Matrix reloaded in ftp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abraomas
Hey i watch matrix reloaded very good movie, but i want his wach again again and again... if any know ftp whit matrix reloaded movie please write this forum smile

p.s sorry my english bad i m from Lithuania

redhotchilis2k
Man your english is dreadful m8, I have no clue what you are talking about!?! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

ziro-cool
hey it is ok you english...

im from denmark...

matrix revolution is gonner be bigwink:P

yerssot
erm; that's quite illegal and actually, no not an idea

Raz
Yeah sorry, but not allowed to do that.

Just buy loads of Matrix tickets wink

justinday15
U could probably get it off Kazaa.

abraomas
yea kazaa, but i neen gazaa gold, but this version is not free smile kazaa lite? my internet is a adsl 256 smile

Chaos
I actually downloaded mine from IRC cool
Check out packetnews.com/search.php?net=all&kw=matrix+reloaded&t=xdcc for a list of servers and channels.

Not it isnt illegal............... smile

Chaos
And if anyone wants it... I could upload it to an FTP server wink

Maybe... roll eyes (sarcastic)

abraomas
yea i want big grin~ please rewrite ftp adressmile

Chaos
Gimme some time, my m8 has a FTP server up, but he isnt in... I've got matirx reloaded on DVD so when he is back ill give him the disc to upload wink

Phoenix
Hey, abraomas, I'm sure you're English is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than my Lithuanian!

Ushgarak
Whoa there- maybe you guys did not see the board admin telling you not to do this... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.