The knights of the fallen empire gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Valkorion, vaylin, thexan and arcann run a gauntlet, as seen in swtor knights of the fallen empire. All bloodlusted
Location, An open field

Rules, they run the gauntlet with:
1) Force Powers only
2)Sabers only
3)All out
(opponents have the same rules)

After each fight they get unlimited recovery even if a team member dies

And here's their opponents.....

ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan
Darth malgus prime and darth revan prime
Darth bane orbaslisks and darth zannah prime
Darth vader prime and darth sidious ROTS
Yoda ROTS and mace windu ROTS
Luke skywalker prime
Luke skywalker prime and darth sidious ROTS
Luke skywalker prime, darth sidious ROTS and yoda ROTS

FreshestSlice
Lol@thisthread

hutchy1345
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lol@thisthread

Lol@u but why

|King Joker|
Well I think it's a wonderful thread, hutchy.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Well I think it's a wonderful thread, hutchy.

big grin big grin

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Lol@u but why
The ordering, the matchups, and the fact that only the last has any point in actually being here, mostly.

|King Joker|
Freshest is just bitter hutchy don't listen

hutchy1345
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Freshest is just bitter hutchy don't listen
I won't

hutchy1345
The ordering, the matchups, and the fact that only the last has any point in actually being here, mostly.

So you're saying luke and sidious get wrecked by those 4

FreshestSlice
Yes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They probably die horribly at the last round.

JKBart
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They probably die horribly at the last round.
in paine smile
agony smile smile
despiur smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorry, but Valkorion's incapable of that. smile

JKBart
i can open him to paine smile smile smile smile smile

FreshestSlice
Valkorion can't feel pain. That is something that a greater being like him cannot even comprehend.

Tondemonai
Lmao!!!!! Valkorion would solo up to 7 in all but sabers. Otherwise this is just hilarious. An interesting concept but the match ups are just laughable.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, what? Valkorion would die solo at 4 solo, lulz.

FreshestSlice
Tbh, he'd lose to a good number of these solo, it's just that his kids are also OP as ****, beating masters as children. No ****ing way can most of these teams take on all four.

Tondemonai
Valkorion is on FotJ Luke level, and an entity, and you guys think he can get taken out by these plebs? laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, Valkorion probably doesn't lose till 4 and after solo. I agree, his kids are OP as ****, but Sidious and Yoda take them to the meat grinder while Luke is busy with Valkorion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Valkorion is on FotJ Luke level, and an entity, and you guys think he can get taken out by these plebs? laughing

1. So is Sidious

2. so is everyone

3. Sidious and Vader kill Valkorion, yes

Tondemonai
I'm only saying Force and all out could Valky solo up to 7. He's get taken out 7 and 8 if he tried solo. Otherwise the Eternal Family clears.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, Valkorion probably doesn't lose till 4 and after solo. I agree, his kids are OP as ****, but Sidious and Yoda take them to the meat grinder while Luke is busy with Valkorion.
Right. One and two have the potential to be good fights though, and I can see Revan and Malgus taking a round or two.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I'm only saying Force and all out could Valky solo up to 7. He's get taken out 7 and 8 if he tried solo. Otherwise the Eternal Family clears.

Sidious and Vader would anally penetrate Valk at 4. Yoda and Windu win as well. And many would probably take FOTJ Luke over Valkorion, though for me it's a close one.

Arcann, Vaylin, and Thexan get destroyed by Yoda and Sidious while Luke holds off and most likely defeats Valkorion, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Right. One and two have the potential to be good fights though, and I can see Revan and Malgus taking a round or two.

One isn't a good fight, tbh. Valk could subdue them both simultaneously, or mindrape. I agree that Revan/Malgus could take a round or two.

FreshestSlice
Nah. Anakin got that furnace heart. And in between him and the floor, Obi-Wan pulls an Outlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion convinces Anakin he can teach him immortality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.