supernova when Galactus was looking for Infinity Gems and was in danger of being killed by a supernova in Infinity Crusade.

You admitted you're baiting. Good. He was still getting stronger by the minute with encreasing power regardless of you trying to lowball it.

Haha, still the same character part of his entire history.

Insane Titan
No, it wasn't.
He attacked him twice.

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/AWF1_zpsa2b1f119.png

So, why are you arguing Thanos killing Warlock is a big deal? He was barely Thing level in strength those days.

Still waiting where Thanos beat a legit Herald by energy attacks. haha you're counting a simple back hand as a attack let alone a energy attack.

More lowballing lol. Strength lvl alone doesn't make someone herald lvl plus it has nothing to do with durability.

He also killed armor a clone who was said to be around his lvl with one blast.

abhilegend
He was still getting stronger by the minute with encreasing power regardless of you trying to lowball it.

Yes, not at the level you thought he was. Aka a lie.

Writers depiction comes first.

abhilegend
haha you're counting a simple back hand as a attack let alone a energy attack.

Yes, it's an attack. Learn the difference between one attack and two attacks.

Here I thought you read comics.

Where was Armor stated to be on his level?

Mr Master

Thanos fought Thor before that statement.
Dec. 1993:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24987333_ET1.jpg

Jan. 1994:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24987334_ET2.jpg

---------------------------------------

So, Thanos fought Thor after Eternity's statement.

Insane Titan
Yes, not at the level you thought he was. Aka a lie.

Writers depiction comes first. Thanos fought Thor well before Eternity's statement.

Haha more bullshit, same character. Let's see you prove they are different characters.

Insane Titan
Yes, it's an attack. Learn the difference between one attack and two attacks.

Here I thought you read comics.

Where was Armor stated to be on his level? more lulz. It's a simple back hand and again he blasted him once.

Another excuse.

By Thanos in the comic he appeared in.

Juntai
The statement by Eternity not the statement Thanos made about Thors increasing power.

And? Odin is a high end Skyfather who's power has effected the universe.

You think the truth is baiting? No wonder you're always wrong. Doomsday was tough enough to wreck skyfathers heads up.

Doomsday was also stronger than Darkseid, who is mightier than DC's Odin.
DC's Odin is powerful enough to create universes.

Marvel's Odin has been up to galaxy busting level, but his norm is nowhere near that.. He's written below Galactus, Galactus at his maddest unleashed the wave that destroyed 3 solar systems. In Thor 212 for example, he and Asgards army got raped by some lizard men and insect men.

Odin would have to be at his absolute top shit best performance to even make Doomsday slow down.

Thanos certainly can't.

And remind me again who PowerGem Thor beat that makes him special?
Or are we just running on potentials and hyperboles?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mr Master
Dec. 1993:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24987333_ET1.jpg

Jan. 1994:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24987334_ET2.jpg

---------------------------------------

So, Thanos fought Thor after Eternity's statement.
crylaugh

Are you really this naive?

abhilegend
Thanos fought Thor well before Eternity's statement.

Haha more bullshit, same character. Let's see you prove they are different characters.
It was due to the Power Gem which would've made Thor that powerful. Not at the point Thanos fought him.

Not my prerogative. Prove Starlin Odin was that powerful.
more lulz. It's a simple back hand and again he blasted him once.

Another excuse.

By Thanos in the comic he appeared in.
Yes, two attacks. Glad you agree.

Scan?

RadZoa
Stops at DOS Doomsday

Insane Titan
It was due to the Power Gem which would've made Thor that powerful. Not at the point Thanos fought him.

Not my prerogative. Prove Starlin Odin was that powerful.

Yes, two attacks. Glad you agree.

Scan? seeing as Thanos fought him
After eternitys statement this meaning Thors power had been increasing the whole time.

It's the same character simple as that, so his whole history counts.

No I don't agree. As I said he blasted him once and if you're really saying a simple backhand is a attack and made a difference then you are been desperate.

