I think I may have found the worst artist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
What the ever loving f*ck is wrong with She-Hulk, cuz it looks like she's on some hard hitting LSD

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/10/she-hulk---smile-110148.jpg

This guy can not draw she-hulk without making her look like she's got some wonky eye condition going on

http://www.fourletternerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/untitled-3.jpg

His name is Javier Pulido and he is quite possibly one of the worst comic artists I have ever seen, I've seen some of his other stuff and it just looks awful, can anyone honestly tell me that they honestly like this guy's stuff?

Henry_Pym
I nominate the new Squirrel girl comic run, the art is awful.

Q99
There's a general 'worst art' thread.

I didn't like the She-Hulk artist either, the eyes bug me, but they're by no means the worst.

Heck, the alternate artist in the *same run* was worse erm take a look

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I nominate the new Squirrel girl comic run, the art is awful.

Huh? I thought they had the same art as the pre-SW run, which was great.

Deadline
Originally posted by steverules_2
What the ever loving f*ck is wrong with She-Hulk, cuz it looks like she's on some hard hitting LSD

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/10/she-hulk---smile-110148.jpg

This guy can not draw she-hulk without making her look like she's got some wonky eye condition going on

http://www.fourletternerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/untitled-3.jpg

His name is Javier Pulido and he is quite possibly one of the worst comic artists I have ever seen, I've seen some of his other stuff and it just looks awful, can anyone honestly tell me that they honestly like this guy's stuff?

I think they all look bad. Wow that's awful.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Q99
There's a general 'worst art' thread.

I didn't like the She-Hulk artist either, the eyes bug me, but they're by no means the worst.

Heck, the alternate artist in the *same run* was worse erm take a look

Huh? I thought they had the same art as the pre-SW run, which was great.

Yup, I've seen that

Facee
Maybe those books are ment for children ? Artwork is terrible. sick

Kazenji
Looks like he's trying to copy Mike Allred, Where as Mike was trying to doing it in the style of the Jack Kirby.

Deadline
In fact maybe somebody should be fired. How did he get a job when there are lots of artists struggling to get work and can do better than that?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Facee
Maybe those books are ment for children ? Artwork is terrible. sick

Even if they're meant for children, it's really no excuse for crappy art.

I regret entering this thread, lol.

steverules_2
It was far worse finding it

Q99
Originally posted by Facee
Maybe those books are ment for children ?

No, that run of She-Hulk is largely about her as a lawyer, written by Charles Soule who is a lawyer, and it's good stuff, I quite recommend it (it has Jen take on Daredevil in court). You just... gotta adjust to the eyes.

Galan007
This is bad art for sure. It's definitely not the worst, though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
In fact maybe somebody should be fired. How did he get a job when there are lots of artists struggling to get work and can do better than that?

From what I understand, a lot of the time they're more concerned with someone that can turn in the requisite amount of pages in the allotted time.

Liefeld for instance, if I'm remembering right. He gets nothing but flak from people, but the man was a ****ing machine. He was always on-time, and was so prolific that if a book needed some extra pages done, he was always available.

I'm not going to argue that he was a good artist, but editors are in the business of getting comics out on time.

Endless Mike
Honestly I've seen far worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.