how exactly would you become stronger in the force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
how exactly would become stronger in the force if you could use it? how would you learn new techniques if you had never performed them before?

would you do it through meditation or something? i've personally seen or read anything that explained it outright.

chilled monkey
Same way you improve any skill or ability. Through study and practise.

Darth Abonis
By trying to do things and just going with it, with perhaps some prior knowledge of a technique. In the Force Awakens, Rey performs a mind trick on a stormtrooper through trial and error. She may have heard of Jedi performing mind tricks, so she applied it by testing it on her own

Revanchiste
I would focus on working without emotions, streching out with my doubts, I will reveal my emotions, my dertermination and rise up my will power !

I will work Farsight, precognition, post copgnition, telepathy and telekinesis.And begin to studdy illusion !

Syndicate
I would study battle meditation and tactics and get my ass handed to me by a strike team of some sort.

NewGuy01
Let Kylo Ren invade my mind and unwittingly tap into my potential like a retard.

carthage
Constantly fighting on a darkside nexus or wearing special armor like Darth Bane makes you stronger in the force

Galan007
I'd say letting go of self-imposed limitations/mental blocks would be step 1. Everything builds from that.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
how exactly would become stronger in the force if you could use it? how would you learn new techniques if you had never performed them before?

would you do it through meditation or something? i've personally seen or read anything that explained it outright.

Um it is explained lol.

There are several way.

Permanent power boosts through nexus' like Desann, Jerec, and Kyle.

Studying Holocrons like Bane, Revan, etc

Several years of study like Dooku.

Obviously it varies depending on the users connection to the force

ILS
Going through profound emotional/traumatic experiences and coming out stronger from them has historically made pretty much every Force User to do so significantly more powerful. Meditation, acquiring greater knowledge, harnessing greater emotional control etc are prominent methods as well.

Astner
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Let Kylo Ren invade my mind and unwittingly tap into my potential like a retard.
With potential like that Rey better be able to move planetary systems and crush planets with her mind at the end of the trilogy.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
'Eeeeeeeeeeey

Darth Demenos
what about super advanced abilities that very few know how to do? like palpatine's force storms, as far as i know he is the only that has ever done that. so, if no one else has done that how exactly would you go about discovering that power if you dont have any prior knowledge to go on?

FreshestSlice
Other Sith used it before, he's just the only one who knew how during DE. Learning how came through study.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Um it is explained lol.

There are several way.

Permanent power boosts through nexus' like Desann, Jerec, and Kyle.

Studying Holocrons like Bane, Revan, etc

Several years of study like Dooku.

Obviously it varies depending on the users connection to the force

NB Studying Holocron may make Revan powerfull, but he has already something to begin with : His mind set, Revan acted under passion, he was seeking drama, his min-set give him a real strong will power, he learn to strech out with his doubts, because doubts = weakness for a force user.
But at the same time he was cappble of watching the future without being blinded by a vision Unlike SoR Revan or the Jedi covenants.

P.S :
Yhea ancient tho = O.P Basicly many of them could just murder**** the entire sith empire with just their finger tips !
Their sextoys where all litteraly little artifact with insane destructive power !

Palpatine and his force storm look like a baby compare to that, he is just an egocentric jerk with insane raw power.
But Ancient sith have technic that could boost their raw power to insane level. (AKA Force grabing entire moons.....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.