Read Infinite Abyss.

abhilegend
seeing as Thanos fought him
After eternitys statement this meaning Thors power had been increasing the whole time.

Yes, but not at universal level which you implied.

Aka a lie.

Writers depiction comes first. It's up to him if he takes his history in mind or not.

Yeah, no. Those are two attacks.

Glad you agree.

I have. It's no good.

Scan?

Insane Titan
Yes, but not at universal level which you implied.

Aka a lie.

Writers depiction comes first. It's up to him if he takes his history in mind or not.

Yeah, no. Those are two attacks.

Glad you agree.

I have. It's no good.

Scan? lol Eternity said he would become a greater threat the longer it went on. Thanos fought him later and it was proven he was getting more powrrful.

Bullshit, same character with one history. That's why In debates all their history is used.

Don't agree. It's funny your trying to use a back hand as a attack. It one a single blast that killed him, the pimp hand didn't even harm him.
If you've read it you know what I'm talking about and just stalling.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well, he stops at 2. So yeah.

Not even close, he walks right through DD

carver9

Saved.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Marvel's Odin has been up to galaxy busting level, but his norm is nowhere near that.. He's written below Galactus, Galactus at his maddest unleashed the wave that destroyed 3 solar systems. In Thor 212 for example, he and Asgards army got raped by some lizard men and insect men.

Odin would have to be at his absolute top shit best performance to even make Doomsday slow down.

Thanos certainly can't.

NOTHING you just listed is above getting smacked by Magus with an Incomplete IG and being ok. The same pimp smack one shot killed people. Thanos, not so much. Literally nothing you mention is on that level.

Kicking DS ass is nothing special really, it's so funny how you speak. You try and build up DS and say he's stronger than Odin.. as if that is his measuring bar or the like. Should I mention his losses? That doesn't show him in such a high light would it?

Guardians.. please.. their showings are all over the place. Nothing special there.

Think of it this way...a pissed off Galactus had to use vital energies just to break through thanos shields. So much energy a full fed galactus needed to feed again. Yet a starving galactus and an injured one, one shot DS with utter ease. Beating DS is nothing special.

You mention Odin, good, did you notice how Odin casually one shot Surfer. The same Surfer with just as good of durability showings as Superman, some might say more durable. He was casually one shot. Thanos took blast after blast and was never KO'd.

Juntai
All nonsense. Superman when unleashing can actually stomp beings in the trans tier and skyfather brackets. He actually feats of one shotting beings in the trans tier.

Superman going all out is above the likes of those characters, not in power projection, but in pure effectiveness.

Let me know when Thanos accomplishes these without prep or under his own power. He chases around trinkets wishing he had this level of power.

Thanos is below Odin, who is below Galctus.
Superman is above Doomsday, who is above Darkseid, who is above Odin and Guardians.

See the difference?

Surfer comparable to Superman is laughable. Superman's effectiveness against top tier enemies shits all over Surfer .. and Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
All nonsense. Superman when unleashing can actually stomp beings in the trans tier and skyfather brackets. He actually feats of one shotting beings in the trans tier.

Superman going all out is above the likes of those characters, not in power projection, but in pure effectiveness.

Let me know when Thanos accomplishes these without prep or under his own power. He chases around trinkets wishing he had this level of power.

Thanos is below Odin, who is below Galctus.
Superman is above Doomsday, who is above Darkseid, who is above Odin and Guardians.

See the difference?

Surfer comparable to Superman is laughable. Superman's effectiveness against top tier enemies shits all over Surfer .. and Thanos.

You mentioned NOTHING above Thanos taking shots from Magus with the IG. Not one thing. So you can pontificate all you want about how badass DD is, but the feats you mentioned are simply okay.

You bring up DS as if DD beating him means something special. It doesn't I literally mentioned DS being one shot by a weakened, injured starving Galactus.. He was literally treated like a child. On the contrary, a well fed Galactus could barely break through Thanos shields, let alone get to him. DD beating DS, is nothing of consequence in the overall scheme of things.

