NuSpock vs. Kirk (Shatner) hand to hand fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

Time-Immemorial
Spocklaughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Spocklaughing out loud Roberta the fanboy might come after you for this one.

playa1258
Kirk wins if his shirt gets ripped. Even Quanchi Khan would get stomped by RSK.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Roberta the fanboy might come after you for this one.

Rob abandoned McClain. I would not call him a fan boy. More like a sissy boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Kirk wins if his shirt gets ripped. Even Quanchi Khan would get stomped by RSK. Based on ? Do even ever debate based off evidence, fanboy ?

quanchi112
Rob abandoned McClain. I would not call him a fan boy. More like a sissy boy. He is probably cucking as we speak.

playa1258
RSK is borderline omnipotent.

quanchi112
RSK is borderline omnipotent. You are a borderline moron. Provide evidence not baseless statements to make your case.

playa1258
Learn about RSK.

quanchi112
Learn about RSK. I can't recall a single thread in which you actually backed a claim.

playa1258
I always provide evidence. You just ignore it.

BruceSkywalker
Kirk takes this.. he never ever gives up when he fights

Time-Immemorial
How does Kirk win?

quanchi112
I always provide evidence. You just ignore it. No, you don't. You just say he gets his shirt ripped and he goes off. You sound worse than a woman. Cite some evidence. Spock is stronger and has greater skill and he wrecked NuKirk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kirk takes this.. he never ever gives up when he fights He loses. Try citing evidence Ben affleck hater. You're about as bad as Playa is. I can't recall you ever citing any evidence either. Incomplete sentences devoid of anything relevant isn't debating.

Surtur
Damn dude do you not know about ripped shirt Kirk? It's not meant to be a serious answer. The joke is whenever he gets his shirt ripped suddenly he just can't lose a fight.

I was prepared to say the same thing about his shirt being ripped.

Anyways fun fact: Shatner used to count every single word the other actors would speak in an episode just so he could make sure nobody had more words then him.

http://www.rip-factor.com/starcrap/spoofs/amok/9x.jpg

You can just tell he is not to be f*cked with after you rip his shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Damn dude do you not know about ripped shirt Kirk? It's not meant to be a serious answer. The joke is whenever he gets his shirt ripped suddenly he just can't lose a fight.

Anyways fun fact: Shatner used to count every single word the other actors would speak in an episode just so he could make sure nobody had more words then him.

You can just tell he is not to be f*cked with after you rip his shit. He was serious.

Who wins ?

Surtur
Obviously Spock wins.

quanchi112
Obviously Spock wins. Shatner also sounds like an arrogant prick.

Surtur
Yeah, one time someone from some big magazine showed up on set to do an interview and take pictures with Nimoy. Shatner refused to even leave his trailer until the crew was gone(he had imminent scenes to shoot and delays could be quite costly). Nimoy refused to do any of his scenes then unless he was allowed to do the interview. Then it went back and forth in a giant clusterf*ck because Shatner really is that arrogant.

quanchi112
Yeah, one time someone from some big magazine showed up on set to do an interview and take pictures with Nimoy. Shatner refused to even leave his trailer until the crew was gone(he had imminent scenes to shoot and delays could be quite costly). Nimoy refused to do any of his scenes then unless he was allowed to do the interview. Then it went back and forth in a giant clusterf*ck because Shatner really is that arrogant. And Robtard worships the man. I am soooooo glad I prefer NuTrek to a trek that centered around that diva.

Surtur
I think later in life Shatner did get a bit better..the cast members seemed to kind of hate him less and less when it comes to the last decade or so. I did like the fact that George Takei participated in the comedy central roast of Shatner. I'm sure he'd been waiting a long time for a chance like that.

quanchi112
I think later in life Shatner did get a bit better..the cast members seemed to kind of hate him less and less when it comes to the last decade or so. I did like the fact that George Takei participated in the comedy central roast of Shatner. I'm sure he'd been waiting a long time for a chance like that. I'm sure they were just so used to his ego by that point they were desensitized. I never cared for the old trek so I never paid attention to anything about it more than watching the films here and there. Abrams made Trek amazing to me and I hope Lin at least puts out a good product.

Surtur
http://rutube.ru/video/26436a085b833af5470171044428c647/

playa1258
It is ok Quan.

quanchi112
It is ok Quan. So who wins ?

Robtard

You can just tell he is not to be f*cked with after you rip his shit.

He doesn't, he's a Star Trek tourist.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
He doesn't, he's a Star Trek tourist.

I am NuTrek, boy. You can worship Shatner the man was obviously a prick and an overrated actor to boot.

psycho gundam
How does Kirk win? Kirk faced down actual space gods and convinced them to phuck off

playa1258
Spock wins.

