Ultimates vs Squadron Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Ultimates vs. Squadron Supreme (w/o Power Princess)

No bfr.

http://majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The_Ultimates_1_Cover.jpg

Vs

http://majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/SQDSUP2015004_cov.jpg

The Pict
Could you list the members for SS, or is it just the ones in the pics?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by The Pict
Could you list the members for SS, or is it just the ones in the pics?
As is.

Supermex
This is 5 on 5 i take it ?

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Rambeau
Capt.Marvel
Chavez

Vs

Nighthawk
Hyperion
Dr.Spectrum
Thundra
Blur

Good fight!

I'll be back on this later..

celeyhyga17
^
Yeah

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
^
Yeah

Would be, but Chavez is too much.

Supermex
This a good balanced fight guys

We should be breaking this down..

Henry_Pym
Hyperion beheads them all with a single punch.

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Hyperion beheads them all with a single punch.

U going to ruin a goid fight Pym with that kind of talk? lol

Blue Marvel & Hyperion will be busy with eachother

Henry_Pym
When BM gets some feats that don't put him below Carol in power, we can talk how he fights a murderous Superman.

Supermex
When BM gets some feats that don't put him below Carol in power, we can talk how he fights a murderous Superman.

Oh snap!!

Blue Area Vet

Wtf are you talking about?

Henry_Pym
"Earth's mightiest hero" while BM is in frame...

Carol failed to catch a space station, Hype caught a planet

The Pict

BM took out an alternate version of Hyperion IIRC.

Henry_Pym
Cool

I'm my fan fiction Captain America ***** slapped the Collective man around, that's about as relevant.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
U going to ruin a goid fight Pym with that kind of talk? lol

Blue Marvel & Hyperion will be busy with eachother

For a while, yes. What happened when BM got serious with King Hyperion?

Henry_Pym
Alt versions don't count

Can't believe I've had to say this twice...

80sBaby
Alt versions don't count

Um, yes they do when they have actual feats, like King Hyperion does.

The Pict
Alt versions don't count

You can't discount it either.

I'm not saying taking out an alternate version means he wins here. But he has beaten someone with the exact same power-set. And it was an alternate version not a shitter version. He could have been just as powerful as the Hyperion here, sadly the fight took place off panel.

(Though he seemed pretty powerful and devious in his brief spell as a Thunderbolt)

carver9
Two different Hyperion with two different fts. When King Hyperion hold back two Universes and withstand two universes exploding on him, then we can talk. When King Hyperion casually lifts a city and toss it with ease, Holla at me or catch a moving planet and stop it dead in its tracks, then we can talk. Right now, Hyperion is presenting himself as one of the strongest Heralds in comics. Blue Marvel isn't physically taking him out.

ShadowFyre
I would call Blue Marvel a peer but I dont think he wants to get in a punchfest with hype.

riv6672
Kind of glad i looked in this thread, it cracks me up to see a person try to derail one and fail.

Ultimates get the majority. Their powerhouses trump the SS, being comparable in power, more numerous and more versatile.
Blur, NH and Thundra just cant make up the power gap.

Thank you for having me. Depending on your time zone, good day, good afternoon good evening or good night.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I would call Blue Marvel a peer but I dont think he wants to get in a punchfest with hype.

But that's exactly what he did with King Hyperion who was more powerful.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/79beef49bc49bbbb7647fcd2a509aa07/tumblr_n6homco8SS1rvm5qqo5_1280.jpg

riv6672
That was already dismissed as fan fic. stick out tongue

Thank you for having me. Depending on your time zone, good day, good afternoon good evening or good night.

Blue Area Vet
Alt versions don't count

What? Yes they do when they are in the 616.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Two different Hyperion with two different fts. When King Hyperion hold back two Universes and withstand two universes exploding on him, then we can talk. When King Hyperion casually lifts a city and toss it with ease, Holla at me or catch a moving planet and stop it dead in its tracks, then we can talk. Right now, Hyperion is presenting himself as one of the strongest Heralds in comics. Blue Marvel isn't physically taking him out.

The hell he isn't. Blue Marvel beat the shit out of Antiman who was owning a team that included Sentry, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Ironman and Ares. Owning them. And Hyperion looks like a very normal herald vs. Thanos.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6955/2052875-bm_sentry.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/600299-prv1293_pg2.jpg

riv6672
The nit picking on alt versions, where there's nothing to pick, just shows the pickers are fearing BM more and more in each thread he appears in.

Henry_Pym
You guys are funny.

Using an alt version to lowball Hype. It would be like me using Ultimate Thor to downplay Thor. 2 separate characters, feats aren't interchangeable.

Also MA Sentry was the weakest version of Sentry ever displayed in comics, and BM was literally created to fight Anti-man.

80sBaby
Using King Hyperion isn't "lowballing" by any stretch lol

Henry_Pym
It is when he has no fears remotely close to the SS Hyperion used here. This guy 1 shot killed Namor a guy who has given Hulk and Thor issues in the past.