You act like DD is some invulnerable dude who can't be put down and adapts to everything. Yet he could never adapt passed Superman's blunt force punches. They still hurt and affected him. So once you start listing his "uber" durability, you should keep that in mind.

You're talking about combat formidability, I'm talking about durability only. Sufer certainly has just as good durability as Superman, if not better. I could cite more times superman was treated like a feeb and KO'd than you could Surfer. Odin one shot that guy, that same Odin couldn't put Thanos down with shot after shot. If Odin couldn't, DD has zero chance to get the job done.

Why do you even think about comparing Superman to Thanos...they aren't even the same league. Thanos would shit all over Superman one v one and you know it. Sounds like you feel like Superman could beat Thanos in a BZ as confident as you sound. The reality is this, I have a little game we can play.... Since you want to go on and on about how strong superman is and how he goes outside his tier blah blah blah. How about we list the times Superman has been treated like a weak feeb and overpowered.. and you do the same for Thanos... Wanna know how that is going to turn out for you? Pretty damn ugly.

Juntai
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You mentioned NOTHING above Thanos taking shots from Magus with the IG. Not one thing. So you can pontificate all you want about how badass DD is, but the feats you mentioned are simply okay.

You bring up DS as if DD beating him means something special. It doesn't I literally mentioned DS being one shot by a weakened, injured starving Galactus.. He was literally treated like a child. On the contrary, a well fed Galactus could barely break through Thanos shields, let alone get to him. DD beating DS, is nothing of consequence in the overall scheme of things.

You act like DD is some invulnerable dude who can't be put down and adapts to everything. Yet he could never adapt passed Superman's blunt force punches. They still hurt and affected him. So once you start listing his "uber" durability, you should keep that in mind.

You're talking about combat formidability, I'm talking about durability only. Sufer certainly has just as good durability as Superman, if not better. I could cite more times superman was treated like a feeb and KO'd than you could Surfer. Odin one shot that guy, that same Odin couldn't put Thanos down with shot after shot. If Odin couldn't, DD has zero chance to get the job done.

Why do you even think about comparing Superman to Thanos...they aren't even the same league. Thanos would shit all over Superman one v one and you know it. Sounds like you feel like Superman could beat Thanos in a BZ as confident as you sound. The reality is this, I have a little game we can play.... Since you want to go on and on about how strong superman is and how he goes outside his tier blah blah blah. How about we list the times Superman has been treated like a weak feeb and overpowered.. and you do the same for Thanos... Wanna know how that is going to turn out for you? Pretty damn ugly.

I can see the confusion you get, because he sometimes gets knocked around momentarily by a herald or trans level character. However, the characters who engage him are counting on his restraint, his fear of hurting innocents and causing egregious collateral damage and whatever plan they have concocted to allow them to gain the upper hand temporarily. Most of them have plotted long in advance of actually meeting him, because the DC heros and villains tend to know exactly the types of scenarios that will bring Superman to battle. Or they engage him entirely on their own while he's doing other things.

Even some of the mightiest beings on Earth such as Black Adam , who as we know as of WW3, is almost unstoppable in the absence of Superman and has the physical attributes of many gods and relies on these things also. Notice Superman rushing around saving people while simultaneously fighting him, and as Superman gets stronger and stronger as Superman finds out how much he can handle -- again his restraint... then Adam backs down and Superman immediately stops -- he again relied on Superman's restraint.

This is exactly the type of story that frequents Superman's encounters. I can bring up 1000 more of you want.

But when Superman is not doing this, he's been shown to walk over trans, skyfathers and abstracts and whatnot rather easily.

Something Thanos has never shown in his whole career. Those types of characters are brackets above him.

A serious Superman runs over Thanos. That's your power difference. Superman has one shot guys in the trans tier, and railroaded skyfathers. Supes' weight class is above gods, just as characters in his rogues gallery like Mxy, Doomsday and Darkseid and Brainiac are, but he's benevolent, and restrains his power immensely.

Luckily on the forum, Superman isn't bound to holding back. He is his own catalyst to these massive ramps in power. And under the rules where he will use what traits he has to win, he would unleash a level Thanos simply can't contend with.

