Omega Level Showdown! Round 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Mr M

vs

Stryfe

vs

Vulcan

vs

Gabriel Shepherd

"Id"
Its an Omega Mutant showdown.

abhilegend
Vulcan

zopzop
Doesn't Stryfe have the best on panel showings of the 4 listed? Or am I missing something?

abhilegend
Does he? Id, come here!

DarkSaint85
I've beaten many an amalgam that had Vulcan in it.

"Id"
I'm here

abhilegend
Who is the strongest here?

"Id"
Its not clear cut like that.

You have Mutant who emulates Superman abilities ala Sentry.

Mr. M who manipulates matter, has telepathic protection, and casually sets off nuclear explosions with a hand wave.

Stryfe has one really high end feat his TP is above Xavier, Jean, and Psylocke. At peak he can level anyting within a 10 mile radius.

leonidas
i'd put my money on a po'd mr m. the x-men treated that guy like he was a god. tp, (he effortlessly took out emma) intangibility, teleporting, matter to energy and organic and inorganic matter transmutation. i'd say he could take out all 3 at once tbh, though with his ltd showings it's hard to prove that stance. love to have seen more of gabriel though....

carver9
Is Mr. M real name is magician or am I confusing him with someone else?

DarkSaint85
It's Magoo.

leonidas
Originally posted by carver9

if only there existed some device whereby you could discover mr m's real name.... no expression his name was absolom mercator...

"Id"
Right.

Mr. M may be the most powerful of the 4, by the limitless application of his power, and how easily he can set nuclear detonations. But he can fall pray to Illusions (which Stryfe can pull off) or energy drain (which Vulcan pull off).

Its difficult to say who is the next most powerful. I think they are all in the same ball park. We have a track record for Stryfe, and Vulcan.

But Gabriel Shepherd...He may well be as powerful as Mr. M. due to him being a energy & matter manipulator. He mentioned if he faced Arkea he would unleash Electromagnetic bombardment, and pick her apart atom by atom or something along those lines. Shame, this is the closes the X-Men have to Superman clone with with molecular manipulation to boot. We just have very little to go with.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9

Magician was a reality warping mutant in Ultimate X-Men IIRC.

"Id"
Any more tackers?

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Stryfe has one really high end feat his TP is above Xavier, Jean, and Psylocke. At peak he can level anyting within a 10 mile radius.
Stryfe FTW.

"Id"
Gabriel Shepherd pull an isolated time freeze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.