Perseus runs the h2h tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Perseus fights in a pure h2h tournament against other super people. He starts with 15 points He wins 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and one -ve point for He is fully healed and rested after each fight. What is his point level after the tournament:
John McClane
depowered mortal Thor
Bryan Mills
Black Widow
Simon Phoenix
Jason Bourne
Aragon
Legolas
Prime universe Kirk
Sisko
Nolan Bane
CW Arrow
Rambo
DS9 Worf
John Matrix
NuKhan
Winter soldier
Machete
Jaws
Marv

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8512.0

Robtard
His demi-god super strength and durability put him above being hurt by most of that list. Ares littlerally used Perseus' head to smash through solid marble and he survived; iirc, he also took a hit to the face with a sword in that fight and seemed overall fine.

Wintersoldier, Marv and maybe Jaws would pose a threat, but again, Perseus' durability would pull him through.

TOS Kirk has aura about him when he fights, if that's in effect, he'd probably beat Perseus through some ridiculousness.

KingD19
Percy should clear. He's tanked more damage than anyone on this list can generate, even Bucky's arm.

golem370
Calibos was stronger and was winning.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370

Calibos was boosted by Hades. But Perseus still killed him, and the only thing Calibos would have relevance to in this fight is that like Perseus, he would also clear this list.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by golem370
Huh? embarrasment

HulkIsHulk
Bump

KuRuPT Thanosi
What h2h feats does Aragorn or Legolas have? They are usually shown just butchering people or putting arrows in them. I love Jaws in this thread. I'd reckon he has the best chance to be honest. It'd have to be in water, in which case, Jaws would hold every advantage really.

Silent Master
I find it odd that you're asking other people for hth feats for Legolas, when in another thread you're claiming he's more skilled in hth than Cap.

TheVaultDweller
Some odd inclusions in this thread, like Sisko, and a few people who would not even remotely pose Perseus any issue, like Mills, Bourne, Machete etc.

HulkIsHulk
I thought I better start low

HulkIsHulk
How does the outcome change after Civil War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.