And Doomsday doesn't even have to do that. He doesn't hold back in that regard.

Superman has to cut loose just to try to keep up with him.

Thanos odds against Doomsday are not good. Like zero chance good.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So nothing of consequence then, again, for the third straight post. Eventually all the hyperbole and verbiage will run out buddy. These are the simple facts that you can't counter.

You can cite all of the Superman beating this Trans tier, this skyfather and that God all you want. Yet fail to mention that in pretty much every single one of those showings you are alluding to... There is context to the situation.. he uses trickery instead outright overpowering them... it's PIS CIS. It's literally that simple. Which is why you need to look outside of the box with superman. There's context. He's the flagship character for DC, so of course he's going to win in the end. However, that doesn't change the shit stomping he received the first time they met. Just because you win the second time or Third time... doesn't mean the first shit stomping is erased. You're merely 1-1 or 1-2 vs. that guy. Superman isn't 1-0 just because he won the last fight. So pretty much every comic he wins in, he's usually lost the first go around. That's 1-1, not 1-0.

Further, and before I have to hear about him holding back. I could cite NUMEROUS times when he's been treated like a weak feeb...VASTLY more times than Thanos. Guess what, unless SPECIFICALLY mentioned that he was weakened or holding back... we don't assume he is. It has to be specifically stated. That is what I love about superman fans. On one hand, which happens regularly, Superman will go now I'm pissed and I'm going to put you down... SAYS he's not holding back and going to try and proceeds to get treated like a feeb. Yet superman fans will still go, oh see, but there he was still holding back.. even though the comic SPECIFICALLY says he's trying his best to put him down. Doesn't work that way canon narration > fanboyism and conjecture about Superman. It's really that simple

What's worse, Thanos, who isn't even a flagship character for Marvel, who should be subjected to PIS and CIS all time going against Marvel's flagship characters.. Still RARELY if ever losses to them, let alone gets treated like a feeb. THAT is how powerful he is. They could routinely have him lose to Thor.. or surfer or BRB or any number of people or bad guys that lose to them. Instead, he rarely if ever losses to them. Now THAT is a track record going against the odds. Superman on the other hand, has all the odds working for him and still gets routinely treated like a feeb. Now you tell me, which is more impressive?

Juntai
So nothing of consequence then, again, for the third straight post. Eventually all the hyperbole and verbiage will run out buddy. These are the simple facts that you can't counter.

You can cite all of the Superman beating this Trans tier, this skyfather and that God all you want. Yet fail to mention that in pretty much every single one of those showings you are alluding to... There is context to the situation.. he uses trickery instead outright overpowering them... it's PIS CIS. It's literally that simple. Which is why you need to look outside of the box with superman. There's context. He's the flagship character for DC, so of course he's going to win in the end. However, that doesn't change the shit stomping he received the first time they met. Just because you win the second time or Third time... doesn't mean the first shit stomping is erased. You're merely 1-1 or 1-2 vs. that guy. Superman isn't 1-0 just because he won the last fight. So pretty much every comic he wins in, he's usually lost the first go around. That's 1-1, not 1-0.

Further, and before I have to hear about him holding back. I could cite NUMEROUS times when he's been treated like a weak feeb...VASTLY more times than Thanos. Guess what, unless SPECIFICALLY mentioned that he was weakened or holding back... we don't assume he is. It has to be specifically stated. That is what I love about superman fans. On one hand, which happens regularly, Superman will go now I'm pissed and I'm going to put you down... SAYS he's not holding back and going to try and proceeds to get treated like a feeb. Yet superman fans will still go, oh see, but there he was still holding back.. even though the comic SPECIFICALLY says he's trying his best to put him down. Doesn't work that way canon narration > fanboyism and conjecture about Superman. It's really that simple

What's worse, Thanos, who isn't even a flagship character for Marvel, who should be subjected to PIS and CIS all time going against Marvel's flagship characters.. Still RARELY if ever losses to them, let alone gets treated like a feeb. THAT is how powerful he is. They could routinely have him lose to Thor.. or surfer or BRB or any number of people or bad guys that lose to them. Instead, he rarely if ever losses to them. Now THAT is a track record going against the odds. Superman on the other hand, has all the odds working for him and still gets routinely treated like a feeb. Now you tell me, which is more impressive?

