Marvel -Vs- DC : Battle for One Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Marvel Cabal

Mandarin
Nefaria
Cls.Loki
Red Skull
Apocalypse
Dracula
Green Goblin
Cls.Dr.Doom
Attuma

Vs

DC Cabal

Preflsp.Ra's al Ghul
Preflsp.Black Adam
Preflsp.Felix Faust
Preflsp.Vandel Savage
Preflsp.Sinestro
Preflsp.Grodd
Dcnu.Deathstroke
Dcnu.Lex Luthor
Dcnu.Black Manta

deathslash
I'll give the win to the marvel cabal. I could give a breakdown to explain my reasoning if you want.

Supermex
Originally posted by deathslash
I'll give the win to the marvel cabal. I could give a breakdown to explain my reasoning if you want.

Hell yes break it down

Thanks

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
Hell yes break it down

Thanks alright then.

Mandarin vs ra's al ghul- mandarin should win practically every single time. Ra's is and expert in hand to hand for sure, but mandarin is in a completely different weight class. He has better ranged options than ra's (the rings) and his martial prowess is to the point where he can solo iron man.

Nefaria vs Adam- nefarious is an absolute monster in combat. He's thrown down with thor, doom, and several other serious heavy hitters before. That said, Adam takes the win after a fairly even match.

Loki vs Faust- I think that loci should win here, but I'm certainly not very knowledgeable about Faust, so my opinion can be swayed by solid evidence as to why Faust should win.

Red skull vs vandal savage- as far as skill goes, I say that skull has more, but as far as physical power goes, I'd easily say that vandal is better than skull. This one's a tossup in my opinion. It depends on if savage is fighting smart or not.

Apocalypse vs sinestro- this really shouldn't be a question, I've seen apoc easily three piece Thor before (so we know that he's at least a high herald) but he's had plenty of low showings. Meanwhile, sinestro has plenty of high showings and very few low showings, but he's clearly under several of dc's premier heralds.

Grodd vs dracula-pass

Deathstroke vs green goblin- let's not even pretend dc fans, Osborn has a massive physical advantage over him but Slade has a massive skill advantage over osborn. This will be a tough fight born either of them.

It's about 1:30 AM, so I'm gonna go to sleep and finish the rest of my predictions tomorrow.

Zack M
alright then.

Mandarin vs ra's al ghul- mandarin should win practically every single time. Ra's is and expert in hand to hand for sure, but mandarin is in a completely different weight class. He has better ranged options than ra's (the rings) and his martial prowess is to the point where he can solo iron man.

Nefaria vs Adam- nefarious is an absolute monster in combat. He's thrown down with thor, doom, and several other serious heavy hitters before. That said, Adam takes the win after a fairly even match.

Loki vs Faust- I think that loci should win here, but I'm certainly not very knowledgeable about Faust, so my opinion can be swayed by solid evidence as to why Faust should win.

Red skull vs vandal savage- as far as skill goes, I say that skull has more, but as far as physical power goes, I'd easily say that vandal is better than skull. This one's a tossup in my opinion. It depends on if savage is fighting smart or not.

Apocalypse vs sinestro- this really shouldn't be a question, I've seen apoc easily three piece Thor before (so we know that he's at least a high herald) but he's had plenty of low showings. Meanwhile, sinestro has plenty of high showings and very few low showings, but he's clearly under several of dc's premier heralds.

Grodd vs dracula-pass

Deathstroke vs green goblin- let's not even pretend dc fans, Osborn has a massive physical advantage over him but Slade has a massive skill advantage over osborn. This will be a tough fight born either of them.

It's about 1:30 AM, so I'm gonna go to sleep and finish the rest of my predictions tomorrow.

Vandal has more combat experience and strategy than Skull. Plus, the whole immortal and healing thing. Flash crushed his hand trying to punch him, that's how durable he is.

Zack M
As for my matchups:

Mandarin Vs Sinestro (Ring slingers)
Felix Faust Vs Apocalypse
Red Skull Vs Ra's Al Ghul
Nefaria Vs Black Adam
Loki Vs Lex Luthor
Green Goblin Vs Black Manta
Gorilla Grodd Vs Dracula
Attuma Vs Vandal

Kinda lopsided on some, but I see
Sinestro
Toss up
Toss up
Adam
Loki
Black Manta
Grodd
Attuma

Sleight edge to DC.

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack M
As for my matchups:

Mandarin Vs Sinestro (Ring slingers)
Felix Faust Vs Apocalypse
Red Skull Vs Ra's Al Ghul
Nefaria Vs Black Adam
Loki Vs Lex Luthor
Green Goblin Vs Black Manta
Gorilla Grodd Vs Dracula
Attuma Vs Vandal

Kinda lopsided on some, but I see
Sinestro
Toss up
Toss up
Adam
Loki
Black Manta
Grodd
Attuma

Sleight edge to DC.

What about Dr.Doom?

Blue Area Vet
People are ignoring Attuma??

Supermex
Attuma, Dr.Doom, Black Manta and Deathstroke

Supermex
Thanks Zack for the input now waiting on Deathslash to finish his breakdown on this fight..

deathslash
Doom should be able to beat luthor. While luthor's suit is more powerful, doom has far more versatility with his magic and quite frankly, I've seen him wreck too many high level teams and characters to say that he loses.

