Darth Maul vs. AOTC Obi Wan and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Darth Maul in his prime (Son of Dathmir), same scenario as the duel in AOTC except Anakin doesn't charge like a ******* moron.

Kurk
I'd say Anakin's immaturity causes the team's loss.

SunRazer
Uh, if Anakin's in a decent mindset and the Jedi are fighting together, then they can win unless Maul uses TK against Obi-Wan.

ILS
Maul wins ery round

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by SunRazer
Uh, if Anakin's in a decent mindset and the Jedi are fighting together, then they can win unless Maul uses TK against Obi-Wan.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Maul wins ery round

FreshestSlice
Team

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar146626_14.gif

FreshestSlice
I concede.

Galan007
Going with the team, mainly because Anakin proved that he was able to fair decently against Dooku all by himself(albeit for a brief period of time.) This was made clear in the noverization as well. Kenobi's presence tips the scales in their favor.

Maul's final salvo with Palpatine in The Lawless is the only thing that makes me question the team's chances... Though he was also extraordinarily rage-boosted there, so meh... /shrug

quanchi112
Maul wins.

Emperordmb
Maul wins. Anakin is honestly around Ventress level at most at this point, and Maul has greater telekinesis than either.

FreshestSlice
Lulz. Anakin isn't Ventress level a few months before TCW.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry guys, Padawan Kenobi turned Maul into a pint sized midget. With Anakin's help, and Kenobi being even better in AOTC, mean they team. Convincingly

|King Joker|
https://45.media.tumblr.com/e4bbe305bc189e8cc17c452779d7974a/tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry guys, Padawan Kenobi turned Maul into a pint sized midget. With Anakin's help, and Kenobi being even better in AOTC, mean they team. Convincingly So ? He skill wise had Kenobi beaten but let his guard down due to overconfidence. We see Maul too much for Kenobi on later occasions as well. Do not ignore the evidence, sport.

JKBart
so u mean Anakin is out of character and morals off?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by JKBart
so u mean Anakin is out of character and morals off?

You think it's in character for him to do that every time? You do realise he was having a Kylo Ren style hizzy fit only because he thought Padme may have been seriously wounded or dead right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You think it's in character for him to do that every time? You do realise he was having a Kylo Ren style hizzy fit only because he thought Padme may have been seriously wounded or dead right? Kylo Ren already surpassed Vader in evil in one film.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kylo Ren already surpassed Vader in evil in one film.
What does that have to do with anything lol

FreshestSlice
Kylo he the guts to murder his own father, but not Rey 'cause she's special, which means he's a better villain.
Originally posted by |King Joker|
https://45.media.tumblr.com/e4bbe305bc189e8cc17c452779d7974a/tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif
is belonging to me now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
What does that have to do with anything lol Do not argue with me, friend.

Darth Martin
TPM Maul stands a good chance of winning.

Darth Thor
Team wins pretty solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.