All I see is a bunch of crying about how strong Superman is and why you think he's shouldn't be.

Thanos record against true skyfather+ type beings like Galactus and Odin is poor. Yes, he's durable, he survives long enough to prove a point. But he's never overpowered and bested one.

Doomsday has, and he does so easily.

Make an actual point or counter, and come up with proof of how Thanos will defeat a being that tramples skyfathers consistantly like Doomsday. Any proof relying on Superman is void, as Superman unleashing the height of his power does the same thing, and he can barely keep up with Doomday.

Blue Area Vet

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/business-people-clapping-19902368.jpg http://www.uniglobefivestartravel.com/images/articles/Business_People_Clapping_Horizontal.jpg

My early nomination for post of the year.

Juntai
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/business-people-clapping-19902368.jpg

My early nomination for post of the year. And yet, made no real support of the idea of Thanos being able to topple Doomsday, which is the debate he jumped into.

Useless crying nonsense that doesn't prove or support anything and shitposting does scream right up your alley though.

Insane Titan
What "skyfathers" did DOS Doomsday beat.

Juntai
What "skyfathers" did DOS Doomsday beat.
So, even greater than galaxy busting level Odin. He was explicitly written to wield universe level of power.

And as that was in the past, Doomsday was even stronger by the time he landed on and then eventually ravaged Earth. These stories of his past were set hundreds of thousands of years in the past, and Doomsday is constantly evolving and getting stronger.

Superman had to dig deeper than ever had to dump all his energy and even put his very lifeforce into the battle and put himself into stasis to keep up with Doomsday and harm him.

And we know how strong Superman is when he cuts loose from the laundry list of universes most powerful characters that he's defeated.

Falling to Superman in this state means nothing towards knocking you down a peg.

Insane Titan
So, even greater than galaxy busting level Odin. He was explicitly written to wield universe level of power.

And as that was in the past, Doomsday was even stronger by the time he landed on and then eventually ravaged Earth. These stories of his past were set hundreds of thousands of years in the past, and Doomsday is constantly evolving and getting stronger.

Superman had to dig deeper than ever had to dump all his energy and even put his very lifeforce into the battle and put himself into stasis to keep up with Doomsday and harm him.

And we know how strong Superman is when he cuts loose from the laundry list of universes most powerful characters that he's defeated.

Falling to Superman in this state means nothing towards knocking you down a peg. what DD did seems no more impressive than what Thanos did in owning Lord Marvell, who was stated to be powered the gods of the entire cancerverse reality

Oh and didn't "beat" Monarch he simply breached his armor. Monarch looked superior in the fight.

Diesldude

Thanos certainly can't.

That's just sick, how were you able to make that connection?

abhilegend
lol Eternity said he would become a greater threat the longer it went on. Thanos fought him later and it was proven he was getting more powrrful.

Not at universal level.

Not even close.

On forum. Not in the comic.

Prove that silly claim.

I don't think so. Post the scan.

abhilegend
Not even close, he walks right through DD
Not even in your dreams.

Insane Titan
Not at universal level.

Not even close.

On forum. Not in the comic.

Prove that silly claim.

I don't think so. Post the scan. show a comic stating otherwise.

In both, unless you have some official statement separating the two.

It's already prove him blasted him once and the back hand had no lasting effect.

You've admitted you've read it, so now you're just trolling.

abhilegend
show a comic stating otherwise.

In both, unless you have some official statement separating the two.

It's already prove him blasted him once and the back hand had no lasting effect.

You've admitted you've read it, so now you're just trolling.
Warlock chronicles 8. Read it.

Yes, Starlin's depiction of Odin. Show me a single universal feat from Odin under Starlin.

Those were two attacks. Learn to read.

