Darkseid vs X-Men villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Just thought about this fight. Team can't be bfr

Darkseid(Standard)

vs

X-Men Villains
Apocalypse(Non Jobbering)
Mister Sinister
Omega Red
Fabian Cortez
50 Mark IV Sentinels
Mikhail Rasputin
Holocaust

Time-Immemorial
Lol one shots them all

golem370
Has any of these guys been one shotted?

Time-Immemorial
Not by darkseid

DarkSaint85
Darkseid wins, what with his Omega beams and what not.

golem370
How would Spores from Omega and life force drain from Holocaust work on DS? Plus if Cortez enhances Apocalypse mutant powers he could be quite more powerful. Less then this has beaten DS right?

DarkSaint85
Last I saw, to get on DCnU DS' level, AM was absorbing entire universes just to get up there.

Holocaust and omega red won't even be fleas to him.

Even an amped Apocalypse would be nowhere near him.

PG has had the best chance, but even she was quickly taken out a panel or two later. And he just regrew his eyes. GL had to channel the Multiversal Green just to fight him.

riv6672
Sounds like DS is being written by rabid HS students; jeez.
OP said team cant be BFR, can they BFR?
Not that it seems it'd make a difference.

golem370
No. I think Apoc is more powerful then Marvel show him to be at least most of the time imo he should be a high herald level character.

riv6672
Meh.
Doesnt seem to be anything here but a ridiculously overpowered DS victory, sorry.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Last I saw, to get on DCnU DS' level, AM was absorbing entire universes just to get up there.

Holocaust and omega red won't even be fleas to him.

Even an amped Apocalypse would be nowhere near him.

PG has had the best chance, but even she was quickly taken out a panel or two later. And he just regrew his eyes. GL had to channel the Multiversal Green just to fight him. isn't Mikhail a reality warper? We've also seen apoc own Thor before, so it should be like he's a gnat to ds or anything. Can't fabian also amp his team?

Surtur
Originally posted by golem370
Has any of these guys been one shotted?

Wait, what? That is not a defense that makes any sense in regards to what was said.

golem370
Lol one shots them all which was said by Time up the page in which I replied has any of these guys been one shotted.

Anadrol1
Lol. He's not gonna one shot a non jobbing Apoc

Omega Vision
Apocalypse is the only one who might make Darkseid put some effort into it, but Apoc's best showings put him at Mid Herald (beating up a young, inexperienced, Mjolnir-less Thor) while Darkseid's worst showings would leave him safely among High Heralds.

golem370
I thought he has done well against Ikaris & High Evolutionary in the past

riv6672
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Apocalypse is the only one who might make Darkseid put some effort into it, but Apoc's best showings put him at Mid Herald (beating up a young, inexperienced, Mjolnir-less Thor) while Darkseid's worst showings would leave him safely among High Heralds.
Seems like DS would be eating high heralds.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Lol one shots them all Originally posted by golem370
I thought he has done well against Ikaris & High Evolutionary in the past i think darkseid will win here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.