Next Will there be a 4th Star War Wars trilogy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman
When Disney's done with Episodes 7, 8, & 9, will they make episodes 10, 11 & 12? I hope not. Because all things should come to an end

NewLanceWindu
You should have title this "Should there be a 4th Star Wars trilogy?"

Because at this point it's all speculative. We don't know.

Lord Lucien
Doubtless. Star Wars is too big and popular for Disney to call it quits. Three trilogies have churned out stupid billions of dollars. So will more trilogies. Or quad...rologies?

Darth Thor
Well it was announced we will get a new Star Wars movie every year so...

queeq
Yup, depens how well the franchise does in a year or two, I guess.

Rebel95
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that disney planned on making another trilogy after this one.

queeq
They're gonna milk this cow until it shrivels... And then they'll make Marvel-SW crossovers.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by batman
When Disney's done with Episodes 7, 8, & 9, will they make episodes 10, 11 & 12? I hope not. Because all things should come to an end

You know. That's what used to make Star Wars unique, and with George Lucas. Episode 1-6 was the story.....

Turns out Disney made episode 7 enjoyable to those......

They won't stop there...and are you gonna argue with that???

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by queeq
They're gonna milk this cow until it shrivels... And then they'll make Marvel-SW crossovers.

Hulk vs Rancor please.

Beniboybling
Of course, George gave Star Wars over to the white slavers who take these things...

queeq
Originally posted by JediRobin23
You know. That's what used to make Star Wars unique, and with George Lucas. Episode 1-6 was the story.....

Well, I have to play the SW historian again here. Ep1-6 being the whole story was what Lucas said after finishing EPIII. It's not what he said in the 70s, it's not what he said after ANH. It's not what he said after ESB (there was even talk of a twelve part series of movies once upon a time)... And then after ROTJ, it was just Ep4-6.... And then Jurassic Park came out and Lucas considered, let's make three more.

So as much as Lucas has always been changing his mind constantly, Disney is very entitled to milk their franchise into frappucino's. Because: always in motion SW is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.