Robtard
Shatner Kirk has on-demand powers: he took down Khan, grappled with a Gorn (capable of tossing huge boulders), took a stab to the kidney and didn't bleed, held his own against a horny Spock while in Vulcan's thin atmosphere, tangled with Gary Mitchell, a human who gained with vast powers of telekinetic, telepathy, energy and matter manipulation.

Of note; Kirk's a trained gladiator:

RfwphpOsZ_c

Eat your heart out, Crowe.

quanchi112
Shatner Kirk has on-demand powers: he took down Khan, grappled with a Gorn (capable of tossing huge boulders), took a stab to the kidney and didn't bleed, held his own against a horny Spock while in Vulcan's thin atmosphere, tangled with Gary Mitchell, a human who gained with vast powers of telekinetic, telepathy, energy and matter manipulation.

Of note; Kirk's a trained gladiator:

RfwphpOsZ_c

Eat your heart out, Crowe. He still loses to NuSpock. Old Khan and most of these older characters lack the skill coupled with strength Spock demonstrated. NuSpock wins. You'll always blindly follow your emotions when you know they lead you astray.

Robtard
You didn't counter a single onscreen supported point of mine which demonstrated Shatner Kirk's superior superhuman traits, all you basically did was say "Spock wins!" and then resorted to personal attacks. You are a weak debater and just demonstrated your weak debating skills to all.

Montalban Khan easily crushed a phaser in his hand; the Gorn tossed a massive boulder, but yah, downplay characters you know nothing about; it's all you ever do. You're done here.

quanchi112
You didn't counter a single onscreen supported point of mine which demonstrated Shatner Kirk's superior superhuman traits, all you basically did was say "Spock wins!" and then resorted to personal attacks. You are a weak debater and just demonstrated your weak debating skills to all.

Montalban Khan easily crushed a phaser in his hand; the Gorn tossed a massive boulder, but yah, downplay characters you know nothing about; it's all you ever do. You're done here. In the video you posted Kirk gets easily beaten by the female. laughing out loud

She didn't display any awesome skill in that scene either.

So what if they have strength feats when they obviously lack the hand to hand skill required. You should be a lot stronger than. Fifth grader but if he cuts you with a knife you'll bleed. Durability is another matter altogether.

NuKhan would beat the shit out of both MontalKhan and ShatKirk. Spock also just crushes him via superior hand to hand and strength.

Actually post a relevant video not some weirdo romance between a woman who owned him in combat.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
So Rob definitely has a fetish for men who physically get pounded by females. Cuck through and through.

Robtard
More ignoring feats you can't counter and more downplaying, the Gorn is stronger than Khan, unless you think Khan can casually toss massive boulders. You're really bad at this, why do you bother when all you do is end up embarrassing yourself, Star Trek tourist.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/GGornRock1.jpg

quanchi112
More downplaying, the Gorn is stronger than Khan, unless you think Khan can casually toss massive boulders. You're really bad at this, why do you bother when all you do is end up embarrassing yourself. I just said strength isn't the end all be all. You ignored my point entirely and threw a tantrum. Gorn is stronger than Kirk but his durability isn't exceptional and he can be affected by Kirk.

NuSpock is stronger and more skilled than Kirk. Do you deny this ?

Ps. Why do you like punching bags ?

Robtard
If you watched the TOS episode "Arena", you'd see that Kirk grappled with the Gorn and broke its bear-hug on him, Kirk broke the hold of a being who can do this:

Keep ignoring what you can't counter, it's your only defense.

quanchi112
If you watched the TOS episode "Arena", you'd see that Kirk grappled with the Gorn and broke its bear-hug on him, Kirk broke the hold of a being who can do this:

Keep ignoring what you can't counter, it's your only defense.

Ok and ? Gorn is stronger though. NuSpock is also stronger.

Does Gorn possess NuSpock's skill ?

You seem to only focus on strength and refuse to answer any questions and the fact the woman beat Kirk. He's sort of pathetic in a McClanesque way, cuck.

Robtard
WTF. Spock's strength is no where near the Gorn's strength, it's ridiculously stronger than him. Open your rheumy eyes and take a good look:

Now you're accusing me of hat you've been doing as per your MO, ignoring what you can't counter, just like you didn't counter a single one of my original points, but instead made personal attacks. Yep, you're done here.

quanchi112
WTF. Spock's strength is no where near the Gorn's strength, it's ridiculously stronger than him. Open your rheumy eyes and take a good look:

Now you're accusing me of hat you've been doing as per your MO, ignoring what you can't counter, just like you didn't counter a single one of my original points, but instead made personal attacks. Yep, you're done here. I said NuSpock is stronger than ShatKirk. Gorn was also stronger than Kirk.

NuSpock is also more skilled in hand to hand combat than Kirk. Gorn isn't in this fight, cuck.

quanchi112
Rob has conceded like he always does to me all the while avoiding questions and posting random clips which don't prove anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.