McDonalds Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
About time they decided to help the people who eat their crappy food.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/foodanddrink/hong-kong-mcdonalds-next/index.html

ArtificialGlory
I was just about to eat a BigMac.

Henry_Pym
Ok. Don't know what to discuss.

Surtur
There isn't anything wrong with fast food as long as you aren't eating it everyday.

Omega Vision
I wonder if they're going to introduce this to America

Henry_Pym
Probably not outside major liberal cities.

Do you really want to eat fish and rice cooked by a high school drop out with no culinary training making minimum wage?

Tzeentch
Can it really be any worse then a burger made by a high school drop out with no culinary training making minimum wage?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wonder if they're going to introduce this to America

They really should, their food is one the main causes of obesity and they actually started the fast food craze of low quality, poisonous food.

Robtard
I'd try a salad in that fancy McDonald's.

Speaking of, I think I've eaten at a McDonald's maybe twice in the last 20 years, they're on the bottom-rung of fastfood, imo.

Time-Immemorial
its to bad these nasty companies can serve cheap poison.

walshy
i like mcdonalds i do

this is a good idea tho, sounds neat

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
its to bad these nasty companies can serve cheap poison.

Supply-and-Demand, in the end, it's the consumer's fault. Unless there's something addictive in their food?

The sad thing, fastfood isn't all that much cheaper than healthier alternatives, burger/sandwich side and drink usually runs you around $7, you can get something like a burrito at most Mexican joins (around here at least) for around that and it's far more nutritious.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Supply-and-Demand, in the end, it's the consumer's fault. Unless there's something addictive in their food?

The sad thing, fastfood isn't all that much cheaper than healthier alternatives, burger/sandwich side and drink usually runs you around $7, you can get something like a burrito at most Mexican joins (around here at least) for around that and it's far more nutritious.

Their food is full of sugar and addictive preservatives.

Omega Vision
I'd try a salad in that fancy McDonald's.

Speaking of, I think I've eaten at a McDonald's maybe twice in the last 20 years, they're on the bottom-rung of fastfood, imo.
They're slightly better in France and Belgium.

Really the only things I'll eat at McDonalds are the fries. They make damn tasty fries.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Their food is full of sugar and addictive preservatives.
It's pretty scary how hard it is to eat a healthy amount of sugar in America. Just about everything has corn syrup in it. The recommended max amount of sugar per day is something like 33 grams, which isn't even a full can of coke, IIRC.

Robtard

Really the only things I'll eat at McDonalds are the fries. They make damn tasty fries.

What makes them better?

Yeah, fries aren't bad. Burgers are outright awful though.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Can it really be any worse then a burger made by a high school drop out with no culinary training making minimum wage? never had bad fish?

Omega Vision
What makes them better?

Yeah, fries aren't bad. Burgers are outright awful though.
The quality of meat might be a little better. Also Europe.

Surtur
I will say I used to date this girl who had worked at McDonalds when she was younger and said I didn't really want to know how some of the stuff there was made. To the point where sometimes the sight of fast food made her sick. Yeah...I just don't want to look too deeply under that rock. I prefer Wendy's if I need to get fast food.

rudester
Did you guys hear about trump going into a fast food restaurant and some lady screaming at him... "hey trump hope you enjoy your meal you racist!! Ahh classic wish i was there to laugh my ass off.

Flyattractor
I miss those salads that came in the plastic cups.

rudester
Mac Donald's pizza was the bomb dot com... so crispy and yummy

rudester
I just found out mcpizza is still made in Ohio and west virginia

Astner
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
never had bad fish?
As a pescetarian, what exactly do you mean with bad fish? Rotten, muddy-tasting, tasteless?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Astner
As a pescetarian, what exactly do you mean with bad fish? Rotten, muddy-tasting, tasteless?

Basically fish goes rotten fast, if it isn't stored properly or kept too long in the fridge.