One_Angry_Scot
You guys are funny.

Using an alt version to lowball Hype. It would be like me using Ultimate Thor to downplay Thor. 2 separate characters, feats aren't interchangeable.

Also MA Sentry was the weakest version of Sentry ever displayed in comics, and BM was literally created to fight Anti-man.

Talking about the Sentry in this battle (or comics in particular), he was both times fighting beings who were composed of Anti Matter. Which as we know is what the Negative Zone is composed of. Which severely weakens Sentry the more exposure he gets to it.

So not only did he manage to defeat Blue Marvel while the Zone is leaking and taking punches from him and he's also going to degrade naturally throughout the story. And especially against someone such as Anti Man.

I think Sentry done pretty well considering.

Henry_Pym
He sneak punched BM... But sure he did good depending especially on where you place BM power wise.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What? Yes they do when they are in the 616.

Ultimate Universe existed in 616 (Magneto had to hold them off for a bit); conversely, 616 Galactus was in the Ultimate U.

I wouldn't use that argument, if I were you.

Blue Area Vet
It is when he has no fears remotely close to the SS Hyperion used here. This guy 1 shot killed Namor a guy who has given Hulk and Thor issues in the past.

And King Hype killed the heroes on many worlds. Read before you type. Conquering is pretty much why he was called KING Hyperion.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ultimate Universe existed in 616 (Magneto had to hold them off for a bit); conversely, 616 Galactus was in the Ultimate U.

I wouldn't use that argument, if I were you.

Are you serious? So Miles Spidey is off limits even though he's now in the Marvel 616? Can't talk about Maker? What I said is perfectly logical, this King Hype was from another universe, but the fight took place in the 616. Hell, if you really want to be stubborn with that, then anything the current Hype does is inadmissible as he is also from another universe.

DarkSaint85
Are you serious? So Miles Spidey is off limits even though he's now in the Marvel 616? Can't talk about Maker? What I said is perfectly logical, this King Hype was from another universe, but the fight took place in the 616. Hell, if you really want to be stubborn with that, then anything the current Hype does is inadmissible as he is also from another universe.

Miles Spidey's feats are off-limits when discussing 616 Spiderman (Peter Parker).

King Hyperion's feats are off-limits when discussing Hyperion.

Why is this so difficult?

Henry_Pym
And King Hype killed the heroes on many worlds. Read before you type. Conquering is pretty much why he was called KING Hyperion. ...? Do you really need a mod ruling for this? It's not a hard concept

Blue Area Vet
Miles Spidey's feats are off-limits when discussing 616 Spiderman (Peter Parker).

WTF are you talking about? We can discuss whatever we want to within the parameters and I'm talking about BLUE MARVEL's feats in a battle thread. Him defeating King Hyperion in the 616 universe is absolutely admissible as a feat.

Blue Area Vet
...? Do you really need a mod ruling for this? It's not a hard concept

Apparently it is. You don't even understand the premise of what I'm saying, nor do I think you are trying at this point. What BM did to King Hyperion IN THE 616 absolutely counts.

celeyhyga17

I think BAV is using King Hype as proof that BM is a top tier and can hang with them. I don't really think he's interchanging feats with Hyperion Now.

Then again I could be wrong.

embarrasment

Blue Area Vet
I think BAV is using King Hype as proof that BM is a top tier. I don't really think he's interchanging feats with Hyperion Now.

embarrasment

BINGO!! And they are telling asking ME what's so hard to understand!! I'm saying it's a feat for BLUE MARVEL.

DarkSaint85
I think BAV is using King Hype as proof that BM is a top tier and can hang with them. I don't really think he's interchanging feats with Hyperion Now.

embarrasment

Ok. How powerful is King Hype?

celeyhyga17
Ok. How powerful is King Hype?
High tier super brick.

Beat down BM in first go around.
Iirc he took on two alternate Hypes at the same time. I forget the outcome.
Killed various heroes from different realities. Etc... (off-panel)

In any case, he should be considered a heavy hitter.

DarkSaint85
So his feats are beating BM in the first round, and beating loads of alt reality characters...

See how this is becoming a problem?

-Pr-
What kind of ruling are people looking for?

-K-M-
A weakened and severely injured exiles Sasquatch floored him from a single punch putting him to his knees for a period shifty

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
A weakened and severely injured exiles Sasquatch floored him from a single punch putting him to his knees for a period shifty alpha flight died off panel. There, still feel good about yourself?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
What kind of ruling are people looking for?

Who's better, me or carver.

Plus, King Hype broke? hurt his hand punching Depowered Juggernaut, who was rope a doping him.

Who is a solid High Meta.

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
alpha flight died off panel. There, still feel good about yourself?

Yes because their now being lead by captain marvel and even black panther may be on the team too shifty

Blue Area Vet
So his feats are beating BM in the first round, and beating loads of alt reality characters...