I've not seen it. So post the scan.

Insane Titan

Yes, Starlin's depiction of Odin. Show me a single universal feat from Odin under Starlin.

I've read it. Eternity says longer he goes more dangerous he becomes. Thanos fought him later.

Haha that's the same power/same character. Go ahead and show me where it says how much power Odin actually used the break out of the block.

Lmao desperate. So you're saying a Thanos back hand has a lasting effect then?

You just said you've read it, so you lied..again.

Juntai
what DD did seems no more impressive than what Thanos did in owning Lord Marvell, who was stated to be powered the gods of the entire cancerverse reality

Oh and didn't "beat" Monarch he simply breached his armor. Monarch looked superior in the fight. The difference is that the Guardian was explicity written in narration to contain the same level of power as the GL power battery, which in numerous stories is reality ending or writing type of power.

Hal also had to use the battery to try to stop a Guardian before. Which was the moment Parralax latched onto his soul.

The Guardian had to had to dump his lifeforce into the fight and rip open a hole in reality to ko Doomsday.

Thanos has nowhere near this level of power.

And DOS Doomsday was even stronger.

Marvell was granted the ability to change others. Do you have any examples that might make anyone think he contained that level of personal power as the Guardian did?

abhilegend
I've read it. Eternity says longer he goes more dangerous he becomes. Thanos fought him later.

Haha that's the same power/same character. Go ahead and show me where it says how much power Odin actually used the break out of the block.

Lmao desperate. So you're saying a Thanos back hand has a lasting effect then?

You just said you've read it, so you lied..again.
You are just repeating the same stuff over and over.

Not even worth replying. So here you go. Originally posted by abhilegend

Insane Titan
The difference is that the Guardian was explicity written in narration to contain the same level of power as the GL power battery, which in numerous stories is reality ending or writing type of power.

Hal also had to use the battery to try to stop a Guardian before. Which was the moment Parralax latched onto his soul.

The Guardian had to had to dump his lifeforce into the fight and rip open a hole in reality to ko Doomsday.

Marvell was granted the ability to change others. Do you have any examples that might make anyone think he contained that level of personal power as the Guardian did? Lord Marvel killed the alt reality abstract Death.

Insane Titan
You are just repeating the same stuff over and over.

Not even worth replying. So here you go. So no proof, gotcha thumb up

abhilegend
So just going for the last word? Gotcha

Insane Titan
So just going for the last word? Gotcha yup, as always with you I'm right.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The difference is that the Guardian was explicity written in narration to contain the same level of power as the GL power battery, which in numerous stories is reality ending or writing type of power.

Marvell was granted the ability to change others. Do you have any examples that might make anyone think he contained that level of personal power as the Guardian did?

So nothing to counter then. I accept DD has nothing about what I posted for Thanos

Juntai
So nothing to counter then. I accept DD has nothing about what I posted for Thanos Nothing to counter really, you made no valid point or counter to anything I've posted... you only brought crying about Superman low showings to a conversation about Doomsday.. so if you have nothing to suggest why Thanos could ever hope to stop Doomsday heads up then run along.

Superman was only being used as point of reference. Because guy said if he could then Thanos can. Wrong. Superman maxing out is way over Thanos, regardless of his low showings when holding his power down. He has the wins to support it. Superman stopped holding back and dumped everything in the final pages of that fight to put Doomsday down. He accomplished more than what a Guardian with universe level power could.

TheLordofMurder

This is quite possibly your best post ever...

Good job IT!

thumb up

DarkSaint85
This is quite possibly your best post ever...

Good job IT!

thumb up

Que?

Juntai
Que? sock confirmed. Illuminati.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nothing to counter really, you made no valid point or counter to anything I've posted... you only brought crying about Superman low showings to a conversation about Doomsday.. so if you have nothing to suggest why Thanos could ever hope to stop Doomsday heads up then run along.

