BANE -Vs- KRAVEN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R...
Dcnu..

Bane

Vs

Kraven the Hunter

Bane has been looking good in some recent threads so i wanna know, how does Bane fair in a fight against Kraven ?

This fight takes place in the same place Bane first confronts Batman in the Dark Knight Rises first encounter of the 2, the sewer..

Only H2H no weapons..

h1a8
Kraven unless Bane is on Venom

Supermex
Originally posted by h1a8
Kraven unless Bane is on Venom

Bane has the option to use venom in this fight..

So if he does use the venom, Bane wins this fight in ur opinion?

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Bane has the option to use venom in this fight..

So if he does use the venom, Bane wins this fight in ur opinion? No but it would be close. Bane would match him in strength and toughness but Kraven will have the edge in speed, agility, and reflexes. This is my guess but I could be wrong. This is a good fight with the Venom. Kraven wins decisively if no Venom.

Blue Area Vet
No but it would be close. Bane would match him in strength and toughness but Kraven will have the edge in speed, agility, and reflexes. This is my guess but I could be wrong. This is a good fight with the Venom. Kraven wins decisively if no Venom.

Kraven is much more skilled as well. Kraven hunts Spiderman, he'd run circles around Bane, venom or not. He's not stronger than Kraven with venom.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Kraven is much more skilled as well. Kraven hunts Spiderman, he'd run circles around Bane, venom or not. He's not stronger than Kraven with venom. Bane with Venom can match him in strength but speed and agility and reflexes belong to Kraven. Also Bane is very skilled in h2h. I would say more than Kraven. With Venom this is close but Kraven edges Bane out.

Supermex
Bane with Venom can match him in strength but speed and agility and reflexes belong to Kraven. Also Bane is very skilled in h2h. I would say more than Kraven. With Venom this is close but Kraven edges Bane out.

Yea i thought this would be a good close fight..

Good showing for Bane even if he loses to Kraven.

Shows how tough Bane be even when fight someone that fights Spider-Man and Black Panther from time the time..

abhilegend
Bane beats the shit out of kraven.

relentless1
Bane could work Kraven with venom pump

Kazenji
Kraven wins...unless Bane starts taking Venom.

Zack M
Bane.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Bane.

So once again, you have a lesser tier D.C. character winning? Kraven is stronger, faster, more skilled, agile, but "Venom wins?"

Zack M
I doubt it.

Supermex
I think we need to figure out if Bane can beat Kraven when Bane venoms up..

I think everyone is in agreement that Kraven wins this if Bane dont Venom up, but if Bane does, does it make it a given that Bane wins?

If you feel that Bane wins once he venoms up then so why ?Why would that give Bane the win over Kraven?

So who you got boys and gals?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
I think we need to figure out if Bane can beat Kraven when Bane venoms up..

I think everyone is in agreement that Kraven wins this if Bane dont Venom up, but if Bane does, does it make it a given that Bane wins?

If you feel that Bane wins once he venoms up then so why ?Why would that give Bane the win over Kraven?

So who you got boys and gals?
Who is "We"?

Bane wins with or without venom.

leonidas
yeah kraven isn't taking bane. seriously, wtf? give kraven his weapons at least, otherwise he's losing every time....

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who is "We"?

Bane wins with or without venom.

Sane folks. He's a Batman foe Batman is weak sauce. Kraven takes pleasure in hunting Spidermam who Batman couldn't survive a jab from.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah kraven isn't taking bane. seriously, wtf? give kraven his weapons at least, otherwise he's losing every time....

He'd never lose to Bane, he'd bully the hell out of Bane.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Spidermam

Spidermom, Spidermom. Does whatever an ordinary housewife can. Sucks cocks any size, catches semen just like that. Look out, here comes the Spidermom.

Zack M
What are Kraven's best strength feats?

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack M
What are Kraven's best strength feats?

I was wondering the same about both Bane and Kraven best strenght feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.