Yes, those are his feats. BM turned the dial up to 11 and he got dealth with. But again, the focus is not BM, not KH. You take him defeating KH along with his other feats/descriptions/battles/power set to determine a power level.

DarkSaint85
Yes, those are his feats. BM turned the dial up to 11 and he got dealth with. But again, the focus is not BM, not KH. You take him defeating KH along with his other feats/descriptions/battles/power set to determine a power level.

But you at least need to know the quality of his opposition, at least, especially as BM has had so few fights, no?

KH had trouble with a depowered Juggy, and actually hurt his hand punching him. He was still winning when he busted his eye beams out, of course, but if we are saying BM is a High Herald, he should've effortlessly tooled KH without even needing to dial up to 11.

-Pr-
Who's better, me or carver.

Plus, King Hype broke? hurt his hand punching Depowered Juggernaut, who was rope a doping him.

Who is a solid High Meta.

Carver.

carver9
High tier super brick.

Beat down BM in first go around.
Iirc he took on two alternate Hypes at the same time. I forget the outcome.
Killed various heroes from different realities. Etc... (off-panel)

In any case, he should be considered a heavy hitter.

thumb up

Yep. He was working those Hyperion until Blink intervened.

He is most definitely a heavy hitter.

carver9
Darksaint and his lowballing. He hates when it is done to the people he is repping.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver.

Reported. Delph was always my fav mod.

DarkSaint85
Darksaint and his lowballing. He hates when it is done to the people he is repping.

thumb up

I hate it when you lowball full powered half powered Magneto.

Blue Area Vet
But you at least need to know the quality of his opposition, at least, especially as BM has had so few fights, no?

KH had trouble with a depowered Juggy, and actually hurt his hand punching him. He was still winning when he busted his eye beams out, of course, but if we are saying BM is a High Herald, he should've effortlessly tooled KH without even needing to dial up to 11.

Nah, you have to infuse some common sense. The purpose of the fight depicted wasn't to show that BM could beat some weaksauce prime meta. He beat a universal conqueror. In the same story, he was shown getting the best of Pagan, someone who gave it to Thor. Also, the Hyperion that fought the Juggs was clealry depicted at a lower power level by the author. The Exiles KH on the other hand a beast who was able regenerate from near nothing. So yeah, BM has few appearances, but thus far it is very clear he is a top tier elite herald. Thankfully he is an ongoing.

DarkSaint85
Oh I have no doubt BM should be up there.

Its just that when placed feat for feat, Hyperion has better.

Its no knock on BM. Using the same logic, the rest of the Ultimates beat the SS in a good fight.

celeyhyga17

Not really following here. How is it a problem?

Henry_Pym
Ok I go eat dinner and the thread explodes.

@ King Hype vs SS Hype discussion.

What feats would you like to use to say he (King Hype) makes BM look like a threat to SS Hype?

@PR

I think we came to an accord.

Philosophía
For reference, here's King Hyperion vs Juggernaut:
http://imgur.com/a/p12sV

As it has already been mentioned, that's depowered Juggernaut.
I wouldn't say beating him makes him even a mid-herald.

Worth noting is that Hyperion took the first round, then gave Blue Marvel time to recover.

Until further showings, I'd put Blue Marvel as a solid low-herald.

DarkSaint85
@ celey

He doesn't have the feats to support being a top tier in the 616.

I saw his fight with Juggy. That's a 616 character with solid feats, for example.

As is Sasquatch.

Alt reality versions are usually cannon fodder.

-K-M-
Not really following here. How is it a problem?

Because we don't know the level of the alternate reality characters were at that he defeated. He said he killed Galactus one on one, even you have to admit he hardly demonstrated Galactus level power.

-K-M-
@ celey

I saw his fight with Juggy. That's a 616 character with solid feats, for example.

As is Sasquatch.

and don't forget BM's fight with 616 Namor, which he said he got a lucky punch on

Philosophía
Compilation of Blue Marvel feats:

- Moves a meteor the size of Arkansas.
- Lifts an entire building
- Lifts a submarine
- Hydrogen Bomb explodes in his hands and he takes it unharmed.
- Scuffled with Namor, who says only Thor and Hulk hit him that hard.
- Tanks hits by Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Wonderman, Ares. Then gets into a slugfest with Sentry, and KOs him into space. To be fair, Sentry stopped when Blue Marvel was down, to talk, as he seemed to have the advantage. Sentry comes back and dive bombs him from orbit, knocking him out.
- Beats King Hyperion (who struggled with Juggernaut), after losing the first round

And that's it.
Like I said, low herald.

celeyhyga17
@ celey

As is Sasquatch.

Yes and no. We can't just hand wave them away completely. If that were the case, then ALL alt reality counterparts should never give their 616 counterparts any trouble at all when they meet on a battlefield. It's a little silly to think that way. In the end we have to take them into consideration and apply such feats to the overall presentation of the character.
On panel he killed an alt Thor. He's mentioned killing many alt BMs.. Blue Marvel's own machine classified him as level 12 threat.