Superman was only being used as point of reference. Because guy said if he could then Thanos can. Wrong. Superman maxing out is way over Thanos, regardless of his low showings when holding his power down. He has the wins to support it. Superman stopped holding back and dumped everything in the final pages of that fight to put Doomsday down. He accomplished more than what a Guardian with universe level power could.

Incorrect, I listed facts that you couldn't counter.

You went on and on about DD durability, yet you couldn't match the durability showing I mentioned for Thanos. Since you couldn't, then I could run around claiming, I see nothing to suggest DD could hope to stop Thanos... just as you're trying to do with DD.

You go on and on about what DD has evolved past, yet fail to mention, he never evolved past basic blunt force trauma. If he can't evolve past something as basic as that, he's evolving isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Again, his low showings matter as well, not just his higher showings. That's the problem with superman fanboys, they seem to be under the impression that only high showings count. Which is completely false. ALL of his showings matter when judging his formidability and track record. It's scary that such a basic debating standard seems to allude you. As I correctly pointed out, EVEN WHEN he beats guys above his pay grade, he's already lost to them 1 or 2 times earlier in the story. You'd like to forget about that, and claim he's 1-0, which means it's clear to me that one of two things is going on here:

1. Either basic math alludes you
2. Or you're blatantly being disingenuous about his true record

Just because he wins at the end, doesn't mean we throw out his earlier fight when he was treated like a feeb and tossed around like a sack of potatoes. He's 1-1 or 1-2... not 1-0. No way no how.

You then failed to address the point that generally when he beats people above his pay grade, there is context to him doing so. He's not just overpowering them, he sometimes uses his head to trick them... sometimes they just simply forget their powers and get DC'd by DC's flagship character. That doesn't mean in a forum fight, when they aren't subject to PIS or CIS, that they wouldn't WTF pwn superman, they would. Which again, is the point I'm making, Superman often wins because he's supposed to win, not because he's more powerful.

You then were unable to counter the fact that superman has been treated like a feeb VASTLY more times than Thanos ever has. Yet, you're claiming he's clearly stronger, he's actually not, based on the above. If you get tossed around like a feeb routinely, while another guy rarely does, how on God's green earth would you call the person being feeb'd more stronger? That defies logic and common sense. If anything, that is proves he's weaker not stronger. Before you say it again, I've already crushed the Superman apologist theory of his holding back when this happen. This has to be EXPLICTLY stated in the comic in question in order for that to be true. When superman says "I'm pissed and going to put this guy down" , then proceeds to get treated like a child, you don't get to go... yeah he was still hodling back or not trying. Sorry, you're nothing to DC and have no authority what so ever there. Canon narration > Superman apologists making excuses for his losses.

I'll ask again, which is more impressive:

1. To rarely ever lose to flag ship characters, who like superman, sometimes go above their tier to beat guys.

2. To be the flagship character and get treated like a feeb sometimes and win other times.

To me, Thanos winning, and Marvel having him not lose to flag ship characters speaks volumes, much more, that somebody with the odds stacked in their favor (who has to win) winning. There is no comparison. You disagree?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Que?

he might think I'm IT or vice versa lol

TheLordofMurder
he might think I'm IT or vice versa lol

Doh!!

I did read that thinking it was Insane Titan; not sure how I messed that up...

Excellent post nonetheless...

smile

Juntai
Incorrect, I listed facts that you couldn't counter.

You went on and on about DD durability, yet you couldn't match the durability showing I mentioned for Thanos. Since you couldn't, then I could run around claiming, I see nothing to suggest DD could hope to stop Thanos... just as you're trying to do with DD.

You go on and on about what DD has evolved past, yet fail to mention, he never evolved past basic blunt force trauma. If he can't evolve past something as basic as that, he's evolving isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Again, his low showings matter as well, not just his higher showings. That's the problem with superman fanboys, they seem to be under the impression that only high showings count. Which is completely false. ALL of his showings matter when judging his formidability and track record. It's scary that such a basic debating standard seems to allude you. As I correctly pointed out, EVEN WHEN he beats guys above his pay grade, he's already lost to them 1 or 2 times earlier in the story. You'd like to forget about that, and claim he's 1-0, which means it's clear to me that one of two things is going on here:

1. Either basic math alludes you
2. Or you're blatantly being disingenuous about his true record

Just because he wins at the end, doesn't mean we throw out his earlier fight when he was treated like a feeb and tossed around like a sack of potatoes. He's 1-1 or 1-2... not 1-0. No way no how.