I know that attuma is in namor's weight class Nd that manta has thrown down with aquaman on more than one occasion. With that said, aquaman was kind of a huge joke until blackest night and brightest day. I'll give manta the edge because of his ranged weapons and close combat skill.Originally posted by Zack M
Vandal has more combat experience and strategy than Skull. Plus, the whole immortal and healing thing. Flash crushed his hand trying to punch him, that's how durable he is. and scandal has stabbed him multiple times and deadshot has shot him in the face. It really depends on the portray of him at the time. Sometimes he just a highly skilled martial artist with an extreme healing factor, and other times, he's a legit superhuman with a healing factor.

Blue Area Vet
Doom should be able to beat luthor. While luthor's suit is more powerful, doom has far more versatility with his magic and quite frankly, I've seen him wreck too many high level teams and characters to say that he loses.

I know that attuma is in namor's weight class Nd that manta has thrown down with aquaman on more than one occasion. With that said, aquaman was kind of a huge joke until blackest night and brightest day. I'll give manta the edge because of his ranged weapons and close combat skill. and scandal has stabbed him multiple times and deadshot has shot him in the face. It really depends on the portray of him at the time. Sometimes he just a highly skilled martial artist with an extreme healing factor, and other times, he's a legit superhuman with a healing factor.

I'd say the CLEAR edge belongs to Attuma. He's fully capable of banging it out with some heralds. I can't say that about Manta.

Decter
Technically Manta went toe to toe with Aquaman while it's raining

And we've all seen what Aquaman can do while he's wet

Zack M

I know that attuma is in namor's weight class Nd that manta has thrown down with aquaman on more than one occasion. With that said, aquaman was kind of a huge joke until blackest night and brightest day. I'll give manta the edge because of his ranged weapons and close combat skill. and scandal has stabbed him multiple times and deadshot has shot him in the face. It really depends on the portray of him at the time. Sometimes he just a highly skilled martial artist with an extreme healing factor, and other times, he's a legit superhuman with a healing factor.

I think generally he's clearly superhuman. Especially in the DCnU. Have you seen his fight with Pandora? Guy can take some punishment.

Supermex
Marvel Cabal

Mandarin vs Ra's

Is it a stomp in Mandarins favor ?

Nefaria vs Black Adam

Cant really say who wins this fight

Cls.Loki vs Faust

Gotta say Loki the icon here

Red Skull vs V.Savage

So undeiced on this one

Apocalypse vs Sinestro

Can go either way

Dracula vs Grodd

Edge to Drac only to more versatility

Green Goblin vs Deathstroke

Gobby for now but i can also DS surprising here 2

Cls.Dr.Doom vs Lex

Doom due to versatility as well

Attuma vs Black Manta

Attuma for now unless proved otherwise..
Zack got some points on BM so i could swing BM's way

In all i think its important for Black Adam or Sinestro to come out on top with whoever they may face or Dv Cabal may get over run after a good fight.

Zack M
I'm not confident DCnU BM can take Attuma. Probably Pre-Flashpoint.

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack M
I'm not confident DCnU BM can take Attuma. Probably Pre-Flashpoint.

I maybe wrong but i thought Dcnu Black Manta was looking better than Preflashpoint..

Another thing did i for get anyone who you would recommend in DC that i may have left off to join the Villains? Remember all my picks are mostly Earth based.. Really only non-Earth is Sinestro and Loki for Marvel..

Blue Area Vet
Also, there is no way KMC fan favorite Black Adam beats Nefaria at team beater levels. This guy was laughing while Mjolnir was bouncing off his chest.

Blue Area Vet
I maybe wrong but i thought Dcnu Black Manta was looking better than Preflashpoint..

Another thing did i for get anyone who you would recommend in DC that i may have left off to join the Villains? Remember all my picks are mostly Earth based.. Really only non-Earth is Sinestro and Loki for Marvel..

Harley Quinn? evil face

Zack M

Both DCnU and PF have given Aquaman fits. Good feats, but lately, BM has been less than stellar. Deathstroke gave him fits. I know DS is on a high in terms of feats, but still.

relentless1
Sinestro beats Mandarin

Vandal beats Skull

Manta beats GG

Adam beats Apocalypse

Dracula beats Faust

Deathstroke beats Doom

Nefaria beats Luthor

Grodd beats Loki

Attune beats Ras

6 for DC, 3 for Marvel

DC wins

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
Sinestro beats Mandarin

Vandal beats Skull

Manta beats GG

Adam beats Apocalypse

Dracula beats Faust

Deathstroke beats Doom

Nefaria beats Luthor

Grodd beats Loki

Attune beats Ras

6 for DC, 3 for Marvel

DC wins

By this matchup you have i got..

Vandal and Red Skull even at this point

Manta beats Gobby

Black Adam/Apoc can go either way? Anyone disagree?

Dracula beats Faust

Doom lol's at DS i believe

Nefaria beats Lex

Loki beats Grodd (Grodd is a personal fav of mine)

Attuma would rip Ra's in 2

Sinestro beats Mandarin ( yea or nay )

I got 2 for DC and 5 for Marvel (so far)

I didnt give a point for Vandal and Red Skull, Also didnt give a point for Black Adam and Apoc either..

Those 2 fights are more up in the air to me at this point.

Supermex
Apocalypse
Attuma
Red Skull

Vs

Black Adam
Black Manta
Vandal Savage

3 fights still Up for debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.