Anyways... King Hype did stomp the Winter Guard before his tussle with BM. Ursa Major and Crimson Dynamo arent exactly lightweights. To get beat soundly heavily implies his level compared to strong metas. Ursa Major alone has tussled with Savage Hulk in the past.

-K-M-
Did Ursa get a major upgrade? As for decades he was only class 25

riv6672
- Moves a meteor the size of Arkansas.
- Lifts an entire building
- Lifts a submarine
- Hydrogen Bomb explodes in his hands and he takes it unharmed.
- Scuffled with Namor, who says only Thor and Hulk hit him that hard.
- Tanks hits by Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Wonderman, Ares. Then gets into a slugfest with Sentry, and KOs him into space. To be fair, Sentry stopped when Blue Marvel was down, to talk, as he seemed to have the advantage. Sentry comes back and dive bombs him from orbit, knocking him out.
- Beats King Hyperion (who struggled with Juggernaut), after losing the first round

Add the above to his documented power set:

Blue Marvel's powers are a result of being mutated, by radiation generated from the then unstable event horizon to the Negative Zone. His powers make him a force to be reckoned with, and one of the strongest beings in the Universe. He was considered to be an Alpha Level Threat by Captain America and Tony Stark.

Antimatter Manipulation: Blue Marvel is the first Antimatter Generator and Reactor; the source of his power is the energy released from anti-matter. Anti-matter releases energy with 100% efficiency. One gram of anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Antimatter is the same as normal matter, except that the sub-atomic particles are the opposite charge. Therefore, antimatter and normal matter cannot coexist without exploding.

Concussion Beams: Blue Marvel can release beams of pure solidified antimatter that causes concussive damage. The effects of these beams rang from slight push, hard hit, knock-out, minor and major damage, shattering, and total annihilation of the target.
Concussive Force Bolts: Blue Marvel can release anti-matter energy from his hands as bolts of concussive force.
Stun Bolts: Blue Marvel can project low-energy of antimatter bolts that render human beings unconscious.
Optic Blast: Blue Marvel can project antimatter beams from his eyes, of various intensity.
Energy Constructs: Blue Marvel can turn antimatter into any item he's seen, can imagine, or has a good idea how it functions.
Energy Enhanced Punches: Blue Marvel can focus antimatter into his fists, which he can then use to shatter substances.
Energy Pulse: Blue Marvel can produce a surge of antimatter from his entire body, as a massive omnidirectional pulse of devastation power.
Energy Shields: Blue Marvel has been seen creating antimatter shields, around himself ad others.The shields are strong enough to deflect and absorb charging attacks from King Hyperio.
Antimatter Stabilization: According to Blue Marvel himself, he is a stable "antimatter reactor", but from his broader explanation, what he appears to do is channel exotic particles generated by a stable event horizon, caused by the interaction of opposing positive matter and negative matter (Negative Zone) universes. Because Blue Marvel has retained his powers all this time, it would seem that either the specific generative reaction that granted him his powers, continues at an unseen or subatomic level in the facility where he first gained his powers, or exotic particles generated by the experiment somehow became quantum entangled with Blue Marvel. He is able to stabilize antimatter, where anti-matter and matter would normally annihilate each other upon physical contact; Blue Marvel can prevent such an occurrence for a variety of effects, ranging from matter-antimatter constructs to the cohabitation of matter and antimatter beings.

Incalculable Strength: Blue Marvel possesses vast levels of superhuman strength, and is stated to be in the same league as Sentry, Hulk, and Thor strength wise; Blue Marvel has the potential to be the most powerful hero on Earth. He was seen effortlessly lifting the 1960 era's American warship 'Enterprise' which weighs over 93,000 tons, but is capable of greater feats of strength, as shown when he easily moved a meteor "easily the size of Arkansas". Blue Marvel is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons easily, as shown when he's lifted a disabled battleship weighing 100,000 tons and flew it back to port for repair. The Watcher said that Blue Marvel could have "split the moon in two" with one blow. Prince Namor himself stated that after Blue Marvel's long hiatus, that only the Hulk and Thor have hit him as hard. Blue Marvel went toe to toe with Sentry, as well as with the rest of the Avengers; he knocked Sentry unconscious into orbit in a single blow, for several minutes. Sentry barely beat Blue Marvel, requiring the distraction of a prolonged and exhausting fight with The Avengers including Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares and Iron Man to deliver a solid blow. The uppermost limits of Blue Marvel's strength is unknown, but it equals or exceeds the likes of a enraged Hulk, Sentry and others.