You then failed to address the point that generally when he beats people above his pay grade, there is context to him doing so. He's not just overpowering them, he sometimes uses his head to trick them... sometimes they just simply forget their powers and get DC'd by DC's flagship character. That doesn't mean in a forum fight, when they aren't subject to PIS or CIS, that they wouldn't WTF pwn superman, they would. Which again, is the point I'm making, Superman often wins because he's supposed to win, not because he's more powerful.

You then were unable to counter the fact that superman has been treated like a feeb VASTLY more times than Thanos ever has. Yet, you're claiming he's clearly stronger, he's actually not, based on the above. If you get tossed around like a feeb routinely, while another guy rarely does, how on God's green earth would you call the person being feeb'd more stronger? That defies logic and common sense. If anything, that is proves he's weaker not stronger. Before you say it again, I've already crushed the Superman apologist theory of his holding back when this happen. This has to be EXPLICTLY stated in the comic in question in order for that to be true. When superman says "I'm pissed and going to put this guy down" , then proceeds to get treated like a child, you don't get to go... yeah he was still hodling back or not trying. Sorry, you're nothing to DC and have no authority what so ever there. Canon narration > Superman apologists making excuses for his losses.

I'll ask again, which is more impressive:

1. To rarely ever lose to flag ship characters, who like superman, sometimes go above their tier to beat guys.

2. To be the flagship character and get treated like a feeb sometimes and win other times.

To me, Thanos winning, and Marvel having him not lose to flag ship characters speaks volumes, much more, that somebody with the odds stacked in their favor (who has to win) winning. There is no comparison. You disagree? Once again, you're crying nonsense about Superman and trying to lowball and handcuff him to where he's holding back his power. In the battle with Doomsday he didn't hold back his power, so your point is moot.

He output more power than a Guardian specifically written to have universe level of power and it pisses you off, doesn't it? That Superman at his high end can do what galaxy and universe wreckers can't?

What's the context of it, then?
What trickery did he use?
Did Doomsday forget his power?

Cause it looked like punches and heat vision and shit to me.

Superman's at the height of his power is more formidable than most trans and skyfathers. A good chunk of his rogues gallery is trans and up.
Cry all you want.

The proof is everywhere.

Doomsday is a proven skyfather+ level wrecker.
Thanos is below that.
Definitively.

He stops at 2.

Insane Titan
Once again, you're crying nonsense about Superman and trying to lowball and handcuff him to where he's holding back his power. In the battle with Doomsday he didn't hold back his power, so your point is moot.

He output more power than a Guardian specifically written to have universe level of power and it pisses you off, doesn't it? That Superman at his high end can do what galaxy and universe wreckers can't?

What's the context of it, then?
What trickery did he use?
Did Doomsday forget his power?

Cause it looked like punches and heat vision and shit to me.

Superman's at the height of his power is more formidable than most trans and skyfathers. A good chunk of his rogues gallery is trans and up.
Cry all you want.

The proof is everywhere.

Doomsday is a proven skyfather+ level wrecker.
Thanos is below that.
Definitively.

He stops at 2. Thanos wrecked Lord Marvell who was powered cancerverse gods he also killed alt reality abstract death.

Juntai
Thanos wrecked Lord Marvell who was powered cancerverse gods he also killed alt reality abstract death. If by wrecked you mean swore fealty, let himself be killed as an Avatar of Death in the Necropsy ceremony... which only served to summon death herself, and Thanos watch him die. Then sure.

And this was after being dropped by the telepaths and being killed by Drax again in the same story.

There is nothing in the comic to suggest Mar-Vell is as high as the Guardian either.

Is there an issue I missed where it shows him in battle with that universes' avatar of Death?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>