Arcann vs. Kas'im (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Kas'im has his nexus amp

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Syndicate
Kas'im.

DarthAnt66
Syn fell for the bait and was killed by it.

Syndicate
What?! Again? So am I to assume any thread where Carthage includes Bane characters is a troll thread?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
What?! Again? So am I to assume any thread where Carthage includes Bane characters is a troll thread?
Yes. Any time he even mentions Bane it's best to ignore him.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes. Any time he even mentions Bane it's best to ignore him.

But he does it so often? Does he have an obsession or something?

|King Joker|
It all started when DMB rejected carthage's marriage proposal. Carthage snapped and has been on an anti-Bane crusade ever since.

Emperordmb
But he does it so often? Does he have an obsession or something?
A very unhealthy one yes.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
A very unhealthy one yes.

That's kinda sad. sad Poor Carthage...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, Kas'im falls before Arcann's might.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, Kas'im falls before Arcann's might.

Nope.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Power beats skill if the powerful one has sufficient enough skill. If PoD Bane can annihilate Kas'im, Arcann can do so too. Arcann doesn't have the disadvantage of not knowing how to defend against Kas'im like Bane did.

Syndicate
Power beats skill if the powerful one has sufficient enough skill. If PoD Bane can annihilate Kas'im, Arcann can do so too. Arcann doesn't have the disadvantage of not knowing how to defend against Kas'im like Bane did.

PoD Bane when having intimate knowledge of Kas'im's fighting style with a saber staff which provides less options then a standard single blade and winning against him is equal to him losing against dual blades which he's unfamiliar with meaning they're likely equals as duelists if both were to wield a single blade.

Kas'im's versatility at having mastered all forms only gives him a further advantage over Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann doesn't have feats sufficient to break through Kas'im's force defenses.

I'm legit done with you.

Syndicate
I'm legit done with you.

Goodnight sweet prince.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Massive Edit

I'm legit done with you.

Syndicate

I edited that before your response. I forget this was lightsabers only beforehand.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, but like Kas'im himself said, power is just as if not more important than pure skill in a duel. Arcann has at the very least the former in VAST excess of Kas'im. Arcann legitimately destroys Kas'im, really, really badly.

Syndicate
Yes, but like Kas'im himself said, power is just as if not more important than pure skill in a duel. Arcann has at the very least the former in VAST excess of Kas'im. Arcann legitimately destroys Kas'im, really, really badly.

I don't personally believe force augmentation/force defenses/combative force abilities line up perfectly and therefore Arcann is not automatically superior physically because of his greater power in the force imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, they aren't necessarily proportionally related. But the point stands that Arcann is obviously infinitely more powerful than Kas'im, and we've seen him on screen dominate the Outlander/Hero of Tython, who would also annihilate Kas'im, all things considered.

Syndicate
Sure, they aren't necessarily proportionally related. But the point stands that Arcann is obviously infinitely more powerful than Kas'im, and we've seen him on screen dominate the Outlander/Hero of Tython, who would also annihilate Kas'im, all things considered.

I have yet to have this confirmed but I've been told the HoT was weakened when he faced Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's cool. I'm willing to bet that even if the Hero was weakened, (which isn't really noted if he was or not at that point,) he'd still dominate Kas'im. This is the guy who was almost universally considered the strongest and greatest jedi in the order by the end of Act 1. So again, as Carthage would say, "Kas'im dies."

Syndicate
That's cool. I'm willing to bet that even if the Hero was weakened, (which isn't really noted if he was or not at that point,) he'd still dominate Kas'im. This is the guy who was almost universally considered the strongest and greatest jedi in the order by the end of Act 1. So again, as Carthage would say, "Kas'im dies."

Maybe not. I don't find HoT to be superior to Kas'im as a duelist.

FreshestSlice
Based on what? The fact that he needed to stunt Bane's training to even stand a chance against him? What do you actually base anything you've ever said on?

Syndicate
Anything I've EVER said? I don't think the character limit for this site would let me adequately elaborate tbh.

Syndicate
The HoT is knowledgeable in all lightsaber forms as a battlemaster and aside from that I don't think he has any memorable feats.

Syndicate
I'm going offline for a bit. I'll respond to anything tomorrow morning.

DarthAnt66
The HoT is knowledgeable in all lightsaber forms as a battlemaster and aside from that I don't think he has any memorable feats.
http://giant.gfycat.com/ImpossibleLittleAfricanharrierhawk.gif

FreshestSlice
/takes on the greatest duelists in the galaxy and wins? Featless
/takes on the greatest duelists in the galaxy and loses? GOAT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The hero has no memorable feats compared to Kas'im? Cya in 2017.

carthage
Syndicate makes a convincing case, ngl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.