Invulnerability: Blue Marvel possess nigh-invulnerability similar to Sentry, and has no physical weaknesses; he can withstand: tremendous impact forces, high-caliber bullets, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. When swimming to his base in the Mariana Trench (deepest part of ocean), he remains unaffected by the Ocean's pressure. Blue Marvel has also withstood a nuclear detonation at ground zero, without any apparent physical trauma whatsoever.

Superhuman Durability: Blue Marvel's tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. are extremely dense/solid, allowing him to withstand harmful strains on his body; he's has survived a 1 megaton atomic bomb exploding in his hands without suffering any type of damage. He also withstood blows from a large collection of superhumans such as: Ms. Marvel, Ares, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Sentry while remaining unharmed.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his nigh invulnerability, it is possible to injure Blue Marvel. If injured, his body is capable of quickly repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the normal human body.

Superhuman Reflexes: Blue Marvel reflexes are superior to those of the finest human athletes. He's capable of catching bullets and dodging projectiles.

Superhuman Agility: Blue Marvel's natural balance, agility, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: Blue Marvel's enhanced musculature is far more efficient than that of a humans. His muscles produces very no fatigue toxins, thereby granting limitless stamina.

Self-Sustenance: Blue Marvel can survive in harsh environments without air, food, or water. He's also able to survive in the deepest parts of the ocean and unaided in space.

Superhuman Speed: Blue Marvel is capable of thinking, moving, and reacting vastly faster than any normal human being. He's shown to be fast enough to keep up with Sentry.

Flight: Blue Marvel flies by manipulation of gravitons, manipulation of magnetic fields, control of his absolute molecular movement, and utilizing his superhuman speed. He can fly far beyond supersonic speeds, reach speeds of at least escape velocity (7 miles per second), and has been seen flying into space unaided under his own power. He's also been seen flying to the moon in minutes, and not appear to be in a hurry.

Superhuman Sense: Blue Marvel possesses sensory abilities that exceed far above normal human capabilities.

Enhanced Vision: Blue Marvel can see down to the quark level.
Enhanced Sense of Smell
Enhanced Sense of Taste
Enhanced Hearing
Enhanced Sense of Touch
Enhanced Mental Perception: Blue Marvel possesses the ability to sense & comprehend things on levels that far exceed human capabilities.
Energy Manipulation: Blue Marvel was able to re-arrange the photons inside Spectrum's, to stop the anti-photons from destroying her body, thus making her stronger and more powerful. Afterwards, she was strong enough to take down a tiny shadow of Shuma Gorath.

Molecular Manipulation: Blue Marvel is able to affect matter at a molecular level with a great degree of precision and control. He displayed this ability, when he not only healed Monica Rambeau, but further boosted her electromagnetic abilities. It is not known if this power is limited to electromagnetic particles only, or if Blue Marvel is able to affect all matter, allowing him to alter an object's molecular composition or transmute elements.

Light Generation: Blue Marvel has exhibited the ability literally "create his own light". He can control its direction, intensity, and duration.

Longevity: Blue Marvel ages at a vastly slower rate than normal humans. Because of this, his life-span is greatly expanded. Despite being centuries old, Blue Marvel remains at his physical prime.

And yes, he's Superman Level.

abhilegend
No, he is not.

riv6672
Solidly Superman Level, yes.

DarkSaint85
Thing is, that biography is fine and dandy, but unfortunately not admissible.

Namor said few had punched him harder, when fighting BM?

Hyperion snapped his neck.

Philosophía
Don't feed the little troll, abhi. Putting him on ignore is far more relaxing.

Hyperion snapped his neck. thumb up

If I'd count the lip service given to characters, everybody would be the big dog.

His fight against depowered Juggernaut level Hyperion is telling.

riv6672

I've seen biographies used here many times, but i know it depends on the characters and how much one of them is "protected" as to how admissible those bios are. wink

Like i said, BM is Superman Level.

We can do:
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he is not.
Yes, he is.

For multiple pages, though. It all ends up the same, with no one budging.

DarkSaint85
True, and I (and others) call them out many a time.

Doesn't make it right, though!

Philosophía
That's not a bio, that's a copy/paste from the comicvine website.

http://www.comicvine.com/blue-marvel/4005-57033/

How much more pathetic can people get?
Do I get to make my own pages saying Alfred is Galactus level, then reference them in debates?

What the hell is going on in this forum?

riv6672
True, and I (and others) call them out many a time.

Doesn't make it right, though!
True Dat!

abhilegend
Originally posted by riv6672
I've seen biographies used here many times, but i know it depends on the characters and how much one of them is "protected" as to how admissible those bios are. wink

Like i said, BM is Superman Level.

We can do:

Yes, he is.

For multiple pages, though. It all ends up the same, with no one budging.
Which shows you're wrong.

Like always.

Blue Area Vet
laughing Philo-Vell, are you trying to sound idiotic?

riv6672
^^^Way to budge. laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing Are you trying to sound idiotic?
Anyone who trades wins with King Hyperion isn't even close to Superman level.

He is depowered Juggernaut level. Maybe.

