Kylo vs Qui Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Saber pulling contest.

Who overpowers the other for a saber pull.

KingD19
Kylo should win in all things Force related.

relentless1
i dunno man, a noob was able to overpower him in a sober pull, what makes you think a seasoned master wouldn't grab it and force smack him in the face with the hilt?

Time-Immemorial
she was exceptionally strong with the force. I don't think thats a low showing for him. We do know she is extremely powerful.

For all we know she could end up being stronger then Yoda or Anakin.

AuraAngel
Qui-Gon doesn't the best feats with using the Force that I can recall(been a while) because he mostly used it for trickery more than anything else(or tried to). But he did use it to make a pretty big jump from the desert to Padme's ship so that is impressive. Probably not more impressive than the energy bolt thing though.

Usually the default is any training beats a distinct lack of training and Snoke didn't completely train Kylo. So sure, Qui-Gon.

EmperorSidious2
Sabers go to Qui Gon

Common sense would say that Force goes to Jinn but he has no feats to suggest he wins. However I'll give it to Jinn

All out Jinn defintly.

Time-Immemorial
That's makes no sense, and goes against the rules.

steverules_2
Qui Gon wins the pie eating contest

Time-Immemorial
Go back to the dog house, ducky

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sabers go to Qui Gon

Common sense would say that Force goes to Jinn but he has no feats to suggest he wins. However I'll give it to Jinn

All out Jinn defintly.

Oops didn't read original post. Still going Jinn though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
That's makes no sense, and goes against the rules. ES likes breaking the rules.

Kazenji
I can see things changing for Kylo in the movie verses, If what they say ends up being true for these new movies.

Surtur
Keep in mind Qui Gon did nothing impressive, how can anyone think he'd win? He is supposed to be a jedi master sure, but he turned out to be a dud when it comes to feats. Sure he can make a force jump, but then that is not going to help him win.

He does that little speed blur that apparently was a power he can only use once in his lifetime since he seemed to forget he had it when fighting Maul alone. Obi Wan forgot as well even though the power would of been extremely useful to dash quickly and make it through the opening before the force field closed. But anyways, all we see is Qui Gon fight Maul a few times and the second time he gets killed and just overall looks like he is about to have a heart attack during the entire fight.

Saber pulling will be TK and Darth Maul has better tk feats...and remember Maul's best TK feat is tossing a small object at a door control. So what does that tell you about Qui Gon? Unless I'm forgetting some other feats, maybe he force pushed a droid or something at least.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Keep in mind Qui Gon did nothing impressive, how can anyone think he'd win? He is supposed to be a jedi master sure, but he turned out to be a dud when it comes to feats. Sure he can make a force jump, but then that is not going to help him win.

He does that little speed blur that apparently was a power he can only use once in his lifetime since he seemed to forget he had it when fighting Maul alone. Obi Wan forgot as well even though the power would of been extremely useful to dash quickly and make it through the opening before the force field closed. But anyways, all we see is Qui Gon fight Maul a few times and the second time he gets killed and just overall looks like he is about to have a heart attack during the entire fight.

Saber pulling will be TK and Darth Maul has better tk feats...and remember Maul's best TK feat is tossing a small object at a door control. So what does that tell you about Qui Gon? Unless I'm forgetting some other feats, maybe he force pushed a droid or something at least. I for one don't think Kylo would last more than a minute or two against Maul. He'd rape Kylo.

Surtur
You are talking about combat, but I was just talking about telekinetic abilities. If this fight were a lightsaber battle it'd go an entirely different way.

quanchi112
You are talking about combat, but I was just talking about telekinetic abilities. If this fight were a lightsaber battle it'd go an entirely different way. I am going based off implied power. Maul also has greater tk feats in the clone wars series.

Surtur
Yeah for this I was just going strictly off the movies. To which Maul nor Qui Gon were that impressive.

quanchi112
Yeah for this I was just going strictly off the movies. To which Maul nor Qui Gon were that impressive. That is allowed in these Star Wars debates here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.