Astner
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Basically fish goes rotten fast, if it isn't stored properly or kept too long in the fridge.
Rotten fish is a health risk, so they wouldn't be allowed to serve it.

Esau Cairn
You wanted to know what the term "bad fish" meant, didn't you?

Surtur
Originally posted by rudester
Did you guys hear about trump going into a fast food restaurant and some lady screaming at him... "hey trump hope you enjoy your meal you racist!! Ahh classic wish i was there to laugh my ass off.

Is it really that funny, if it happened?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Surtur

He was eating French Fries.

Boom
Tish.

Adam Grimes
Apparently the stopped making Angus Hot Peppers in my country.

I'll have to take Mc Donalds down.

rudester

You can read about it online young queer...

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by rudester
Mac Donald's pizza was the bomb dot com... so crispy and yummy

laughing out loud

http://www.eater.com/2015/1/21/7868791/mcdonalds-is-still-serving-pizza-at-exactly-two-locations

Time-Immemorial
Look at all this failed food.

http://listverse.com/2009/05/30/top-10-failed-mcdonalds-products/

dadudemon
There isn't anything wrong with fast food as long as you aren't eating it everyday.

A dude did a doctumentary where he ate fast food everyday for 30-60 days (I forget). And he ate it 3-4 times a day. He planned his meals and calories and ordered food around that macronutrient plan, walked for 30-60 minutes 5 days a week, and got a full physical (with blood work) before and after.

He lost weight and improved all of his measures, including his cholesterol.

The problem really isn't the fast food. It's lazy people not planning their meals, eating more than they should, and not exercising.

TL-DR: You can definitely eat fast food everyday, multiple times a day.

Time-Immemorial
How is that even possible.

Esau Cairn
Funny, whenever American tourists come here, their biggest complaint is how expensive the food is here.

But it's not so much about the cost but the amount of food you'll get served here.
You're not going to get a plate toppling with 3 days of food on it.
You're not going to get half a bucket of soft drink to wash it down either.

Time-Immemorial
We want our buckets!

At least the fattys do

Astner
You wanted to know what the term "bad fish" meant, didn't you?
So you'd trust them with a McFish but not with cod or salmon?

Funny, whenever American tourists come here, their biggest complaint is how expensive the food is here.

But it's not so much about the cost but the amount of food you'll get served here.
Wait, you're a chef?

Time-Immemorial
He's a booty eater

Omega Vision

Isn't everything expensive in Australia now? I recall reading that a single lime can cost something like 4 AUD

Esau Cairn
Isn't everything expensive in Australia now? I recall reading that a single lime can cost something like 4 AUD

Ha ha ha I'll get back to you on that after I go to the grocery later.

But it's hard to make a comparison unless you're constantly traveling to different places to notice the difference in pricing.

I know in previous years MacDonalds & some supermarket chains got criticised for the discrepancy of their prices depending on what suburb they were located in & they justified it by the extra costs involved in transporting their goods over longer distances.

Esau Cairn
A bag of 6 limes is $3.50.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by dadudemon
A dude did a doctumentary where he ate fast food everyday for 30-60 days (I forget). And he ate it 3-4 times a day. He planned his meals and calories and ordered food around that macronutrient plan, walked for 30-60 minutes 5 days a week, and got a full physical (with blood work) before and after.

He lost weight and improved all of his measures, including his cholesterol.

The problem really isn't the fast food. It's lazy people not planning their meals, eating more than they should, and not exercising.

TL-DR: You can definitely eat fast food everyday, multiple times a day.

That is the key. You have to plan your calories, which means grilled chicken sandwiches is what you are mostly eating. You can't eat 2 triple burgers, fries, and large coke every meal.

ArtificialGlory

You should try their apple pies and ice cream. Pretty much the best things on McD's menu.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I was just about to eat a BigMac.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You should try their apple pies and ice cream. Pretty much the best things on McD's menu.
In Poland, McD's have really good coffee. And I agree on ice cream thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.