Blue Area Vet

Are you serious? Why on Earth are you acting like his punch to Namor was representative of his maximum strength? If it was, then that would mean Namor's durability is greater than King Hyperion. Also, he didn't exactly hit Namor off of the planet like he did Sentry, did he?

DarkSaint85
I used Namor because that was one of the sentences in the bio, AND because he was the first person I thought of who both have faced.

The main reason, though, was to illustrate the gap between bios and actual depictions.

Blue Area Vet
Yes and no. We can't just hand wave them away completely. If that were the case, then ALL alt reality counterparts should never give their 616 counterparts any trouble at all when they meet on a battlefield. It's a little silly to think that way. In the end we have to take them into consideration and apply such feats to the overall presentation of the character.
On panel he killed an alt Thor. He's mentioned killing many alt BMs.. Blue Marvel's own machine classified him as level 12 threat.

Anyways... King Hype did stomp the Winter Guard before his tussle with BM. Ursa Major and Crimson Dynamo arent exactly lightweights. To get beat soundly heavily implies his level compared to strong metas. Ursa Major alone has tussled with Savage Hulk in the past.

They won't respond to your logical stance because well, they aren't logical beings. They would rather believe that the entire reason the author when through the trouble of stating and showing the carnage King Hyperion rendered was to show the accomplishments of a solid prime meta.

DarkSaint85
So he killed MANY alt BMs...but couldn't kill 616 BM.

So 616 BM is better than all of his alt counterparts.

So alt characters are cannon fodder.

-K-M-
Hyperion killed an alternate reality Galactus are you people really going to say that Galactus was at the same power level as 616?

Blue Area Vet
I used Namor because that was one of the sentences in the bio, AND because he was the first person I thought of who both have faced.

The main reason, though, was to illustrate the gap between bios and actual depictions.

That doesn't explain why you placed such importance on Namor's claim of how hard BM hit. My point remains, any time and opponent comments on how hard another character hit him doesn't mean that the character that hit him was using their full strength and therefore it is not a measure of that character's maximum strength capabilities. You should know that as a Superman fan.

Blue Area Vet

No, you missed what the point of the scene. The point of the scene was that THIS BM was willing not to hold back unlike the BMs he faced. Read it. He was hesitant to use this full power and act in the role of a hero FOR DECADES until then. This was based on how he was rejected by a racist society after being a hero and it's a central element of the character. The Alt BMs Hyperion faced were still hesitant. That's how he was different, not that he was more powerful physically.

Blue Area Vet
Hyperion killed an alternate reality Galactus are you people really going to say that Galactus was at the same power level as 616?

You gonna claim he isn't? 616 Thor flew completely through 616 Galactus's head.

DarkSaint85
That doesn't explain why you placed such importance on Namor's claim of how hard BM hit. My point remains, any time and opponent comments on how hard another character hit him doesn't mean that the character that hit him was using their full strength and therefore it is not a measure of that character's maximum strength capabilities. You should know that as a Superman fan.

Not a Superman fan

But glad you brought up the holding back point.

BM held back (just like the alt BMs) and wasn't killed (unlike the alt BMs).

He then in the second fight, doesn't hold back.

Actually, I was going somewhere with this, but I'm getting bored.

Ultimates win, but Hyperion beats BM.

Blue Area Vet
There's really nothing to discount from this scene. Had this been a more established, popular character, no one would be questioning it.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y459/GreenSaliva1/age_of_heroes_03_pg_17_copy_zps3aff608c.jpg

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y459/GreenSaliva1/1501802-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_3_zps96a07294.png

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y459/GreenSaliva1/bluemarvel2_zpsa7c3d946.png

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y459/GreenSaliva1/1501807-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_5_zpsb53f5bf7.png

-K-M-
You gonna claim he isn't? 616 Thor flew completely through 616 Galactus's head.

he isn't. I repeat a weakened and injuried exiles Sasquatch rocked him to his knees with a single shot. Sasquatch is not galactus level. Good for thor but he didn't kill galactus

Since your claiming he is galactus level it's your duty to provide proof

Blue Area Vet
Yes he isn't. Good for him but he didn't kill galactus

Since your claiming he is galactus level it's your duty to provide proof

I can provide only what occurs in comics, but I also have common sense. Again, if he wasn't, then what would be the point of the scene? What would the point of him saying he has beaten Galactus in addition to Hulks, Thors and Sentrys? Answer that. This isn't a court of law by the way, this is a debate thread. The level of proof is not beyond a reasonable doubt unless you can show me in the rules where it is.

-K-M-
I can provide only what occurs in comics, but I also have common sense. Again, if he wasn't, then what would be the point of the scene? Answer that.

So you can't then. Clearly that the alternate reality characters do NOT equal 616 power levels. At noted his big wins mostly happened off-panel against characters with zero feats. A debate is based off of facts. We have seen him interact with 616 characters showing he clearly is NOT galactus level.

Common sense indicates Hyperion is galactus level? Haha lulz. We're done here

Blue Area Vet
Not a Superman fan

But glad you brought up the holding back point.

BM held back (just like the alt BMs) and wasn't killed (unlike the alt BMs).

He then in the second fight, doesn't hold back.

Actually, I was going somewhere with this, but I'm getting bored.

Ultimates win, but Hyperion beats BM.

Let me held you out. He stopped holding back like other BMs did and won.

celeyhyga17

No.

No.

Why are you guys perpetuating this line of reasoning?

-K-M-
Because if you noticed blue just said he WAS galactus level

It's faulty to assume alternate reality characters = 616 characters. We know for a fact that isn't always the case

Blue Area Vet
So you can't then. Clearly that the alternate reality characters do NOT equal 616 power levels. At noted his big wins mostly happened off-panel against characters with zero feats. A debate is based off of facts. We have seen him interact with 616 characters showing he clearly is NOT galactus level.

Common sense indicates Hyperion is galactus level? Haha lulz. We're done here

He said he BEAT Galactus, not that the was "Galactus level." Those are your words. Like I said, Thor flew threw Galactus head which I believe is called a potentially fatal injury. But I wouldn't argue that Thor is at Galactus power level.

Blue Area Vet
Because if you noticed blue just said he WAS galactus level

It's faulty to assume alternate reality characters = 616 characters. We know for a fact that isn't always the case

Excuse me? No I most certainly didn't.

carver9
Let me held you out. He stopped holding back like other BMs did and won.

Lol...Dark is obviously a Superman fan on the level of ABHI. Please don't let him fool you.

-K-M-
He said he BEAT Galactus, not that the was "Galactus level." Those are your words. Like I said, Thor flew threw Galactus head which I believe is called a potentially fatal injury. But I wouldn't argue that Thor is at Galactus power level.

Actually he said "destroyed" not beaten.
Haha no.

Blue Area Vet
Actually he said "destroyed" not beaten.
Haha no.

Whatever, I still didn't claim BM was Galactus level and if you are still saying I did that's a straight up lie on your part. By the way, saying his destroyed Galactus is even more ambiguous.

abhilegend
****ing Namora broke same Hyperion's neck.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1350489-namora_hyperion_snapt_a.jpg

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Lol...Dark is obviously a Superman fan on the level of ABHI. Please don't let him fool you.

He hasn't fooled me a bit. But at the same time, he isn't as fanatical on the surface.....making him more dangerous. evil face

Blue Area Vet

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/1350489-namora_hyperion_snapt_a.jpg

laughing out loud

Oh really? Wanna show the people what happened before that, Abster?

carver9
Also, the depowered Juggernaut that they are mentioning fought against the Avengers and would not fold and was actually doing good. He held his own against Thor, Ironman and Luke Cage.

celeyhyga17
Oh really? Wanna show the people what happened before that, Abster?
And after where he proceeded to murder her.

Btw that Namora killed every last hero on her earth like King Hyperion.

celeyhyga17
Also, the depowered Juggernaut that they are mentioning fought against the Avengers and would not fold and was actually doing good. He held his own against Thor, Ironman and Luke Cage.
Juggy is tough.

King Hype was on his way to possibly killing him if not for Moonstone.

abhilegend
What happened before that?

carver9

laughing out loud

That same Namor was said to be the most powerful being on her planet. She was an elite and he killed her in one hit. Now if you want to TRY and lowball, you know I can post some stuff, right ABHI. MUCH worse than what you just presented.

carver9

Yep, she was an elite.

abhilegend
Thor was beating the shit out of him.

He never "held" himself against The three of them. Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Which shows how weaksauce alternate reality characters are.

She was equal to 616 Namor when they fought.

That's solidly below the likes of Thor and any Herald.

abhilegend
That same Namor was said to be the most powerful being on her planet. She was an elite and he killed her in one hit. Now if you want to TRY and lowball, you know I can post some stuff, right ABHI. MUCH worse than what you just presented.
Was she? What a weaksauce world.

Yes, he killed a water based character with heat vision.

Next you're gonna post kryptonite man beating kryptonians as a feat, right?

carver9

He never "held" himself against The three of them.

Hyperion was beating the mess out of him. None of them could make him fold which means he held his own.

That same alt Namor was described as being as powerful as Hulk and Thor.

abhilegend
Yep, she was an elite.
Bwahaha.

Oh carter.

carver9
Was she? What a weaksauce world.

Yes, he killed a water based character with heat vision.

Next you're gonna post kryptonite man beating kryptonians as a feat, right?

Lol...she did more damaged to King Hyperion that 616 Hyperion and an Alt Hyperion COMBINED. With that said, nope, the world wasn't weak sauce at all.

abhilegend
Hyperion was beating the mess out of him. None of them could make him fold which means he held his own.

That same alt Namor was described as being as powerful as Hulk and Thor.
Juggy was letting him wail on him. Later he broke his hand punching him and Juggernaut flat out overpowered him.

It helps to read carter.

Which hulk and Thor? Feats for them?

abhilegend
Lol...she did more damaged to King Hyperion that 616 Hyperion and an Alt Hyperion COMBINED. With that said, nope, the world wasn't weak sauce at all.
It wasn't 616 hyperion.

Feats for those two hyperions?

DarkSaint85
She also did more damage than Galactus, it would seem.

abhilegend
Yes, Galactus isn't an ELITE DARKSAINT!!!

carver9
Juggy was letting him wail on him. Later he broke his hand punching him and Juggernaut flat out overpowered him.

It helps to read carter.

Which hulk and Thor? Feats for them?

Letting him wail? Overpower? Juggernaut took a beating and wouldn't stop coming just like he did against the Avengers.

Lol...it was said by a person who's met 616 Hulk and Thor.

carver9
It wasn't 616 hyperion.

Feats for those two hyperions?

One of them was plucked straight from 616.

-K-M-

And she matched evenly with 616 Namor in their fight. Her earth must have not been impressive as 616 namor could not replicate that feat On 616 earth.

celeyhyga17

He never "held" himself against The three of them.

You still don't get it.

If you want to dwell only on lows be my guest.

To be honest that's a pretty high "low" that you presented in the first place. You know, being taken by surprise by a character who is significantly stronger in water and who has killed every hero on her earth. Not too shabby for a "low" considering the big 3 have horrifically low "lows".

I bet you still won't get it.

-K-M-
One of them was plucked straight from 616.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was hyperions from earth 712 and 5764

I'm at work so can't check

carver9
Iirc, one was from 712 and the other from 616.

-K-M-
Earth 712 Hyperion went to 616 but wasn't from 616

celeyhyga17
And she matched evenly with 616 Namor in their fight. Her earth must have not been impressive as 616 namor could not replicate that feat On 616 earth.
Why do you guys keep placing "if so, then" scenarios? That alt Namora killing every hero on her planet doesn't mean the heroes on her planet are made of fluff. All I'm doing is considering everything so as to not hand wave any pertinent information that serves to add to the overall presentation of a character.

carver9
They are trying to find every root cause to downplay Hyperion AND BM at the same time

-K-M-
Why do you guys keep placing "if so, then" scenarios? That alt Namora killing every hero on her planet doesn't mean the heroes on her planet are made of fluff. All I'm doing is considering everything so as to not hand wave any pertinent information that serves to add to the overall presentation of a character.

I'm confident to say they are, especially since she only matched evenly with 616 namor. Have any proof to say otherwise?

-K-M-
They are trying to find every root cause to downplay Hyperion AND BM at the same time

Not at all. Fact is Namora who killed everyone on her earth ONLY matched evenly with 616 namor. That's a direct comparison against an established character that has legit feats rather then alternate reality characters she killed off panel

carver9
Not at all. Fact is Namora who killed everyone on her earth ONLY matched evenly with 616 namor. That's a direct comparison against an established character that has legit feats rather then alternate reality characters she killed off panel

They fought evenly under water. That's a sick ft for her if you ask me.

-K-M-
They fought evenly under water. That's a sick ft for her if you ask me.

Yes when both are at their peak and was still even. Good feat,'but not great for the statement she killed all the heroes and villains on her earth when she matched evenly with 616 namor

Blue Area Vet

Captain Obvious agrees. They are still trying to protect the franchise.

DarkSaint85
IOW, according to carver:

Alt Namora killed everyone on her planet - including alt. Namor.

Alt Namora, however, was unable to kill 616 Namor.

But 616 Namor is = alt Namor = alt Namora!!

616 Namor is capable of killing everyone on 616 Earth. Carver canon.

Blue Area Vet
Letting him wail? Overpower? Juggernaut took a beating and wouldn't stop coming just like he did against the Avengers.

Lol...it was said by a person who's met 616 Hulk and Thor.

Abby is about to claim he didn't see Juggs lumped up face.

carver9
Yes when both are at their peak and was still even. Good feat,'but not great for the statement she killed all the heroes and villains on her earth when she matched evenly with 616 namor

Evenly matched with Namor UNDER WATER.

Blue Area Vet
IOW, according to carver:

Alt Namora killed everyone on her planet - including alt. Namor.

Alt Namora, however, was unable to kill 616 Namor.

But 616 Namor is = alt Namor = alt Namora!!

616 Namor is capable of killing everyone on 616 Earth. Carver canon.

Killed and overpowered are not interchangeable terms.

Anyway, there is now way on earth we would even be talking about Namora were it not for Abby. He acts like Hyperion wasn't "weakened." Guess that strategy is reserved for Supermam.

-K-M-
Evenly matched with Namor UNDER WATER.

And?

-Pr-
Closed. A few of you may very well be banned soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.